Confuse Heart

Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myeongdong Church, Seoul.

 

“I can’t believe I’m agreeing to this.” Minho softly sighed at the grand altar, waiting for his beloved stranger fiancée arrival.

 

“Hyung, stop sighing… its your wedding day…” his cousin Taemin whispered softly while smiling at the audiences.

 

Minho breathed in and out for a second and smile to the audience too. He scanned the surrounding and saw familiar faces that close to his heart. His parent was sitting not far from the altar smiling broadly at their only son. There’s also his close friend Onew, Jonghyun, and Kibum giving him a thumb up sign encouraging him. Not far from his friends, sitting haughtily the eyeliner boy a.k.a his right hand man in the company, Baekhyun. Sensing someone watching him, Baekhyun look towards the altar and grinned boyishly at Minho while doing fighting! hand gesture.

 

The music started to play and here come his bride hand in hand with her beloved father. Minho was struck and mesmerized by her beauty. He had admitted her beauty since the very first time he met her but today she seems to be more beautiful, glowing and mesmerizing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho never left his eyes from her. Her father gave her one last hug and hand her to Minho.

 

“Son, I’m entrusting my only daughter to you… please take care of our princess well…” Sulli’s father said the word with welling tears in his eyes.

 

“I will dad…” he hugged his soon to be father in law to assure him.

 

The ceremony started and later end with “I DO” words from the groom and the bride.

 

“You may now kiss your bride…”

 

Minho open the veil that concealing Sulli’s goddess face, and there she is beautifully smile at him. She took one step closer and put her hand on his chest, still smiling like an angel. He gazed at the luscious lips and remembering the last time they kissed. Catching a breath, he slowly moved his lips to her lips and kissed her softly.

 

Everybody in the church stands up and gave a big applause to the newlywed couple. Both Minho and Sulli pulled out from the kiss and face the crowd. Sulli gave her most beautiful smile while Minho smile awkwardly confused wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter