Chapter 2

Lightless
 
 
 
 
 
I just haven't felt like myself, and it's not just the hunger talking. I mean, I have felt an extreme weight of depression since its my parent's anniversary today. I would always spend this day alone with the sewer rats scurrying into the drains. Watching the people snicker and exchange glances at me, which didn't help my mood. Would you like people staring at you with horrified looks? Today, my only wish is to see my parents smiling and hugging, besides noticing my fatigue state. I just hope my parents are secured and living peace in heaven. At least they're together but they were pealed from their one true love. Me
After awhile of pondering to myself, I felt someone trip over my legs. 
"Oh, sorry! I-I'm so sorry!" I bowed many times to show my full apology but the man just placed his hand on my shoulder for me to stop.
"It's okay, but are you homeless? You look so young..." The man looked deeply in my eyes as if he was trying to recognize me but when I peered into his, he did seem familiar. As if I knew him from a television show or something related to that matter.
"Neh... My parents uh..." 
"Come on, I'm taking you to the homeless shelter!" The man insisted and tugged onto my sleeve which was torn into strips. He was determined and persistent to someone that he haven't met before. The man confidently dragged me to the establishment but I was refusing his every action.
"No, please! I can't go there! They won't accept me since I'm under age." I lied.
"Don't you have a house?" He asked with his hands planted on his hips since he was becoming impatient.
"Aniyo.. They demolished it after my parents were taken to the hospital to be examined. Thank you for your help but I sho-" 
"Do you know who I am?" The man chopped my sentence by clutching onto my wrist firmly. 
"Uh no. Am I suppose to?"
"Okay never mind that isn't important right now! You need a place to live and I have a place. Come with me," the man, once again, captured my hand then led me to his car. I didn't agree to this so I fought back by wriggling my arm away from him. The people walking around us had their eyes glued on our little scene. I was uncomfortable with this stranger taking me wherever he pleased. Am I like a dog now? A dog that you can just lug around with you? 
The car seemed to cost a fortune since the wheels and exterior of the car were gleaming with the reflection of the sun. The color was a bright blue and the wheels were blinding my eyes. My eyes would pop out of their sockets anytime now.
Mercedes?
"First, I must call my hyung then we can go!" His personality shifted into a crisp and cheerful one. I didn't acknowledge why he was so happy to see a trashed girl like myself instead of a model or actress. Not to mention, the seat was uncomfortable for my back. Well, I shouldn't be complaining since I've been sleeping on concrete. 
What the heck is happening? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Pic URL - http://www.advanceautocars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Blue-Mercedes-Benz-W212-Transformers-3-Cars.jpg