Alternative Ending

Lightless
I woke up from a gentle melody that was sounding from a guitar. Yoseob was sitting on the bed, beaming at me as I rubbed sleep from my eyes. He continued running his fingers against certain strings and pressing his other hand on the neck of the guitar, every now and then adding hushed words. His hushed words progressed into singing. His eyes would eventually search for mine, where occasionally he forgot to play, leaving a few moments of silence to admire each other.
Once his session ended I spoke quietly, as if I was to distrub the peace that settled over the room, "That was beautiful. Who was that from?"
"Me. I always play when I think about love." My heart fluttered with his words that were like his song, kind, sweet, gentle. 
"I wish I could play, my parents wanted me to focus on piano." He motioned me towards him, which I did with slight hesitation. I scooted even closer in front of him where he lifted the guitar so it could surround us both, his arms entrapping me. 
"This is G," he played the note then guided my fingers in the same position. A soft noise emitted, wracking me with accomplishment. Just as he was about inform about strumming, the door opened. We couldn't hear, continuing to play a melody too advanced for a beginner such as myself. 
"Yang Yoseob," a voice spoke behind us. We both turned around to confront an elder lady standing in the center of the doorway. Her hands were placed on her hips, her lips puckered with disgust, and her fierce eyes shining with disappointment. A bulky object that hung around her wrist caught my attention; an umbrella. 
"Mother.." 
"Get away from him," she focused her piercing gaze on me. I felt like a tiny pebble that could be kicked and tossed around. I did as she was told, heaving myself under the bulky instrument, throwing my body to the floor where I bowed to her; trying to display all of my honor that I've experienced towards her. I knew off the bat that she found me anything but enticing for her son, due to the way she spat her words out. 
"Come here," she motioned Yoseob. He boldly raised his chin to her, disrespecting her more than he already had by being with me. 
The woman slapped him in the face. By first glance, she appeared weak and wouldn't be able to lift a ten pound bag of rice, but she stole the wind out of Yoseob, him collapsing to the floor. She continued to pelt him with her foot in his ribcage, where he was most sensitive. Cries of agony shot out through him, internally shaking my organs. As she continued to abuse him with even more force this time, I padded on my hands and knees to the boy that laid motionless, and resulted getting injured as well; she kneed me in the cheek. 
"What do you have to say for yourself?" Her foot was stepping on his head that was turned sideways, his eyes glimmering with tears. Our eyes met. 
"I love her," he managed to breathe out, blood trailing from the corner of his mouth. 
She removed her foot from his skull, glanced at the door a brief second, then stomped her way towards me. The umbrella was now in her hands, striking me square in the throat; by the amount of force, I would be surprised if there was no blood oozing. 
"What about you?" 
"I love Yoseob. There's nothing you can say or do to keep me from seeing him." I stood from confidence that the adrenaline set aflame. I courageously stepped on her foot with all of my might. 
"How dare you!" She said once she collapsed on the hard-wood floors. "Fine, if you want to be with each other, this apartment that I paid for, the car that I gave you, and any connection between us is broken. But don't come home to beg for forgiveness once you figure out she's just a pathetic girl that only used you for my money. You would then be a disgrace to our family." 
"You don't need money to love people," I interjected. "He was the kindest to me when people like you, dirtbags that think they're the center of the universe, didn't do to help a pathetic girl like me. He found sympathy and pity in me, but all I ever did was thank him and the heavens that someone in this world wasn't cruel. Yes, I used him for a house and food and a shower, but I appreciated and knew that I had to get out of here so I wouldn't burden him. It was hard because I knew from the moment I saw him.." I trailed off because uncertainty arose. These two people, especially Yoseob needed to  know how I felt. "I fell in love." 
 
"Do you know how much I appreciate you for helping me?" I questioned as I typed words onto the keyboard. The search bar displayed multiple searches that other people have clicked on. 
"I do," he cooed while wrapping his arms around my neck. "I do." Yoseob trailed his lips down my neck, up my jawline, to my back, then against my ear to say, "I love you more than anything." 
I couldn't contain the moan that left me uncomforted, "I love you too." 
He clasped our hands together, intertwining them together, guiding me to the bed where he crawled over me. His hands wouldn't stay tranquil for some reason, tugging at each article of clothing that I was dressed in. I placed my hands on his cheeks, luring him down where our lips collided with each other. Both of us were in war, fighting for dominance, but when I grew exhausted he took the moment to exert more pressure. 
Yoseob pulled back so he could whisper, "I want you to marry me." 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
 
I LIKE THIS ONE BETTER! Kekeke well this is the end of this fic. Hope you enjoyed! Stay well everyone, fighting! ^.^ 
 
The way he says "I want you to marry me."