Deleted Scenes 1/2

Lightless

I pivoted on my heels to turn to Yoseob but noticed he was so close to my face. Too close to move or leave. I felt his breath against my cheek, he probably felt the same thing from me. 
"Evie, can you help me with something?" I nodded my head immediately, thinking he needed to relocate some furniture, but what I didn't know that it was worse. He wanted me to aid his wound. He said a man named, 'DooJoon,' was accidentally holding the knife too far up. 
"Sit." I ordered him on the bed. I perched on the space behind him. He sat criss-crossed, soon so did I so I can better access to the wound. His blood smelled bitter and dyed a visible circle through his shirt. 
"T-take off your shirt," I murmured in a hushed voice. "So I can clean it up." 
I didn't have to ask him twice. He basically hurled the shirt off of his body. He must've in much more pain than it appeared he would be. His back was well toned with muscles and a line in the middle; his spine. I could only imagine what his front looked like. 
"It might sting," I applied some of the healing medicine, hoping it wouldn't bother him much. "Does it hurt?"
He said through clenched teeth, "Just a bit. Please, be gentle." 
"I promise." 
I don't know what have me the courage to do this but I planted my hand on the other side of his back to balance myself. I reached into the first aid kit for a bandage, wrapped it around his shoulder blade, then pressing it slightly so some of the bleeding could stop. 
"Done." 
Yoseob turned around to face me with a pained smile. I took the chance to glance at his chest, he wasn't extremely muscly, he was more lean. 
"Thank you," he stated as he began to pull his shirt back on through the head hole. "It really started to hurt." 
I grinned at him, hopefully I didn't appear fake to him.