Mother

Lightless

 

(Please listen to Mother by INFINITE. This chapter is dedicated to Evie's mom. ^.^ don't cry on me!)

 

 

 

Later that night I asked for a pen and a two pieces of paper from Yoseob which he gladly provided me with. I chose to write with a pen because I believed when people wrote, they cannot be mistaken by their heart. Writing is something that no one can fail, mess up in. It's a way of expression that I've learned that was the most efficient way to rid things off my chest. 
I began writing on the first sheet of paper about my mother. The woman who birthed me into this lovely but cruel world. 
 
Eomma, mother, mom, mum, all of them sum up to you. 
You were the perfect representation of a motherly figure. 
You always cooked, cleaned, helped father and I even when we didn't ask for it. 
You were always there to listen to my third-grade problems and gave me advice that I've never understood until now. 
I acknowledge all of the things that you've done wasn't because you had, it was from your heart. And that's what hurts me the most; you working until the wee hours of the night when you were suppose to sleep and dream of wondrous, better dreams than this world. 
But I knew I was your world and that's all that mattered to you, and dad. 
I really do love you, probably more than you do towards me. 
I still remember the days where you would braid my hair but not tightly so you wouldn't hurt me. You treated me gently, delicately like I was going to break under a finger. 
You would always comment on how I was becoming a beautiful woman, but dad feared of it. 
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you. 
I've always had and always will.
Thank you..
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
Pic URL: http://thinkd4rent.thoth.kr/files/attach/images/2148294/792/633/007/IU_REAL_05.jpg