Father

Lightless

 

(Please listen to Father by BTOB. More emotions! Stay strong, the happiness is coming soon! ^.^)

 

 

 

By the time I reached the end of the page I was drenched in my tears. These emotions I thought I never had rose up and clogged my throat and I could barely hear myself. 

The Great Appa. 
Do you still remember that? 
I do. 
You used to be my main source of happiness. 
You made me giggle and basically genuinely happy when I wasn't feeling my strongest. 
To be honest, you were my strength in school and at home. Always pushing me to do my hardest and my best when I was slacking. 
That really improved my grades.
I still remember the way you smiled, gaped and displaying your perfect teeth that I seemed to get jealous over. 
Your laugh an voice was deep and like yourself. 
I can't describe it because the sound is slowly fading from my memory but I do still recall the way your eyes become like crescent when you smile. 
I really do miss that, just the three of us having a tickle fight then just snuggling together in the big bed. I really do more than anything. I love you Appa, I should've said thank you more often but you know how I wasn't a touchy type of person. 
But I really am thankful. 
Thank you.. 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Pic URL: http://thelearnedfangirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/iu.jpg