Deleted Scenes 2/2

Lightless

"You remind me of someone I used to know." 
"Evie, I have something to tell you. I just figured this out." He rested his back on the head board of the bed, me positioned near his right. "I was the same Yang Yoseob in junior year. I went to your high school, and to be completely honest, I was jealous when you were dating that guy." 
"I can't even remember his name, but why were you jealous?" I tugged the fabric of my shirt down so it wouldn't reveal my curves. "I'm not the dream girl any guy would want, I'm not beauti-" 
I was interrupted by a pair of lips pressed against mine. I felt an arm wrapping around my waist, yanking me inch by inch closer to the lips. Of course, I was caught off guard, then I relaxed because pleasure filled my empty heart. 
'You were the blurred boy in the background. I'm sorry I didn't notice you back then.' 
Yoseob pressed harder with passion like he was yearning for this moment for his whole life. He placed his hands up to my face, cupping my cheeks and his fingers curled behind my ears. I never knew he would be as gentle as he was. I locked my arms around his neck, then gradually pulled back. 
I lowered my head, "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship." 
"I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into my head." 
That plummeted my light heart into the depths of sorrow. Was I not able to receive a kiss from him? I was just a poor, worthless piece of tossed garbage that didn't deserve to be with an incredible man such as him. But I couldn't leave. I don't want to return to the life I once lived in. 
I pushed myself off of the bed, shuffling towards the door, but just as I was about to twist the knob, the door opened. It tugged me which almost caused me to fall on my face if there wasn't a person to catch me. The man on the other side of the door was Joon. 
I peeked up to wonder over his face, his expression held worry and concern. 
"Are you okay?" Joon and Yoseob asked in unison. 
"I'm fine," I answered only Joon.