EXO-K

Silent Angel II

4

"The patient's currently out of danger. But we just found out that actually her liver is failing."

Hyesu's eyes widened in shock and she looked at the patient who was lying on the bed. Her eyes closed, breathing as normal but she just wouldn't move.

She took in a deep breath. "When did it happened?" she asked worriedly. "Two months ago. We need to find a suitable donor as soon as possible but.."

"But what?"

"The patient's really weak. She tried committing suicide many times. Her will to live is really weak. If the patient's will is not strong, I'm afraid she won't last long. You need to spend more time with her, try talking to her. Even though she can't move, but she can hear."

"The will to live?" she repeated and looked through the window, softening.

She walked slowly into the ward. How haggard she looked made Hyesu cringe. "Uncle told me to take care of you, and I will. You need to wake up, you need to see my plan. I have a plan, to help avenge for you. You need to wake up to see how I success, alright?" Hyesu whispered and held her hand tightly, squeezing it and brought her hand to her cheek.

 

--

 

"Suho? Are you going to EXO-K'a dormitory today? After all it's been a week since I last saw you so.."

"Sure! EXO-K will be delighted!" Suho replied immediately as he grabbed his bag and ran out of his apartment before HyeSu could even reply him. She blinked in surprise and laughed over the phone. "Alright then. I'll see you there."

Suho scanned his surroundings. Looking for Hyesu to arrive. He softened as his eyes landed on the playground. The place where he found the moon extremely beautiful, because he was with Hye Min. But sometimes find it too cruel too under the sun, where Hye Min died. "Hye Min.." he softly whispered and looked down, softening.

If only he could turn back the clock, wouldn't that be great?

Hyesu tapped his shoulder and smiled at him when he turned. He quickly cleared his tears and smiled at her. "Thinking about the Hye Min again, right?"

"Nope," he said cheerfully, lying and he walked in. "Let's go."

HyeSu sighed softly and shook her head. "You still like Hye Min, don't you?" she whispered to herself. "Why can't you just let go of her and start anew?"

Suho pressed the doorbell as usual, and Sehun opened the door. His smile faded and his jaw dropped, those two eyed bulging out as he slowly stepped back, then ran back into the dormitory. "Ghost!" he screamed hysterically while the rest of EXO-K members shot up from their seat, looking at Sehun running into his room and hid under his blanket.

"Wow.. I didn't know that people really believe ghosts exist," Hyesu said and laughed, scratching her neck shyly.

D.O. poked his head out of the door and his jaw dropped. "Isn't that Hye Min..?" he tilted his head and asked.

The rest of EXO-K members excluding Sehun gathered around and poked their heads, then within a spilt second they screamed and ran into their own rooms, shutting the door and locked it, trembling in fear, while the only member that was left was Kai, who was staring wide eyed at her.

She laughed at their reactions with Suho smiling along as he slowly walked into the rooms, knocking on their doors personally as they slowly opened their doors one by one, poking their heads and looking left and right warily.

"Hi." She waved and smiled at them, her eyes turning into a crescent while Sehun poked his head out and screamed. "Ghost!"

--


Hyesu blinked at every one of them who leaned forward, poking her forehead and pinching her chin. "Maknae come here. This girl has a chin. She's not a ghost," Baekhyun waved at the maknae, while he frowned and warily walked towards Hyesu.

"Hi, maknae?" She waved and smiled. Sehun touched her chin and pinched her cheeks. "She's really not a ghost.." Sehun muttered under his breath, tilting his head.

"She's not Hye Min either," Chanyeol said, pouting and Baekhyun quirked his lips. "But she does resemble Hye Min.."

"How she laughs and smiles, it's .. The same," D.O. said. He leaned backwards and glanced at Kai, nudging him who was dumbfounded. "Kai, what's wrong? You didn't say a single thing."

"Hmm? Wh-what?"

Hyesu looked up at Kai and smiled at him. "Hey."

Kai looked into her eyes, frozen. D.O. smacked his head. "Yah! Hyesu's talking to you."

"Hye?" Kai asked D.O. His eyes never leaving Hyesu. "Oh. HyeSu," he murmured, his shoulders slumping. Hyesu stood up and waved at him.

"Ah yes, Hyesu. Why don't you introduce yourself to EXO-K?" Suho suggested, then leaning forward whispering into her ear, "In case they think you're really Hye Min."

HyeSu smiled and nodded her head. "Well actually I'm Kim HyeSu. And as you know it's Kim, not Lee. I went to Japan for two years for an exchanged program in Osaka University. My favourite colour is purple, my hobby is cycling, I love watching Korean dramas or Japanese manga.."

Baekhyun gulped and leaned towards Chanyeol. "It seems like HyeSu is really not Hye Min.."

Chanyeol swallowed hard and he nodded his head. "She talks more than Hye Min.."

HyeSu blabbered even more, and Suho couldn't help but chuckle.
"And although I'm not a fan of EXO or EXO-K, I've checked your background thoroughly and have seen how popular you are so, could you give me your autographs then I would be able to sell it online," HyeSu and quickly took out pieces of papers out of her bag, passing it around to EXO-K.

They gulped and exchanged looks at each other. HyeSu looked at them and smiled. "Don't worry I have pens for everyone. You just need to sign on twenty pieces of paper, that would be enough," HyeSu explained and EXO-K nodded their heads, forcing out a smile.

"Well, where are you going to sell it?" Baekhyun asked, signing one after another.

"Online. On eBay." She grinned excitedly. They nodded their heads and passed the papers to her while Chanyeol gulped. "E.. Ebay?"

HyeSu thanked everyone of them, and when it came to Kai, he didn't let go of the papers.

HyeSu looked at his hands then looked up at him, grinning. "If you don't mind could you let go," she said and bit her lip. Kai's gaze were fixed on her every second and HyeSu raised an eyebrow. "K-Kai? Can you let go?" she asked and frowned, snatching it away from his grip.

He snapped out of his gaze and apologized, "Sorry."

"Why does it seem like Kai keep staring at me," HyeSu whispered to Suho while he shrugged his shoulders. D.O. leaned backward and laughed. "He thinks you're Hye Min that would always beat him when he's rebellious."

"I remember!" Sehun snapped his fingers and laughed at the thought of it. "She threw a piece of meat during eating and it landed right in front of his face!" he laughed evilly.

"And he was so embarrassed that he didn't dare to talk back and went back to his room instead!" Chanyeol continued and all of them nodded their heads, laughing.

While Suho looked down at the ground. The laughter slowly faded and it became an awkward silence when non of them spoke up. All missing Hye Min.

HyeSu pursed her lips then smiled as she clasped her hands together. "Ah yes. Since this is the first time, can I go around your dormitory?" she asked.

"Sure." Kai smiled and led her, while D.O. leaned towards Baekhyun and whispered into his ear, "After Hye Min's gone Kai really change a lot," he said and Baekhyun nodded. "And I hopem he changes for the good."

-----