Home Sweet Home

Silent Angel II

3

Hyesu settled down on her seat and looked out of the window, smiling. "Korea, I'm coming.." she whispered.

Coincidentally, Suho was on the same flight as her, and he walked down the aisle and thanked the flight attendant before settling down in his seat.

At the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Suho's figure and she tilted her head then slowly straightened herself.

She leaned forward even more, and she held onto the head rest that was in front of her, squeezing her head through two heads that were in front of her seat, frowning at her. "Sorry, sorry," she apologized and smiled, pushing their heads further away and she tilted her head. "It's Suho.."

She immediately got up from her seat and ran towards his side, then sat beside him, smiling. "Hey."

Suho looked up and smiled at her. "Hey, going back to Korea?" he asked Hyesu. She rolled her eyes and nodded. "Of course I am. Mind if I sit here?" she asked while Suho looked around. "I'm not sure if there's a passenger sitting beside me."

She chuckled and waved it off. "Who cares I'll just sit here for a while."

Suho glanced at his watch and tapped it. HyeSu caught a glimpse of his watch and smiled. "Eh? Isn't that my watch?" she laughed, realizing it really was her design. "It's really mine! You actually bought it?"

Suho cracked a smile, nodding his head. “Can’t believe I’m actually wearing the watch you designed, I guess this is fate, huh?”

"Wait. But the watch that I designed was for couples. Where's the other.. Oh.." her voice faltered and she gulped, knowing that she said the wrong thing.

Suho looked down at the watch, and took in a deep breath. "I burnt the watch with Hye Min. Now there's only one, alone."

"Sorry, I know I'm really straightforward and just say before I think of the consequences," she explained, panicking while Suho nodded his head. "I know, I can't blame you."

Hyesu bit her lip and looked down. "Actually Hye Min's long gone.."

"She's not. She's always with me, I even have her voice as my voice as one to be my ringtone," Suho said.

Hyesu couldn't help but admire him. A person who insists to be single for a dead woman, for the person he loves. Really noble.

"Well I hope Hye Min's guiding and protecting over you.." Hyesu sighed and smiled, taking out her phone.

Suho turned and looked at her phone. "Is this your new phone?"

HyeSu smiled and shook her head. "I have two. One for Japan the other for Korea. And I guess the phone I'm using now is the same brand as yours."

Suho nodded his head and rested his head against the head rest, then suddenly leaned forward. "After going to America and Japan, I think I would visit EXO-K first. After all that's where I first met Hye Min. If you don't mind you can actually tag-"

"I'm free. I can go with you," Hyesu immediately said, catching Suho by surprise and he nodded. "Alright then. We can go together once we land in Korea." He smiled and HyeSu nodded her head, smiling.

--

Hyesu fidgeting in her seat, and smiled as she looked out of the window, pressing her palms on glass window and looking out of Korea. "Home sweet home," she whispered softly.

Suho smiled in amusement as he glanced at her expressions. "You really miss Korea don't you?"

She nodded her head vigourously. "Well then later I can visit EXO-K's dormitory then get their autographs and sell online on eBay," she said and clasped her hands together, smiling dreamily. Suho smiled even more, shaking his head in amusement.

They got off the taxi, looking up at the tall building. The dormitory where EXO-K stays in.

Both of them dragged their luggages into the building waiting excitedly as they exited the lift and walked towards their dormitory.

As Suho rang the doorbell, they waited patiently. 
HyeSu tapped her fingers when her phone rang in her pocket. "Yobusaeyo?"

Kai opened the door smiling as his eyes widened in surprised. His eyes focused only on Hyesu, not seeing Suho who was beside him.

The colour in her face slowly drained, and she gulped, nodding her head and hung up. "Sorry Suho. But I have some important things to do. I'll visit you later alright? After all I have your number. I'll catch up with you later, bye!" She waved and ran into the lift, going down.

Kai wanted to stop her as he watched her go. There was too many things that was going in his mind. She just suddenly popped up right in front of him and he literally just stunned there. Frozen in his spot.

Suho snapped his fingers at Kai as he woke up and smiled at Suho. "Hyung. I didn't see you just now." He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

Suho rolled his eyes. "You were so focused. But it wasn't on me," he said and leaned forward. "You thought that was Hye Min, didn't you?"

Kai blinked and quickly nodded his head. "Yeah, I thought that was Hye Min.." his voice's trailed off.
EXO-K rushed towards the door and engulfed him into a hug. Suho smiled and ruffled Sehun's hair.

He dragged his luggage into the dormitory and sat on the sofa, smiling. "It's been quite some time. Still the same sofa. Comfy as usual," he whispered, his smile getting broader. To be honest, he really missed EXO-K. Missing those times he spent with EXO-K. The memories that took place here was the best, because he first met Hye Min there.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell us that you would be coming back? We could have picked you up," D.O. said, plopping himself beside Suho. "Well I checked your schedule online and found out that this week is the only week you get to have some rest since the start of the year. I can't possibly ask you to pick me up on your only leave right? I understand how strenuous and tired you are since I was once a celebrity."

"Hyung still so considerate as ever," Baekhyun commented and smile, while everyone smacked his head. "Bootlicker," they sneered.

"What? It is true." Baekhyun pouted and frowned, glaring at everyone.

"Too bad EXO-M isn't here. Or else there could be a party."

"Actually I came back with one person I met in Japan. She was supposed to visit you with me, but she had something cropped up. So maybe next time," Suho said while Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows at him. "Someone really special right? I guess it's your girlfriend?" he cooed while everyone shot him a look and Baekhyun smacked his head. "He only has Hye Min.." Baekhyun hissed at Chanyeol and he immediately covered his mouth. "Oops."

Suho smiled and shook his head. "Well I think it's called fate. Because I met this girl in Japan when Hye Min always wanted to go. And surprisingly this girl looked exactly like Hye Min. So I guess we became friends indirectly because of Hye Min.." Suho's voice became softer, and EXO-K could feel how affectionate Suho was towards Hye Min when he said her name out.

"Hyung, have you visited Hye Min's grave?" Kai asked, even though he knew that Suho would be reminded of Hye Min not being with him anymore. He shook his head. "Maybe later," he said. He just wanted to avoid.

 

Avoid the truth that Hye Min's long gone.

There was a long awkward silence, and Kai cleared it. "Well lets don't talk about it. We have lots of stuff the catch up on, let's just go into the room first," Kai said and smiled at Suho.


*Hye Min, it's like exactly how I felt when I was with you five years ago. Warmth and comfortable. EXO-K and I have such a deep relationship, and I believe it would last forever. But even though I've met you after EXO-K, the bond we have seems deeper and lingers on. Hye Min.. Where are you..* Suho softly smiled as he was being dragged into the room and talked to EXO-K, but his mind was on Hye Min.

-----


Hey guys! I wanted to update yesterday or maybe earlier today, but the internet crashed with all those school matters to do.. It's hard to update :(

Only until now, I could finally update.

And OH MY GOD. It's 2014?!

Seriously?

That fast?

Man I'm growing older soon ._.

And school.. Sigh.

Anyway, enjoy!