Implication

Silent Angel II

16.

Words indeed spread fast. Even though Suho was no longer in EXO, he knew what was going on.

D.O. eavesdropped on Kai muttering to himself, then somehow D.O. was muttering some words to himself, and the maknae caught him. The first thing Sehun did, was to spread to EXO-K and then to Luhan, then the whole entire EXO knew about it.

The incident wasn’t so serious, but the maknae just had to exaggerate it and Suho had this image of Kai wanting to kill Hyesu and Hyesu was actually willing to be killed, but, that wasn’t the case at all.

 

 

Suho banged on Hyesu’s door, demanding her to get out and also at the same time, disrupting the neighbours.

Hyesu stepped out of the lift and was shocked to see Suho banging on her door.

“Hyesu! Are you in there! Don’t scare me!” he shouted, frowning as he banged on the door. He bit his lip. “Oh no.. is she really kidnapped by Kai..” he murmured and looked at the door in shock. “I think I better knock down the door,” he said.

Hyesu immediately held him back, her eyes rounded in surprise.

She looked around the surroundings and quickly opened the door, dragging him into her house. “Suho! What are you doing here? You were about to knock down-“

Suho engulfed her into a hug, rubbing her back as he closed his eyes, heaving a sigh of relief. “I thought you were dead, I was so worried about you,” he whispered softly into her ears.

Hyesu blinked in surprise and slowly patted his back. She slowly smiled and hugged him back. It's been a long time since she enjoyed such a comforting and warm hug that made her feel so secured in his arms.

But she quickly snapped out at the thought of Baekwon using Suho to deal with her. She can't implicate Suho.

“Suho, you can let go of me now,” she said softly but he shook his head. “Never. I thought Sehun was right. I thought Kai killed you that’s why you didn’t answer.”

“What? Kai wants to kill me?” Hyesu asked, letting go of Suho. Even though she was surprised by Suho’s actions, but she was even surprised by what Sehun said. Kill her? Seriously?

And how did they even know the relationship between she and Kai?

“How did you even know? About.. that?” she asked Suho while he just hold her shoulders firmly. “EXO told me. Why didn’t you tell me? We can solve this-“

“No. You can’t, Suho," she said sadly, but firmly.

"This is my own problem that has been haunting me seven years ago. It can’t be resolved like this. I have to do it myself." Slowly shaking his grip away. She forced out a smile. “I know you are also worried about SM and EXO. Don’t worry. I planned everything out. The media only will focus on Kai. They can’t expect SM to do a background check on Kai. They can’t blame EXO or SM.”

Suho frowned and sighed. “No. You don’t need to use vengeance to solve. Listen to me, it’ll be just be an endless cycle,” he persuaded while Hyesu looked at him. Her fists slowly clenched into a ball and she took in a deep breath, then let go of his hands on her.

"Endless cycle? For Kai to date as many girls as he wants, it is an endless cycle. But once he understands the feeling, this endless cycle of revenge ends."


Suho shook his head. “No Hyesu you’re wrong-“

"Then let me ask you. Are you really going to spend your rest of your life for Hye Min who is already dead? No! You can't! This is also an endless cycle! Hye Min is already dead, why do you still keep thinking about her! She's dead! She's never going to come back to you! You're just waiting your time!"


Suho's eyed widened in surprise as he froze on his spot. “Hyesu.. why .. why are you talking about Hye Min..”


"You kept her voice and your voice as the ringtone. Why? Because you want to keep the connection between you two! You're just hallucinating! You went to Japan, why? You went to America, why? You want to do all the things Hye min asked you to do because you wanted to keep the connection with her. You’re just living in her shadow! You know life and death is a daily fare, why can't you accept her death!" Hyesu shouted. “Having her voice as your ringtone doesn’t mean she’s with you, she’s long gone!” she said.

Then, she did a shocking act.

She took his phone out from his pocket then held it firmly in her hand. “This phone, it is just memories, useless,” she said then place it in her left hand and threw it on the ground, smashing it into pieces.

Suho’s eyes widened in shock as his gaze landed on the ground. He gulped as he fixed his gaze on the handphone that was cracked, smashed. As he looked at it even more, a huge lump formed in his throat and there was already tears forming in his eyes.

Hyesu couldn’t help but look away.

She gulped and took in a deep breath shakily. She squeezed her eyes shut and ran out of her house after slamming the door shut. *Sorry Suho, but that’s the only thing I can do. If you are with me, I’m afraid Baekwon will use you to get more evidence from me..* Tears filled her eyes and she slowly took out the phone in her pocket then ran.

 

Suho fell to his knees. He looked at the broken phone. The one that contained all of the memories of Hye Min. How he could remember her face so clearly was because of the photos stored in his phone, but now it’s gone..

 

She sat on the bench, and wiped her tears away.

She unlocked the phone and scrolled down the pictures. From the start, it was filled with EXO. Then, it was filled with Hye Min and Suho together, and sometimes with EXO-K. Then, there it was. A picture of Hye Min smiling brightly while she looked at the sun.

“She really looks like me..” Hyesu murmured and scrolled through. And, there was a picture of the watch. The watch she designed. A couple watch. The one that Suho bought for Hye Min before she left the earth.

“Suho really love Hye Min alot..” she whispered, tracing the face of Hye  Min.

“I’m sorry Suho.. I’m sorry,” she apologized and ended up bursting into tears, hugging the phone closely to her.  

-----