Hye Min

Silent Angel II

1

Yes, it's true. Suho still failed to move on without Hye Min.


He had left SM once the contract expired which was one month ago, and now he left, to see Japan after going to America, with Hye Min.

He was in the exact same seat, five years ago where he left for Japan on the airplane without Hye Min, and coincidentally, he met the same couple that was sitting beside him.

He saw the couple, still loving as ever, and now even had a kid with them. He just couldn't help but envy them.

"If only Hye Min was with me now," Suho whispered, then touched the ring again. He let out a sigh, and comfortably sat down, then dozing off.

For these past five years. Suho would always dream of Hye Min. He dreamt of her being beside her during the plane ride, still guarding out of the dormitory, and also the things they did when they were together. But never once had he dreamt of the future of Hye Min and him. It was like implying, that they won't have a future.

When the plane took off, Suho dreamt of her again, those times together, which never failed to make him smile. He remembered how Hye Min fell to the ground, that last day he had with her, and he regretted what he could have done, but didn't do it.

Most importantly, he failed to see her for the last time.

When it landed at Japan, Suho followed the crowd, taking out his camera that was always beside him, preparing to take photographs.

Once he stepped out of the airport, one hand carrying his luggage, the other holding firmly on the camera, and boarded a taxi. He smiled as he passed by those scenic spots, and now he was going to Osaka.

As the taxi driver drove, he took photographs, as those attractions passed him by, he stopped and looked at the photographs.

When all of a sudden, his eyebrow suddenly furrowed, and he zoomed in.

He bit his lip and slightly tilted his head, then zooming in a little more. "Hye Min.." Suho whisperd, and his eyes widened in surprise, as he turned back to look, but he already passed.
He slowly turned to face the front, then took another look at the girl in the picture. It was exactly like her, exactly like Hye Min.

"But how can it be.." Suho muttered, confused. It was either his eyes were playing tricks on him, or it was just too far to be seen clearly.

He shook the thought away, and just looked out of the window, waiting to reach the hotel.

Once he reached, he dragged his luggage to the hotel, hanging his camera around his neck while checking in.

Without further ado, he went out with his camera, and walked outside. Suho walked around the park, which was covered in thick layers of snow, and he blew hot air into his palms, then rubbed, and started to take photographs.

Hyesu walked around the park, smiling up at the sky, and she folded her arms, bringing it her chest.

She wore thick layers of jacket and blue Bermudas, while having a red scarf around her neck, and she sat down on the park, sighing. Suho's eyes rounded in surprise, as he lowered his camera, and stared at her.

She looked around then stopped to look at Suho, who was staring straight back at her. Her eyes looked everywhere, and she swallowed. "What's with that guy," she muttered under her breath and she ignored, looking at the other side.

But at the corner of her eye, she could still see him staring at him, and she found it very disturbing. She frowned and stood up, about to turn and walk away, when suddenly Suho grabbed her arm and turned her around, looking through her eyes.

She blinked at him, frozen at the spot and she struggled to escape.

"Hye Min.." Suho whispered softly, his eyes locked with Hyesu’s, and he hugged her right away, closing his eyes as he swallowed back his tears. Seeing Hye Min again, was what he was always looking for.

Hyesu blinked in surprise ad immediately pushed him away. "Who are you? Go away!" she snapped and frowned at him, while Suho didn't care. "Hye Min, it's you. It's really you! But how-"

"Shut up!" she screamed and she escaped his grip. "I'm not Hye Min, I have no idea who is Hye Min and I don't want to know who she is!" she screamed, frowning.

Suho swallowed back his tears and he shook his head. "You are Hye Min! You're exactly like Hye Min!"

Hyesu gawked at him and vigorously shook her head. "Are you crazy? I have a name! Look!" she dug into her bag and grabbed her textbook and showed it to Suho. His gaze slowly travelled to her name. Hyesu

It wasn't Hye Min, it was Hyesu. 

“Yeah yeah yeah. Even though we both have the Hye, but obviously, I have Su and hers is Min,” she snapped. Suho frowned, shaking his head, confused. "B-but how? You look exactly like Hye Min, it's impossible.. You can't be Hyesu.. You're Hye Min," Suho muttered.

Hyesu groaned and flung her hands up in despair, shooting a look at Suho. This guy it really crazy, she must say.



 

 

"Look, I'm not your whatever Hye Min. I have a name, called Kim Hyesu," she said, emphasizing on her name, but Suho didn't understand. "But you look like her exactly, that isn't possible."

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yes, it is possible. In this world, there are can actually be seven people that look like your Hye Min," she explained. Suho looked down at his dessert. He didn't have the appetite anymore. He thought he saw Hye Min again, but actually he couldn't. It was just another person that look exactly like her.
He could only blame himself, for giving himself false hope.

He bit his lip and looked down at his dessert, not saying another word, while Hyesu took a quickly glance at Suho, slightly softening. She could see the sadness in his eyes, and when he called out Hye Min’s name, there would always be a longing and regret tone in his voice.

She patted his back, trying to lighten up the mood. "Well, who is Hye Min? Even if you can't find her here, she could still be somewhere, don't give up," she said, ignorant of who Hye Min is, and also why Suho mistook her as Hye Min.

"Hye Min's my girlfriend," Suho said, and Hyesu nodded, until she heard what Suho said next. "She's dead."
Her eyes widened in surprise, and she cleared . *Spooky.* she thought and looked around.

"Five years ago, she died, and ever since then, my mind was only on her, I couldn't concentrate on work at all," Suho explained, smashing the dessert with his spoon.

 

Hyesu nodded again, and somehow, she found him familiar. Like he was someone famous before.
"Sorry but actually I find you familiar, so I was wondering who you-"

"I was once in a group called EXO in Korea." her eyes widened. No wonder he was so familar. 
"And that was also how I actually started seeing Hye Min, but because of me, she died too," Suho's eyes softened. It was filled with sadness, guilt and loneliness.

"Sorry, my condolences. But it's all in the past, you should just try to let it go." She patted his back. "That was why when I first saw you I thought you were Hye Min."

"Ah yes, you like photography? You seem to like taking photographs," Hyesu smiled, changing the topic.
He nodded. "I remembered Hye Min's wish was to visit Japan, so I came here."

Hyesu pursed her lips and nodded. She could say that Suho was just one faithful guy. A person who could actually just stay loyal to his girlfriend who was long gone from this world, it was hard for her to do that.

"Don't worry. Hye Min would guide and protect you up there, just like the.. Moon!" Hyesu exclaimed, pointing up to the sky. Even though it was day, but when the dark clouds come and only the moon stands out, it can really protect and guide.

Suho looked at her, it was exactly what he described Hye Min as. He slowly smiled and nodded, taking in a deep breath. He secretly took another glance at her. It was hard not to visualize Hyesu as Hye Min. Her smile, her eyes.
They were exactly alike.

-----