Again and Again

Heaven

"Oh God.. Ailee.. Wait, I can explain all of this." my words are interrupted when i received 2 powerful slap from her beautiful hand and her long fingers make her slaps far more hurtful. She tried to run away, but I managed to grab her wrist, stopping her from running away.

She turned to me and kneed my groin. "Ouch, baby. W-wae..w-why..y-you..ughhh.." I stuttered because of the fatal pain. I feel my balls could burst from her powerful kick to my area. Damn. Damn. I curled into fetal position and punch my knee lightly, repeatedly hoping it can help to reduce the pain. She walked toward my side and boom! She literally kicked my . With no mercy.

God, if You really exist, please..please help me. This is torture. I prayed silently in my heart. The girl i brought home just now just stared at us in awe. Maybe she's too shocked to offer any help or to stop Ailee from beating me up. I don't know. Or she just simply don't want to get involved. Ailee can be scary if her mad.

I looked at her. Straight into her eyes before she managed to escaped from my apartment. I saw sadness, dissapointment, and hurt feeling. God, why must I hurt her again? Stupid me. Chase her is the only thing that cross my mind. But my groin is killing me. I can't even stand up straight. It hurts too much.

The girl I brought home just now glare at me, demanding answer. "She's supposed to be my girlfriend. We had a big fight several months ago when she walk in my make out session with other women. I have been coaxing her, asking for her forgiveness and begging her to come back to me. I guess she just ready to forgive me, finally, but I screwed up. I screwed up big this time."

I explained to her with my head down. I am so embarrased. Ashamed with my immature self. She squatting down beside me and pat my shoulder. Pitying me maybe.

My stupidity cost me a whole lot this time. She stood up and walked to the door. This incident has cut off all the lust we have when we walked in the apartment just now. Even my half hard member has gone limp right now. I am glad it is not on full glory when I received powerful knee kick from Ailee just now, or it could have been worst. I heard it can break.

I shooked my head and try to get up after she left me, alone, in my quiet apartment. I walked slowly to the couch in the living room. The others still had other schedule. They most probably will come home late.

Great! Just the time I needed to reflect on all my wrongdoings. I pick up my Galaxy Mega and try to reach her. As expected, my calls are answered by operator. She switch off her phone, most probably refused to answer any calls. LIAR! I know really well whose call she tried to avoid at this moment. 

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I curse myself, my stupidity, and my raging hormones. Why can't i be patient waiting for her to forgive me?

I lay down on the couch, covering my face with small cushion on it and all I know, I really want to fly away. Away from all this mess I caused. Regret is understatement for what I felt right now. If I can shrink myself and dissapear, I swear, that was exactly what i would done. In order to run from all the dissapointment that will be showed by people around me.

And I really don't know when i drift into slumber. I just know that I really, really have a lot to think about.