Maybe She'll Come Back

Heaven

Ever since I saw her for her Music Bank performance last time make me want to make her mine more. I have been having doubts either should I beg her to stay or let her go and pray for her happiness, but then looking at her drastic changes after been missing for a year make me realize I never should be doubting in the first place. Begging her for stay always been the right and only choice I have.

 

How blind I am for not seeing the angel that always been in front of me, all this while. Now I recognized; every word my group members ever utter to me on how stupid I am all were true, I admit it! I really am stupid and a really big jerk on top of that.

 

I should have realized how wonderful she is without her having to show me. I should look through her. Now I know how shallow I am back then; always look on outer appearance.

 

Now, what should I do to get her back? How do I win her heart back? I guess all my old tricks won’t work anymore. Should I call Minjun and ask him? He knows her well, other than me. Yeah, if there’s anyone who’s capable to help me it’s definitely him.

 

I texted him to make sure he’s available now.

 

Fortunately, heaven is helping me. He’s on 10minutes break from his Beetle’s Code filming. So, I call him, right away, with a big smile on my face and huge hope in my heart.

 

“Oo, Byunghee-ah, what do you need? Make it fast.” He teased me, and I can feel he’s smirking at the other line.

 

He’s so playful, I thought and my grin became even bigger.

 

“Junnie-ya, what do I need to get her back?” I asked him, straightforwardly, without any foreword. Well, he asked me to make it fast, so I’m trying my best here.

 

“Oh, about that, do you really need my help G.O-ssi? Don’t you realize you have far better reputation with ladies compared to me? Huh..huh..?” he teased me, again.

 

“Yah, i-sarami! Is she just any girl? She’s not the same girl who would fall for my cheesy tricks like before. She’s completely different right now. She even mention what were we doing right now, totally business, not more than that. Can you believe it? She whose once fall head over heel for me then, now coldly rejecting me. Just like that. Seriously it hurts.”

 

My rambling seems like there’s no end to it. I even finished all those sentences in one breath. I don’t have that much time for this consultation.

 

“Yah, Byunghee, mianhae, jeongmal, jeongmal mianhae. I’ll talk to you later, I’ve been called right now. Kkeut-nae!!”

 

He said before the line was cut off.

 

I sighed deeply. Aigoo this person. I know he’s busy but, how can he just cut me off without listening to me.

 

“Ije nan mang haesso. Kkeut-nata, kkeut!!” I screamed, stomping my feet all the way toward my room, from the balcony; where I had my conversation with Minjun just now.

 

“Aishhh, michingo aniya??? Shikkeurro!!!” Seungho hyung screamed at me.

 

I made my so innocent face asking why. When I turn to him and see what he’s been doing I know the answer straight away. He’s been battling with Cheundong in new game they just bought on our way back after we have finished our schedule today.

 

And he’s slightly on losing end, maybe because of my screaming just now. He’s not so good in keeping his attention is not a secret among us. I pray hard for his winning, or else I’ll be the one in pain later on.

 

I decided to join them in living room, take a look at their battle for a little while. A little mingling with my group mates wouldn’t hurt after all. In fact maybe I can ask for Seungho hyung afterwards. Well, he’s the only one mature enough in this house for me to ask for opinion.

 

Lee Joon just too stupid, he can’t even get a girl at a first place. Those awesome muscles he had just wasted with a brain like his.

 

CheonDung is too innocent, I bet he never kissed a girl other than her sister once before.

 

Mir? Huh don’t make me start about him. He’s never serious, too childish. I guess he stops developing at five years old. That’s probably the best way to summarize on how he behaves.

 

So, that leaves me with Seungho. He’s not a big shot among girl also, but at least he’s capable to give me reasonable, reliable answer for me to think on.

 

“Yeah!!! Cheondung-ah, injeong-hae!!!” Seungho’s yelling dragging me out of my own little world. I look around trying to grab what’s has been happening while I’m on my tour in my little brain and thoughts.

 

I stare at TV screen, shocked with what I saw. My jaw dropped. Seungho has won! Over Cheondung on top of that. All this while cheondung has been the king of games in this house. He’s so absorbed in his games, nobody ever beats him. And now seungho has won.

 

No wonder he looks so annoyed with my noises just now. He even gave me his deathly glare when I make noise before.

 

“Arasso, arasso. Hyung, now I crowned you as The King of Games among us.” Cheondung said with bitter feeling, and complex facial expression.

 

“Assa!! Haha, you also have to do the dishes for a week. Don’t you forget that.” SeungHo laugh loudly. He’s been enjoying this.

 

Cheondung just make his why-do-i-even-bother-to-bet face. He’s totally regretting this.

 

It’s fun to watch the great Thunder feeling down like this, once in a while. I once doubt if he’s a human before. Everything about him is too perfect to be true. Manga-dol. Well, he’s got that nickname not for nothing.

 

I smirk a little realizing that my prayer has been answered. I am the one who would suffer if this battle ends the other way. I shiver at the thought on how Seungho would torture me if I become the reason for his defeat.

 

Well, I am glad that did not happen.

 

“Yah, what with all the noise?” Joon asks as soon he steps in the house.

 

“Nothing much, Cheondung just lost to Seungho in a game bet and he’s on dish duty for the week.” I answered him.

 

He just smiles listening to the answer, and ask after that,

 

“Where’s maknae? I don’t see him?”

 

“Well, of course you don’t see him here pabo. He’s in the room, taking a nap. He’s not feeling well just now,” Seungho answer net feeling remorseful, not even a little bit.

 

“And he manages to sleep through all those noise? Seriously I can hear your voice five doors away. Poor him. He must have been holding himself because his biggest pabo hyung is making noise while he’s trying to get a decent rest. Tch..Tch..Tch.. and you have the guts to call me pabo?”

 

Oh-uh. For Joon’s sake, I hope he just not say that. Unfortunately, he did. Complete with disgusting facial expression. And Seungho’s becoming red. Andwae!! Aishh i-pabo saram. You just looking for trouble aren’t you?

 

Seungho walks fast toward him and grabs his collar. He trips him over, and put a headlock.

 

“Yah, mworago? Mwoh? Biggest pabo? Naega? Michigesso? Do you have a death wish?” Seungho explodes.

 

“Mian! Mian! Naega chal mutesso, hyung. Naega chal mutesso. Jeongmal, mianhaeyo hyunggg~” Joon gives him his clams reactions.

 

Cheondung and I just laugh looking at them. After a while we stand up trying to make them stop. I grab Seungho while Cheondung grabs Joon.

 

“Yah, keumanhae!! Mir’s trying to sleep. He’s not well, remember?” I said.

 

Fortunately they love Mir big enough to stop just after I said it once.

 

With that, Cheondung went to kitchen to do the dishes we left after dinner and Joon go to wash.

 

Yeah, it’s shocking. But Joon has learned to wash. He’s becoming much more cleaner nowadays.

 

I elbowed Seungho when everyone has left. He make his what-do-you-want face. I just smiles sheepishly before I starts.

 

“Hyung, you know she asked me to feature in her recent MV right?”

 

“Hmm, ara. Wae?” he asked me back.

 

“Well, I kind of want to her back. What do you think?” I tried my best to go slow. If I just ask him how to get her back he probably just smacks me to death.

 

Haha, it maybe seems not much, but he got a hell of a smack. Jinjja, jinjja appota.

 

“Yah, don’t you think you hurt her enough? Just let her go and be happy. It’s best done without you in the picture. Aranyya?”

 

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Double ouch were not enough. I know it’s all true. But I can’t hold my greed. Well, I won’t maybe a better word to put it.

 

“Hyung, I know I hurt her bad then. But I am trying to make amend. I am intended to make it up to her. Treat her nicely, and make sure she would never go through hell for the second time.” I tried to reason with him.

 

“I think you already done that; make her go through hell for the second time, I mean.” He stabs me again, with his definitely sharp words.

 

“Hyung, I think you have killed me enough. What should I do to get her back hyung~” I begged him.

 

“Hmm, the best to not let her sad again is to let her go. But, if you’re this determined to get her back, I guess, just be honest. Honesty is always the best policy. Don’t you think?”

 

Wow! This hyung simple mind sometimes helps. I nodded at his words.

 

“If there’s nothing more, I need my sleep. Pikyeo!” He shouted at me.

 

I grin, make way for him and slumped into the couch.

 

I think, and I think. Well, that’s sound good enough. Show her my sincerety, be honest.

 

Assa! I have found my ultimate plan.

 

Regret. Love. Sincere. Determined! And I am a brand new person. If I show her all of that,  she’ll definitely reconsider her decision. At least I still have hopes.

 

And I go to sleep that night with so much more relieve. A heavy burden has lifted. Aniyo. It’s not lifted, just lessen. Yeah, lesser burden I have now.