02

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

I was walking to the lockerroom when someone put me in a headlock. It was Jongin, he doesnt really likes me because he knows I have a 'crush' on Krystal Jung Soo-Jung. He liker her to and always tries to be near her and sometimes he even tries to touch her. DAFUQ!!! I thought I was the youngest ert at school well I was wrong because mister Kim Jongin here is 2 months younger then me and a biiiiiiiiiiiig ert.

Jongin: Hey poor guy

Why poor guy? Well I'll explain. He is super rich and I am really poor so he tries to make me feel little. He always makes fun of my fun and I end up in a fight with him alot.

Jongin: I wonder how your family can pay this school. I mean you are just as poor as a hobo. I woder why yu arent wairing filthy clothes and why you dont have that hidious hair. Oh I know!!! Because you spend all your family's money on your own huh? How selfish I mean, when your in money problems you have to try to save money so you can live right? You are just a little, filthy, poor, ugly, ert, hobo like the rest of your family. I wonder how you have friends. Wait I know!!! They are just the same. And thats never ever ever going to change. I bet Krystal will never fall in love with you. I mean you two are totally opposite of eachother and-

He couldnt finish because I punched him right in the face, all the students were looking at us.

Amber: DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO CALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS LITTLE. FILTHY. POOR. UGLY. ERT. HOBO'S AGAIN!!!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME BUT LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY OUT OF THIS!!! YOU RICH. COCKY. SELFISH. DOUCHEBAG!!!!!! ONE WORD AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL TOTALLY REGRET IT!!!! SO LEAVE. ME. ALONE!

I saw his shocked face because of my suddenly outburst. Then he started to laugh and shake his head while still sitting on the ground.

Jongin: Try me

He stood up and was about to throw a punch at me but I dodged it by sliding over the ground on my knees. I stood up and kicked him in his back. He fell on his face but he got up and was really really mad now.

Jongin: You son of a !!!

Amber: I SAID NO OTHER WORD YOU MOTHERER!!!! 

I kicked him in the stomach and he fell on his knees holding his stomach with his right hand while supporting his body with his left. I grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up making him face me.

Amber: I am warning you mister Kim Jongin. Dont. You. Ever. Dare. To. Speak. Like. That. About. My family. Or friends!!!

I dropped him and continued my walk leaving him there on the ground while students still stairing and from the corner of my eye I saw her friends and her watching with big eyes and shocked expression. !!! She must've heard what he said about that she will never love me now she knows I like her. I will kill him next time I see him. When I arrived in the locker room I changed as fast as I could and entered the gym. There were hanging bocks bags everywhere and even a bocks ring was set up. When everyone was here there was something weird. There to much students I didnt know. Weird..........

Teacher: Okay everyone this is class 2A1 today you have gym classes with them.

Oh that makes sense. !!! Thats the class of Seo Joo Hyun and Nicole Jung two of Krystal's friends.

Teacher: We are going to kick bocks and I want all of you to do your best and work hard! BUT!!! Dont hurt eachother!!!

The teacher turned his head to me when said that so as my classmates

Amber: It was an accident!!!

Teacher: Just try to stay calm this time mr. Liu

Amber: Arrasseo~

Teacher: Okay I want Amber to come and demonstrate with........................................ Donghae.

I smirked and he just was looking with a shocked face. Donghae is one of my classmates and he is really a scaredy cat when he needs to compeet against me. I steppd forwards and took the bocks gloves and put them on then stepped in the ring. Donghae slowly did the same.

Teacher: LEE I WANT YOU TO BE IN THAT RING BEFORE CLASS ENDS SO JUST DO IT ALREADY............... jeez

All my classmates laughed so as I class 2A1 was just silently watching.

Teacher: And go!!!

Donghae throwed punches wich I dodged, he tired hisself and then I attacked he was totally K.O. and I could see that class 2A1 was scared for me. Some guys started to cheer for me and I just enjoyed the moment.

Teacher: Okay so you newbies saw that?

Class 2A1 just nodded slowly. I smirked because I know they are going to loose from my class. 2A classes are for really smart kids and nerds and all those kinds. My class is totally oppisite my class is 2D1, the best sports class of the whole school and I am one of the top sporters of that class.

Teacher: Okay, class 2A1 you will be having gym classes with my best sports students class 2D1. So please be nice to eachother.

He again looked at me while saying the last sentence so as my classmates.

Amber: This is getting creepy and annoying to

Teacher: Just work on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter