26

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was wit Way and two bos she didnt really know good, Ways date was aguy named Ryeowook and my date was a guy named Minhyuk. He is pretty nice but my heart is still somewehere else and i hope he is still alive.

Minhyuk: So.... Krys.... Whats with your love live?

Krystal: Kind of complicated

Minhyuk: Why?

Krystal: Well my crush got in coma and they transferred him to a hospital in LA but it has been a year already. But I still dont feel like dating someone else actually. I hope he is still alive. We hadnt heard from hear his noona nor his parents.

Minhyuk: Why dont you move on then?

Krystal: I am trying but its not that easy, I really loved him but he had a dissease and ended up in the hospital after a jerk from our school beated him up when he wasnt stable yet. It was ashock for us that he would might die and then one of his bestfriends texted me that his heart stopped and that they were trying to save him. Later that evening I heard from my sister that were able to save him but that he had to leave this country to China or America and they chose for America.

Minhyuk: Im really sorry for you Krys

He held her hand and she just let him do it

Minhyuk: How did your sister know?

Krystal: She was there when they were trying to save him, I hadnt the courage to show up at the hospital. Thats the same night she got herself a boyfriend. He is really nice and one of the bestfriends of my crush. All his friends are taking care of me like a little sister.

Minhyuk: I see... Hey uhm my dad lives in America too and he is the producer of a new musical and they are coming to Korea too, you wanna go with me?

Krystal: Wich musical?

Minhyuk: Pinocchio

 

 

 

 

Lee: Okay so people gather!

Everyone gathered and Lee started to announce something

Lee: We are going to preform out of this country as you know and we are going to Asia and Europe. We are going to: Paris, Amsterdam, Rome, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter