05

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

I skipped classes today and stayed in the hospital waiting for Amber to wake up. I am still in my schooluniform because last night I didnt go home, I wanted to stay with Amber for if he wakes up.

Taeyeon: Please Amber wake up your the only one who's not family and I really love as family.............. Please wake up and live life with me.................... With the guys............. With your family...........Please Amber you cant just leave me here.

I squeezed his hand and started to cry. Its 2 pm now in half an our school ends what means that the uys can be here soon. I hope they come as fast as they can because I need someone to comfort me right now. Sometimes having a girlfriend his usefull because you will calm down right? When a girl takes you in her embrace. I dont know how it is to be in love, I really never been in love. Sometimes the kiss of yesterday pops in my head but then I just shake it out of my thoughts. I dont want to fall in love I just want to be free till 20 years old. Then I'll look if I want a girfriend. I fell asleep without my notice. I was dreaming about a girl, I couldnt hear her voice I couldnt see her face. I only could see her back while she was running in a field full of flowers and she was giggling chuckling laighing and all stuff. When she was about to turn around I woke up because I felt something on my back. When I looked up it was no other then Stephanie.

Taeyeon: Can I help you?

Stephanie: I was worried because I didnt saw you at school

My head was still lying on the edge of the hospital bed. She layed her head down too and then we just stared at eachother. I have a weird feeling inside me. Butterflies? My mom told me that when your inlove you feel butterflies in your stomach. Is this what she means?

Taeyeon: Well you dont have to worry because Im okay, I will just stay here untill he finally wakes up

Stephanie: It might will just take another few days, Taeyeon

Taeyeon: I dont care, I want to be here wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter