09

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny POV

I really like Sooyoung he always cheers me up. I became closer to him because he helped me when I sprained my ankle, he treated it abd thats when I knew he was a really good guy though my parents will forbid my friendship with him since they are those kind of rich people as Kim Jongin. I will miss him if they will transfer me, they told me I would go to an all girls school when our Christmas break comes. I dont want him to be all sad these days I will spend with him so I just tell him on the day before Christmas break. It sounds mean but i want him to smile aslong as I am around, i love it how he smiles its cute. The other girls are going to that school too and I see that Tiffany was really mad and sad about it, she told me she had some feelings for Taeyeon oppa. Jessica told that it would be the best idea ever she wont miss them at all because she really hates them, she is actually kinda like Jongin and thats pretty dissapoiting side of her. Krystal didnt talk but I could see that she didnt want to go to another school. She has been visitting Amber everyday now and you can tell she really cares about him. Seohyun didnt speak anymore she has this expressionless face the past few days and Nicole? Well she is as happy as always. She thinks its fun so they can make new friends and all. I will miss that tall energetic idiot.

Sooyoung: Sun?

Sunny: Hmh?

Sooyoung: Open your mouth wide~

I did what he said and then put a spoon with ice cream in my mouth and to make it better it was my faborite. I smiled at him and he patted my head

Sooyoung: You make my day more Sunny then the good weather Sunny

I giggled at he smiled dorkily at me. I really love this guy.

Jessica: Stop flirting already.... Jeez

Sunny: You just jelous I am closer to the guys then you are Jessie

Jessica: And why would I?

Sunny: Because deep deep deep deep deep deep deep-

Jessica: Okay come to your point Sunny!

Sunny: Deep inside you like them

Jessica: Iew not even a chance Sunkyu

I pouted and Sooyoung pinched my cheek lightly and I just smiled at him. 

Sunny: Come lets visit Amber~ and Krystal~

I dragged Sooyoung with me and he almost dropped his icecream and pulled me back.

Sooyoung; Sunny slowdown I almost dropped my icecream, if you want to hold hands then do it carefully okay?

Sunny: Okay Soo

I grabbed his hand and dragged him with me he didnt protest this time and just let me drag him with me. We arrived at the room and heard some people inside talking.

Nana: He seems a little better actually

Krystal: He hadnt heald yet his body didnt start healing yet

Nana: Its your fault you know

Krystal: How can you say that? You werent there when it happened did you?

Nana: Oppa tild me everything since we dont kee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter