40

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber and Krystal were at the hotelroom with Ambers friends watching a movie. Luna really likes Krystal and Amber is glad that the energy pill of the group likes his new girlfriend. Amber sat on the ground with spread legs and his knees pointing to the ceiling, Krystal sat inbetween them and leaned her back against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and inhaled her scent. Krystal was getting sleepy and drifted of to sleep. Luna came crawling towards the couple and sat beside them.

Luna: Your girlfriend is so cute when she sleeps~ I want to pinch her cheeks... No Luna control yourself maybe she'll wake up.

Amber: Luna stop being psycho or something and just watch the movie

Luna: Okay

Amber didnt noticed that suzy was satiring at him all the time and was sending glares to the sleeping Soojung. When it was nearly 4 am they decided to go to bed. Amber carried Krystal to their room in bridalstyle before saying goodnight to everyone. He lated her on the bed and put a blanket on her and then he layed next to her with his arms around her.

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica just came home with the three Lee's. Jessica walked to the kitchen to eat something and Yuri sneaked behind her backhugging her and planting kisses on her neck and shoulder.

Yuri: Are you coming princess? Im sleepy and I want to sleep with you

Jessica: Im hungry baby... Here

Jessica feed him a coockie while he was still backhugging her.

Yuri: Now?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter