08

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

As soon as step feet near the school a couple of guys approached me. They kinda look familaiar and I am starting to get scared a little.

#1???: YOU!

Taeyeon: W-what can I help you guys with?

#2???: Because of you boss is expelled, you are going to pay for this little kid

Taeyeon: What are you talking about?

#1???: Dont play stupid, you caused Mister Kim got expelled only because he kicked some loosers

Taeyeon: You mean Jongin?

#3???: Well what do you think stupid midget

Taeyeon: I-I just helped my friend, because of Jongin he is in coma now

#4???: Like we care, we are taking revenge for him

#5???: So be a good boy and come with us and shut your mouth okay?

My knees were getting weaker and weaker I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes and my whole body started to trembling. I just walked with them I dont want them to hurt any other people because I was to coward to take my punishment. We arrived in a dark alley they pushed me on the ground and started to kick me. They forced me to stand up and someone hold me while another guy kicked me and punched me everywhere he could reach. Everything was getting blurry and the last thing I saw was a guy lifting up a wooden stick to slap me with. I felt a hard shock through my head and then I passed out the last thing I felt was the cold brick floor and blood everywhere on my body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tae.......TaeTae wake up.................... Taeyeon come on wake up please"

I heard a sweet soft voice and the voice was also cracking I slightly opened my eyes and saw an angel. I smiled slightly at my view.

"Am I in heaven?"

"Thank god! Your still alive"

A tear rolled down her cheek but my vision was still blurry, then she suddenly hugged me and I recognized the scent immidiatly...... Stephanie

"S-Stephanie?"

She nodded and began to cry softly, I carresed her back and her hair.

"Hey dont cry, its alright"

"I-I Tt-thought I lost you Tae, d-dont you ever do this again"

She said inbetween the sobs

"Hey why so worried? Im okay I just excepted the punishment"

"Why so worried? Tae cant you tell? I am proving to you that I care about you, I thought that the kiss would make it clear for you"

Wait what? What is she saying? I dont get it!!!! Aids so frustrating

"What do you mean?"

She pulled out from the hug and someone deep inside me sting like hell seeing her cry like that, but why?

"I-I..................................... like you Tae"

that was unexpected, how couldnt she said that earlier?

"I saw you yesterday with that Nana girl and thats when I knew I was in love with you, but you already have her right? I should be happy for you. I think I need to move on then"

I was hurt when she said that, doesnt she wants me? I didnt answer her. She helped me get up and brought me to the hospital for a checkup. There was nothing critical I just had to stay in the hospital for a few days.

Stephanie: You feeling any better?

Taeyeon: Little bit

She bit her lower lip and nodded, suddenly the door swung open and it revealed four girls and one of them had been crying

Nana: Oppa!!

She ran towards me and hugged me tight while i was still lying on the hospital bed.

Stephanie: uhm....... I'll be going now, see you later Tae

Taeyeon: Bye

When Stephanie left I felt lonely though there are four girls in the room but I dont know three of them so yeah.

Nana: Oppa these are my friends Hyuna, Hyeri and Suzy

Taeyeon: Uh nice to meet you

The girls only nodded.... dafuq?

Nana: How did this happen?

Taeyeon: Uhm nevermind it I dont want you to kill them

Nana: Why not? they hurt my oppa

Taeyeon: Uhuh but I am still alive, your not happy about that?

Nana: Yeah

Taeyeon: Well thank Stephanie for that then. She found me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter