12

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its November now Sunny was infront of her mirror working on her new schooluniform. It was pink. She lookes cute in it and she happy with it but she is upset that she cant see Soo everyday anymore. Sooyoung and her are dating in secret ofcourse because her parents will forbid her to do so and maybe if they will find out they are moving. She walked downstairs and grabbed her bag and kissed her mom and dad in the cheek before going outside and heading to her new school.

It is 7.45 am now. She told Sooyoung to meet her at a small cafe before school starts. They had a little breakfast together and talked. After that Sooyoung walked her to her new school. He gave her peck on the lips and gave her a hug before walking to his own school.

Sooyoung: Take care Sun

Sunny: You too and dont flirt with other girls understood?

Sooyoung: WHy not~?

Sunny: Yah, I am your girlfriend

Sooyoung: I know and I dont want any other girl besides you

Sunny: I love you

Sooyoung: I love you too

Sunny gave him a quick peck on the lips and headed inside the school. Sooyoung took a sprint to make it to school and he was just in time.

Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoong, Taeyeon and Sooyoung grew apart from eachother because of Tae Hyo and Yul having a girlfriend. Yoona is still bestfriends with Sooyoung and they are most of the time together. Amber is still in the hospital and he is going down hill. He might die soon. They dont have contact with the girls except for Sooyoung because of Sunny.

Yoona: I miss Amber

Sooyoung: Me too. I am going to miss him

Yoona: Dont say that now your making me upset even more~

Sooyoung: Sorry, should we pay him a visit after school?

Yoona: Dont you have to fetch Sunny?

Sooyoung: totally forgot!! Its so confusing~

Yoona: Haha easy

Sooyoung: Want to come with me?

Yoona: Sure I have nothing to do since those three douchbags wont hang-out with us anymore

Sooyoung: Those girls changed them

Yoona: Yeah, I kinda miss them

Sooyoung: Yeah but this is what they wanted

Yoona: Your right Soo

Sooyoung: Come lets go to class before the teacher starts nagging us again

Yoona: Haha yeah

They walked to the class and when the entered the room they saw the three with their phone and they already new they were facetiming with their lovers. They changed a lot since then. Taeyeon was being more Jongin kind, Hyoyeon got everyday in a fight and Yuri was every night with Hyuna making out and in the weekend and on Friday he had with her. They became completely mess. Yoona and Sooyoung just ignored then and talked and laughed at their seats. Taeyeon was looking at them and deep inside he missed the fun talks they always had before class started but he has a girlfriend on an other school so he couldnt anymore. Nana forbid him to become as those two because she told him that they were losers and Taeyeon believed that and just obeyed his girlfriends.

Teacher: Okay kids phones away shut up and sit on your seats

Everyone went to their seats and kept silent

Teacher: Thank you now get your books and then we ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter