17

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung: Tae...

Taeyeon: G-guys I-Im sorry

A tear escaped from his eyes

Hyoyeon: Where have you been? You smell

Taeyeon: C-clubbing

Stephanie: And why?

Taeyeon: S-she cheated on me and A-Amber..................

He fell on hisknees and burried his head in his hands and started to sob. He felt a hand on his shoulder and someone pulled him in a hug.

Stephanie: Its okay we know how you feel about AMber now Tae, just dont do things like is ever again....... Understood?

Taeyeon nodded against her shoulder and hugged her back. Tiffany didnt care about the smell of alcohol she just wanted to comfort Taeyeon. She rubbed his back and he calmed down a bit. His sobbing became softer and softer. They stood up and Taeyeon just stood there in Tiffany's arms, sobbing. Suddenly a familiar figure appeared she had red eyes and wet cheeks.

Hyuna: Yuri-ah~ Please come back to me

Yuri looked at her with his pokerface. And then let out a sarcastic chuckle and stood up. He stood infront of her.

Yuri: No

BAM she was hit by reality.

Hyuna: Babe- 

She tried to touch his face but Yuri did a step back so she couldnt touch his face

Yuri: You cheated on me. I moved on already Hyuna

Hyuna: How can you move on so fast from me? Who?

Jessica: Me

Everyone was shocked but Yuri tried to hide his shocked expression and it kinda worked. Jessica stood beside Yuri. She looked with her pokerface at the girl who cheated on Yuri and think she can get him back that easy.

Hyuna: I-I dont believe you

Jessica: You want proof?

Hyuna nodded and looked serious. Jessica pulled the necktie of Yuri and kissed him. Her right hand pulling his nechtie and her left arm around his neck. Yuri was hsocked at first but then closed his eyes and placed his hands on her waist. Jessica pulled out and looked at Hyuna.

Jessica: You have your proof now get out you dont have any reason to be here anymore.

Hyuna looked hurt and ran out of the hospital. Jessica faced Yuri again and kissed him once more now it was really shocking for everyone. Jessica pulled out and let go of Yuri. She looked at the diretion where Hynua ran of and sighed in relief.

Jessica: Finally that is gone.

She dropped herself on the chair where she was sitting on earlier. And let her head drop in her hands and just had a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter