18

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri POV

So we wont be able to see him anymore. Maybe he is not coming back when transfer him to a hospital in China or in America. This , why does it has to be Amber? This is even worst then a dead Amber. When Amber is dead we can still visit him but if he is out of country....... We wont be able to see him again.

Jessica: Everything is going to be fine baby

I looked at Jessica who caressed my cheek. We are oficial now. And she looked happy when I asked her to be my girlfriend. The cold Jessica Jung Sooyeon disappeared. But there is one person very importent missing, her little sister Krystal Jung Soojung. She is really importent for us because she visited Amber everyday but suddenly stopped and never showed herself ever again to us.

Jessica: Dont worry, he will come back to us

I nodded and gave her a peck on the lips

Yuri: Thanks for being there for me Sica.

Jessica: Its fine Yul aslong as you dont flirt with any other girls since I go an other school as you.

Yuri: Then you have to promise me that you wont flirt woth any girls neither

Jessica: Yah! 

She slapped my arm playful and I just chuckled

Yuri: Kidding Sica I know that you arent gay but maybe some girls are on your school and try to do something to you since you have a beautiful body and a beautiful face.

Jessica: Okay now you are just asking for me arent you?

Yuri: Maybe................................................ Kiss?

She smiled at me and gave me passionate kiss.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

Atleast he is still alive. Just knowing he is still alive is a worry less for me. I am going to miss him. But maybe he will die in a other country then Korea. Matbe he will get amnesia and what then? He will forget aabout us and Krystal.

Stephanie: Tae dont worry he will be fine

Taeyeon: But what if he gets amnesia Steph?

Stephanie: Dont worry Tae, we have to wait for awhile

 

 

Yoona POV

Taeyeon just realised that what he did was wrong FINALLY!!! Now only that alcohol smell away and he is the old one................. Hopefully.

 

 

SooyoungPOV

Where is the baby Jung? I swear I sended her a message too. Why didnt she show up after Nana didnt come to the hospital anymore? She just have couldve visit him one time before disappearing. Because of that Nana she is hiding herself. I only see her sometimes when I fetch Sunny. I miss that girl. She made me smile how she would be around Amber. She became more caring and sweet.

Sunny: You sure you texted her?

Sooyoung: Yeah I am sure, she is probable still scared of what Nana told her

Sunny: Ugh! I hate that how can you do that to someone? I meen first Krystal and now Taeyeon and Krystal is still afraid of her!!

Sooyoung: Calm down Sun Im sure they get together or atleast see eachother again. We just have to wait for awhile.

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

Aish!! The have to move Amber out of the country for surgery.

Yoona: I think its better this way, everything happens for a reason right?

Hyoyeon: i think so yeah, but we might never see him again

Yoona: Still, Amber gets to live

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter