34

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal: Oppa

Taeyeon: Dae Kryssie what is it?

Krystal: Was that amber oppa?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon: Who? I dont know I havent seen here yet, why?

Krystal: There was a boy on stage and he looked like amber oppa

Taeyeon: Ah~ Jonghyun

Krystal: Is that his name?

Taeyeon: Dae he is really nice and he kinde looks like Amber yeah

Krystal: Oh okay

She knew Taeyeon was lying to her but she need proof.

Minhyuk: Kryssie come the show is going to start again

Krystal: Oh... Dae oppa

She held his arm and they walked back to their seat. Someone saw how Krystal held Minhyuk and he felt kinda hurt seeing it. Sooyoung on the other hand was getting really annoyed by SunKi. Sunny did her aegyo sometimes and it made Sooyoung felt disgust and want to vomit. They all sat down and the lights went out again. The show started and Sunny kept stealing glances at Sooyoung. She just protected Jinki from Sooyoung so her father wont get mad. She didnt want to leave him at all. Krystal was really focussed and she kept stairing at pinocchio cuz she knows she knows him from something. Sooyoung felt like dying there since he was sitting between two couples and and he was single and he sat next to his ex-girlfriend and her fiancee. Minhyuk was enjoting his date with Krystal he found her cute while she was frowning. Taeyeon had a great time watching his buddy play on the stage like a profesional and what made it even better is that he was with the love of his life. Yuri and Jessica didnt really pay much attention to the stage but more to eachother. Jinki was smiling proudly whil Sunny was holding onto his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder. Then it ended they all took a bow and Krystal knows for sure she saw pinocchio somewhere else before. Everyone was clapping and cheering. 

They were waiting outside for everyone who wouldnt go to the afterparty to go home. When the people of the afterparty were all there they headed to a bar and waited for the actress and acters to come to celebrate.Krystal was always with Minhyuk to stay away from that Taemin guy.

Minhyuk: Did you ad fun watching Krys?

Krystal: Dae oppa it was sad and funny

Minhyuk: Im glad you liked it

He smiled sweetly but she didnt feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter