01

Well hello Miss y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber POV

I was walking with three of my bestfriends when we saw our three beautys in the hallway. We are the erts of our group and sometimes it works on girls. We arent popular, but we dated many many times. Sometimes one of our ex-girlfriends comes to us to take them back because uhm well..................... We kinda took their ity. Dont blame me for being a ert its because most guys in my family are plus I am a teenager boy but I dont have magazines because those are just pictures so they dont . I love my friends aspecially my buddies Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon. They are also erts and we all have our own bias, they are from the rich girl group in our school. They are popular beautiful y and rich. Taeyeon-hyungs bias is Tiffany Hwang Miyoung the American-Korean girl with the eyesmile. Yuri-hyungs bias is Jessica Jung Soo-Yeon the American-Korean ice princess. And mine is Jessica Jung Soo-Yeons younger sister, Krystal Jung Soo-Jung the American-Korean mini ice princess. We cant help it, they are half Korean and half American and that is HOT!!! How they speak English how they speak Korean its just so y. But you know I prefer Krystal the most because she has the most y voice of them all. When she walks she swings her hips a little and that looks so hot, sometimes I think I will get a blood nose because of her............... Well that happened once on the sport tournemant. She was playing volleybal and hockey and she was also swiming and that really didnt help. Taeyeon is always stairing at Stephanie's or s, he calls her the red haired walking T_T. Sometimes I really think that guy fell out of his mother when he was born because he is really really creepy sometime. He is also the most ert of us all, thats why we call him byunTae.

Taeyeon: And there they are the most y girls in the school

Taeyeon lowerd his voice so that those girls couldnt hear him.

Yuri: There goes my hot Sica

Taeyeon: My red haired walking Steph

Amber: Seriously guys? Cut it out already you guys are creeping me out

Yuri: Like you wont want to the baby Jung

Amber: Well its not like that but please stop drooling over them each time they pass by

Taeyeon: But look at her ......................... I want to have her for my own *fake sob* 

Amber: Cry baby

Yuri: hey dont you want to Krys baby then?

Amber: Hey hey hey, I want to but I'll wait till my Kryssie says she want to end in bed with me, she is one year younger afterall

Yuri: Like thats ever gonna stop you llama head.

Well he had a point if it wasnt about Krystal Jung Soojung. She is 15 I am 16 and I lost my ity when I was 14 and look what I am now. A ert who ends up with almost all his girlfriends in bed. A girl named Suzy Bae two years older then me took my ity. I thought she loved me but after that night I never saw her again. I never spoke her again and because of her I am like this. But she also introduced me to heaven that night.

Yuri: Come the others are waiting for us

We walked away and when I turned around I bumped into someone, for prefenting her to fall I grabbed her wridt and pulled her in my embrace when she stopped stumbeling I let go of her and it turned out that it was no other then..................................................................................... Krystal Jung Soo-Jung.

Amber: I-I-I'm sorry I didnt know there was someone w-walking behind me

Krystal: Why stuttering?

Yeah Amber why are you stuttering? Wait is my face getting hotter? SH

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter