CHAPTER TWELVE

Realigning The Lost Stars.
 VIPs; Very Important People.
 
 
 
LATE JUNE 2011
 
SEUNGHYUN'S POV.
 
 

I am so screwed.

 


I am so so so freaking screwed.

 


"What have I done?" I asked myself in horror as I stared blankly at my phone that was in the grasp of my right palm, wincing slightly as I recalled cold fury Jaejoong unleashed when I confessed what I did to Yoona in Japan last December...

 


With my back against the couch, I hit the back of my head against the arm rest repeatedly as my mind pondered over the conversation I had with Jaejoong earlier... the truth behind Yoona's actions and the request Jaejoong made; for Junsu to meet Yoona.

 


I exhaled heavily, running my fingers through my hair as I mused silently to myself, "How am I going to help Jaejoong hyung after everything that I've done to Yoona? It's not as though Soshi would willingly step into Big Bang's waiting room for a chat or anything for that matter..."

 


Resting my head on the arm rest, I stared in despair at the ceiling of the living room,"I really want to grant Jaejoong this favour... I honestly do, cross my heart and hope to die, for since the mentioned idol rarely asked me for anything throughout our years of friendship and this is the least I can do... How desperate must he be to ask me to help him and Junsu? They must be at their wits end... I suppose I could try asking the rest of the members to invite Yoona over?"

 


My thoughts backtracking immmediately as the vivid images of the looks of contempt and disgust thrown in my way by the eight other members of SNSD popped into my head. Right, the rest of Soshi would totally allow Yoona be within a close proximity of me... Sure...Not to mention that I've to find a miraculous way to ensure their CEO will never find out...

 


Groaning for the millionth time, I knocked my forehead onto the glass coffee table in front of me, regret flooding my system over my cruel act to Yoona last December. "If only I didn't do that... God I feel so guilty now."

 


I was fretting silently in the dark unlit living room when the loud chatter of the rest of my members caught my attention, an indication that they were about to enter the dorms in three... two... one.

 


"OMMONA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SITTING HERE ALL ALONE IN THE DARK?! WHY ISN'T THE LIGHTS ON?!!" shrieked Daesung as he clutched his hands to his chest, utterly spooked by the sight of an unexpected gloomy figure sitting in the middle of the living room with a dazed expression.

 


Snickers and amused looks were traded upon Daesung's girly-like scream as I looked on, hesitant if I should seek their advice and help. However, before I could even decide on my course of action, Jiyong's voice reached my ears, "Something's wrong. What happened Seunghyun hyung?" My head snapped towards his direction, startled that his keen beady eyes picked up the change in my vibe despite the ongoing ruckus surrounding him.

 


"I-I think I need your help... all of your help even if I don't deserve it." I confessed shamefully, determined to do what it takes to help Jaejooong.

 


The lot of them traded worried glances before cautiously making their way over to where I was.

 


"Hey, why so serious? Loosen up! Tell us how we can help." nudged Taeyang playfully.

 


"Aigooo, what's wrong? Did you finally realize that it's time for a grown man like you to give up on your toy bear collection?" joked Daesung, hoping to ease me from my depressing thoughts.

 


I gave him a deadpanned look, "There is nothing wrong with collecting Brick Bears. It's just..."

 


With a defeated sigh, I proceeded to narrate the phone call I had with Jaejoong earlier to them, mentally debrating on my past actions that have drastically resulted in the act of helping Jaejoong with this simple favour to be something close to impossible.

 


I watched the changes in their facial expressions play out on their faces; surprise, understanding, sympathy... all except one; only Jiyong wore an impassive expression throughout the entire time, almost as if that he had known about it all this time... and then it hit me, "You knew about this a long time ago didn't you?" I asked in disbelief, staring agape at my silent leader who was intently watching me.

 


"Bwoh? Yah, there's no way Jiyong hyung would have--"

 


Seungri wasn't able to finish his sentence for Jiyong gave a nod in return to my question. "When?" I questioned; half in horror, half in dread.

 


"That night on the balcony... August 2010."

 


"Wha--? That long?" I breathe out in shock. Everything makes sense now... the reason behind his defensive actions whenever we debated over Yoona.

 


"Hyung! Since you've known about it, why didn't you stop Top hyung when he was being so nasty to Yoona in Japan?!" exclaimed Daesung.

 


Jiyong turned to face Daesung for the briefest second before glancing back at me with an apologetic look, "I couldn't... I promised her that I won't spill the beans whatever the circumstances were. I'm sorry hyung."

 


"Ohlord, I must have looked like such a horrible in front of you in Japan..." I commented in shame as a mixture of emotions swirled within my head.

 


"You were mean and cruel but... your initial intention was good. Like what Yoona said, what you were doing was simply an act of a loyal friend standing up for one of his best pals."

 


"Yoona actually said that? She doesn't blame Top hyung at all? Wow...She's so... wow." commented Taeyang in awe.

 


At that, the guilt and self-loathing doubled within my system. She said all of that despite how I had treated her...?

 


"Help me. Help me so that I've a chance to apologize like Junsu as well... a chance to redeem my acts." I begged, willing my leader to agree.

 


"Yeah, help him Jiyong hyung. I'm sure Yoona-ssi will be glad if she's able to have one of her closest friend to be returned to her side again, even if she might not think so now." second Seungri.

 


I gave Seungri a small thankful smile before returning my gaze to Jiyong whom was pursing his lips, narrowing his eyes as if he was scrutinizing how honest I was being.

 


"Alright." he relented, "We'll help."

 


Turning his head to the maknae, he began instructing us on what to do, "Seungri, call Yuri, I think Soshi will be in the same building as us on the Tuesday two weeks from now. They have some sort of a pre-recording for a special performance while we have a meeting with some PD of a show. We can call Yuri and ask if she's able to bring Yoona over in secret or something like that and if they ask why we want them over, just tell them that Seunghyun hyung wants to apologize to Yoona."

 


"What?" he asked in a bored tone when he saw us staring at him with our jaws wide open.

 


"OH MY GOD HYUNG! WATCHING VIDEOS AND READING ARITLCES ON YOONA ISN'T ENOUGH?! YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH NOW THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY YOU'RE STALKING HER?!?!" shouted Seungri, flabbergasted at how Jiyong knows about SNSD's schedules without as much as consulting our respective managers.

 


Jiyong turned beet red almost immediately upon Seungri's words, "Yah, I am not---"

 


"Aigooo, our hyung has lost it officially. Oh, what love does to people. Aigoo~" commented Daesung while shaking his head in mock saddness over Jiyong's 'condition'.

 


"I did not--"

 


"I've never knew you were such a person despite knowing you for close to ten years... But well, I guess it's true when they say love does the strangest things to even the most sane person." comforted Taeyang as he gave a sympathetic pat onto Jiyong's back.

 


"YAH! I AM NOT STALKING HER!!" screamed Jiyong in frustration over our teasing antics before shooting a glare at each and every one of us.
 

 

We kept our silence, afraid to be subjected to the dragon's wrath again, watching as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. "I did not stalk her, I merely overheard SNSD talking about their schedules when I bumped into them over at the radio station the other day."

 


"And for the millionth time, I don't like her. I just think that she's more than it meets the eye." grumbled the annoyed dragon softly towards the end. The remaining members and I scoffed at the same time, turning to one another to share a knowing look before we averted our gaze back to our leader with our brows raised, "Right... Sure~" we drawled out.

 


The famous Kwon leader merely scowled at our syncronized action, knowing that none of us believed his words.
 
 
 
 
"As your best friend, I can only say this... Whether if you like her in that way or not... you would know it best. Just... just go for it if you really like her yknow? The lot of us won't laugh at you or anything, Yoona's a great girl. Go for it before she gets snatched away!" advised Taeyang while swinging his arm across the unmoving dragon.

 


"Yes Yes, go for it hyung and win Yoona over!!" cheered Seungri enthustically.

 


"Yeah hyung. If you were worried previously about Top hyung's reaction, I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about now, is there Top hyung?" nudged Daesung with a knowing smile.

 


"Well... if you really like her go for it, you have my support. Though, I'm not quite sure about the term 'nothing to be worried about', knowing that you've to face her protectors first. There's Super Junior, followed by Changmin and Yunho... Oh! Feel free to add in Jaejoong and Junsu as well." I chuckled lowly to myself, knowing how much of a fit Jaejoong would be likely to throw should he finds out his precious baby Yoona is dating someone.

 


I watched as Jiyong chewed on his lower lip uncertainly as he listened to us, "I... I just... YAH! Why aren't you calling Yuri yet?!" All of us leapt up several inches off the ground upon Jiyong's sudden loud shout. If the change of topic wasn't a clear indicator enough, the awkward clearing of his throat and his obvious attempt in not meeting our eyes were the cue to drop the topic, knowing that our words had gotten through the thick skull of his.

 


Hastily, Seungri immediately took his phone to call the althetic beauty, putting it on speaker before placing it in the middle of the glass table. The group of us huddled around it instantly, anxious to see how Jiyong's plan would play out.

 


At the third ring, the dial tone was replaced by the soft feminie voice, "Yoboseyo? Seungri? What are you calling for?"

 


"Neh Yuri-ah, I... er... I-I was wondering if you were free on the Tuesday two weeks from now?" questioned Seungri in a rush.

 


"EH-EHHHH?!"

 


We face palmed ourselves upon Seungri's words, knowing how much Seungri's question sounded like he was asking Yuri out for a date instead.

 


"ANI!!! Don't misunderstand! I'm not asking you out on a date or anything! I was... well... I heard that you'll be at the SBS building that day as well and I was wondering if you and, erm, Yoona would like to come over to have a... er... chat?" asked Seungri whom was playing with his fingers nervously as he awaited for Yuri's answer.

 


"Even if we are going to be at the building that day, why would we even want to go over? You should know that more than anyone, Seungri-ah."

 


I winced inwardly, even if I'd been expecting that reply, dang it hurts.

 


"Ah, you see... Top hyung here has been meaning to apologize to Yoona for the longest time so we were kinda hoping that--"

 


"Shouldn't Top come over to our side since he is the one that wants to apologize?"

 


"BWOH?! NO NO! TOP HYUNG CAN'T GO OVER!!" answered Seungri in fear to Yuri's retort, the plan of sneaking Junsu in unnoticed won't work if Top was made to go over.

 


"Why not?"

 


Seungri's eyes darted to us in panic, uncertain as to how to reply Yuri as the rest of us tensed up, "Erm... Because... Er... Because Top hyung will be murdered if he goes to SNSD's waiting room! And, er... and he doesn't want to scare Yoona away by showing up unannounced!" All of us exhaled in relief over Seungri's witty brains, Phew, good save maknae.

 


"Are you sure he's sincere about it?" a second familiar questioned as everyone groaned mentally. "Taeyeon." we chorused inwardly in our heads. If we had to choose one person of out her eight sisters whom would be fully capable to stop this meeting from taking place, Taeyeon would definitely be the one.

 


"Yeah, this is not some kind of trick is it?" asked another voice.

 


"Of course, they aren't going to make it easy for me to meet Yoona." I thought; half admiring their love towards the doe beauty... the other half was well, on edge simply because that love could be the very reason why the whole plan would fall apart.

 


"Neh, annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-ssi, Sooyoung-ah. No, I promise that Top hyung don't have any tricks up his sleeves, he's sincerely sorry so would you girls please give him the chance for him to right his wrong? I mean... I'm sure Yoona would feel better at the end of the day if Top apologizes to her personally after what he did to her in Japan." implored Seungri earnestly, doing his best to persuade the three girls.

 


The three members of Soshi had the call on mute momentarily as they discussed things over while the lot of us stared anxiously at the phone while waiting for their answer. I glanced at my members, a warm sensation spreading through my body as I watched how anxious they were being for my sake. "Guys, I just wanna say that... even if this plan doesn't work ultimately, thank you guys for helping--"

 


"Hello Seungri? Our schedule is due to end around 2.30, will 3pm be a good time to head over then?" questioned Taeyeon.

 


"YES!!!!" we did a silent cheer as we received the 'go signal' from Taeyeon herself. Mouthing to Jiyong, Seungri asked if the timing would coincide with any existing schedules and when Jiyong shook his head, Seungri immediately gave his reply, "Neh, the timing sounds good, Taeyeon-ssi. We'll wait for you girls then! Oh right! Before I forget, I heard that you girls had a 'new' manager tagging along with the group a while back, it is possible that you girls could come over without him?"

 


"Oh him." replied Taeyeon coldly, Guess she's not a fan of that spying manager too huh?

 


"Not to worry, that guy has been assigned to some other job by the CEO himself, he's no longer with us anymore. Only a few of us, along with Yoona will head over." answered Sooyoung with Yuri muttering along the lines of "Thank goodness that creep is gone for good." in the background.

 


"Alright, if there's nothing else we'll--"

 


"Wait." I interrupted, "I-I... I just... Thank you Taeyeon-ssi and I promise that I've no ulterior motive or whatsoever, if... if I hurt Yoona again this time round, you girls can hit or do whatever you want to me, no complains."

 


There was a brief silence before Taeyeon spoke once more, "We'll trust you this once... if, just if you hurt Yoona again, I can assure you that getting a beating is the least of your concerns. The girls and I will hunt you down personally do you understand me?"

 


I gulped at Taeyeon's warning, flinching slightly at the barely concealed death threat, watching the rest of the boys shiver in fear from the corner of my eyes, "N-neh, arraso."

 


"Good, we'll hang up now. Bye."

 


And just like that, the voices of the three SNSD members were replaced by the beeping tone. "How could someone so tiny be so intimidating?" whispered Daesung in fright, still reliving the aftermath of the Taeyeon's threat.

 


"H-Hyung, you heard Taeyeon... You, er, better behave and get your apology ready." stuttered Seungri.

 


I nodded my head numbly, looking back, I had absolutely no idea how I survived the whole Japan encounter... where on earth did my bravery come from then? Oh well, I did what I could and what's left now is to inform Jaejoong... As to what's going to happen two weeks from now, that's entirely up to the heavens... all I can say is; Junsu-ssi hwaiting, you're gonna need it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong Yoroboon!
 
Just to even things up; Changminnie has Kyu to help figure his feelings while GD has his Big Bang boys.
The question now thou... would be who would be the first one to actually start fighting for her? ;)
 
On a side note, it seems like a bot of you were really anticipating TOP, hehe.
 
Anyhoo, so much thanks to my new subscribers: exoandcheese, young-yeoshin, xiahtic_ducky, Pinkswirl077, sCeNeBLUETattoo, afiqahalya, yoonaja, msdadvocate_yoong, wardaxsweetheart & michiusa and to: exoandcheese, blackwhitestrips, MyDanbo, young-yeoshin, GhyHwang, yoonda, Poppymore, michiusa, msdadvocate_yoong & 1380MC for all the wonderful lovely comments. :D
 
Wait... 4 upvotes?! Jincha? Wow.. kumawo: thechilledstudio, foxykitty, GhyHwang & msdadvocate_yoong   
Aigooo, you guys are starting to make me greedy~ *pokes index fingers together*
 
Right, before I forget. Apparently the list for Korean celebs to enter the army for 2014 is out and....
JJ, Yoochun, Junsu & Yunho are all due.
 
Heol, that means I won't be seeing the four of them for 2 years?! I... ohgosh, my fangirl heart cannot take it. TT
*sobs sobs sobs* This is why one should spazz over fictional characs like Harry Potter instead coz they will always be 'there', unless they die and make you all heartbroken, grieving over their death (Fred Wealsey, Sirius, Snape...) 
Okay, I'm not making myself feel better at all & you guys might totally be judging me right now. And yes, feel free to ignore my nonsensical rant... I need chocolates & icecream, PRONTO.
 
 
Not in the right mind at the moment,
 
xoxo, againhello.