Jealousy.

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany sighed as she sat down on a park bench that was located right next to the carpark. 
"I can't believe it was only me that was feeling this way, I knew it, I knew he was just a flirt" she said to herself.
"Tiffany!" 
Tiffany looked up to see Kris running towards her. "Oh, hi Kris" she said with a smile as she stood up.
He looked at her and sighed "I wish I could tell her, but, but I have to leave it upto Luhan" he thought as he looked down at his shoes.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"Sica, Jessica, she seems to be ignoring me, did I do something wrong?" he asked as he looked at her with a clueless expression. "Wait, she didn't come here with a date, did she?" he asked as his expression changed dramaticaly.
"No, she came with me and the reason she's ignoring you is because you haven't called or messaged for days now" said Tiffany as she shook her head.
"Don't look at me like that, I have been super busy"
"What, so busy, you can't flick one txt?" asked Tiffany as she put her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, not kidding, I have been and besides I can't just flip her one txt because, it would lead to a million and then a phone call, I just have been waaay too busy" he said as he looked down with an upset look in his eyes.
"Go, tell her that" she said as she pointed at the door.
"Okay" he said with a smile "are you okay, though?"
"Yeah, I am, please, please go tell Sica" said Tiffany with a big smile on her face.
"Okay then" he said as he smiled widely and then quickly turned around.
Tiffany laughed "you would suit Sica, so, so much".
Kris laughed as he walked back towards the door. Kris opened the door to see Luhan standing there. 
"I didn't tell her, okay?" said Kris as he walked past Luhan. 
Luhan looked over at her "I should go talk to her" he said aloud.
She looked over at him and he awardly smiled at her which made her feel extremly angry so she turned away. "He isn't supposed to smile at me, isn't he jealous at all!?" she screamed (in her head of course)
"Tiffany.." Tiffany looked up to see Luhan standing infront of her.
"Yahh!" she almost shouted as she stood up "following me, you should be with your date!" she said angrily.
"You should be with yours, but instead, but instead you are waiting out here..for me" he said as he smiled at her.
Tiffany clenched her fists "no I was not, I was waiting out here to calm down a bit, because seeing you gave me a fright, that's all" she lied as she looked away nervously.
"Hmmm.... so you had no idea I would be here, aye?" he asked as he chuckled a bit.
Tiffany felt so angry and so upset, she wanted to hurt him. "Why does he want me to still like him when he has a girl-friend, this player, I will teach him!" she thought to herself as she looked at him evily.
"So, you didn't know I would be here, right?"
Tiffany smiled an eyesmile and then looked down "to be honest I was hoping you would be here".
Luhan went to hug her but she pushed him back "so that I can tell you this, it was nothing but a celebrity crush and there is nothing inside my heart for you" she said coldly as she stared at him with angry eyes.
"Tiffany, I, I don't know what to say.."
"Nothing, say nothing, everything has already been said" and with that Tiffany walked away, holding back tears from falling.
Luhan sat down "does she..really mean that?" he thought to himself "I thought not to mention me and Taeyeon are fake incase her and Lay were real, but, but if she had just admited she still likes me, I would ditch that fake relationship, in a heart beat". Luhan sighed as he got lost deeply in his thoughts.
Tiffany walked into the hall again to see Lay and Taeyeon talking to eachother "Oh My goodness, I hate her!" she thought to herself. She stormed over to Taeyeon. "Why are are you talking to my Date!?" shouted Tiffany.
"Sorry.." said Taeyeon as she looked down.
"Yeah right you are!" shouted Tiffany, making every one go quiet. "Checking him out, ahhhhh... don't you go out with Luhan, why are you not worried about him, he is siting outside alone!?"
Taeyeon sighed "yeah, I guess you are right".
Lay tapped Tiffany on the shoulder "what are you doing?" he asked "we were just talking, no need to get jealous?" he asked her as he looked at her with a puzzled expression.
"This girl doesn't even care that her date left the hall, what an idiot she is!" 
Jessica and Kris walked over to them "Tiffany, I should tell you something about Luhan" said Kris as he looked at her with a worried expression.
"Ahhhhh, I do not want to hear it any more!" she shouted "Sica, let's go!"
Jessica followed Tiffany out of the hall and they made their way towards Jessica's car.
"Tiffany, I know you are upset, but, but did you have to go nuts at Taeyeon?" asked Jessica "it's Luhan you should hate not Taeyeon" said Jessica as she unlocked the doors.
"Please Sica, just take me home" cried Tiffany.
"Okay, okay, I will" said Jessica as she sat in her car.
....
After 15minutes of driving Jessica pulled up in Tiffnay's driveway.
"Is your dad or brother home?" asked Jessica as she looked at the crying Tiffany.
Tiffany shook her head.
"Well, I am staying the night then" she said as she turned off the car.
"Sica, why would you want to stay with me when I am going crazy" said Tiffany as she cried louder.
"Because that's what I am here for" said Jessica as she opened the car door.
Tiffany pulled a grumpy expression, but she was indeed happy that Sica wanted to stay the night.
"Come inside and I'll tell you what happened with me and Kris" said Jessica with a big smile.
Tiffany nodded "let's go!" she said in a happier tone.
.....
"So, he just walked up to you and kissed you!" shouted Tiffnay.
Jessica nodded "I wanted to push him away, because of the no calling me but, but I fell into a dream when our lips met and he did that infront of every-one and then he asked me if I could please be the girl not only of his dreams but also of his reality and I just about cried and we hugged and laughed together and well, that's how we happened"
"Wow Sica!" 
Tiffany looked down "I wish I had a romantic night like you did" she said aloud.
"Tiffany, I need to ask, why were you and Lay holding hands, do you like him?" asked Jessica looking confused.
"No I don't, when I saw Luhan was with Taeyeon I got jealous and me and Lay were just pretending to date" said Tiffany as she looked down.
"Wow, you are so clever!" 
"What, you think that was clever?"
"Yeah, of course" said Jessica as she nodded "he must of gone mad with jealousy".
"But, but he dates Taeyeon".
"Hmmm... for only two or three days Tiffany" said Jessica as she patted Tiffany's head "you could still get him".
"I don't believe in stealing other girls boy-friends".
"Neither do I" replied Jessica "but when they look that fake, I think true Love should win!"
Tiffany sighed "they looked real to me".
"Naahhh...it's obvious he is just using her for fame"
"That isn't nice" replied Tiffany.
"She is using him too, I can tell".
"Well, why would he leave her if he wants her for fame?" questioned Tiffany.
"Like I said Love should win!"
"Ohhhh.... Sica, you are inlove aren't you" laughed Tiffany.
Jessica nodded and then they both laughed. "Let's sleep Tiffany" said Jessica as she turned off the lamp.
"Good night" said Tiffany as she closed her eyes.
"Good night" said Jessica, then falling asleep.