Auditioning is just the begining

I have my eyes on a Super Star
"Were you spying on me?" he asked.
Tiffany shook her head.
"Trying to steal my moves?"
Tiffany shook her head again. 
"Why were you watching me then?" he asked.
"Because your dancing was incredible" she replied.
He looked away and then sighed "let me guess, a fan of Low-Risk?" he asked.
Tiffany shook her head "no, I am not" she lied "I am a singer and I am looking for the receptionest so I can book an audition as I was looking around, I looked through this door to see if he or she was in here, but, I got captivated by your dancing and forgot what I was doing".
He smiled and then shook his head "wow, so you are not just a desperate fan looking for your celebrity crush" he said as he laughed a bit.
Tiffany shook her head again. He put his hand out and she took the offer and got helped up.
"I'm Lay"
"Hi, I'm.." Tiffany thought for a second "what if he tells Luhan I came here, I might come off as a nut-case".
"Yeeaahh?" questioned Lay as he looked at her with a puzzled expression.
"I'm Mi-Young" she replied.
"Ohhhh..." he said while nodding "Last name?" he questioned.
"Hwang" she replied.
"Nice to meet you Mi-Young. Hwang" he said with his hand out. She shook his hand. "I must tell you something though" he said as he pulled his hand away.
"What is it?" she asked.
"You can not audtion and become a huge star, you need to audition and then train to become a K-pop star for at least 3yrs and then you get to debut" he said "I have been training for five years, I'm 18 and have been training since I was.."
"13" interupted Tiffany.
Lay nodded. 
"How come Low-Risk debuted with only a year training"
"Because...let's just say Kris has his conections" he said as he looked down.
"You can tell me Lay, I know you just met me but can you tell I am a trustworthy person?" she asked.
Lay nodded "yeah, I can and also there is no harm in telling you any-way, you can't go to the media without proof".
"Just tell me..please?" 
"And here I was thinking you weren't a Low-Risk fan" laughed Lay.
"No, I am not, it's just if I could speed up the process like they did, it would be rather good" she lyingly replied.
"Okay, well, turns out Kris got his dad, who is a detective to follow around Mr.Lee".
"What, why!?" questioned Tiffany.
"Just listen" he said quickly "any-way, he was trying to find out some thing that he could use against him and for months it proved to be unsuccessful but after a year The Detective took photos of Mr.Lee with...another woman".
"Be-besides his wife?" asked Tiffany.
Lay nodded "yeah, he demanded Mr.Lee debut Low-risk or he would leak the photos".
Tiffany looked down "I always thought they got debuted becaude of their talent" she said sounding dissappointed.
Lay shrugged his shoulders. 
Lay walked over to the mirrors and stood infront of it "Damn, I need a shower" he laughed.
Tiffany looked at the mirrors and then looked "wow, such big mirrors" she accidently said out loud.
"Come and stand next to me and you will see how small you actually are compared to this room" said Lay as he looked at his reflection.
Tiffany went and stood next to him "wow, I didn't realize I was small" she said as she looked in the mirror.
"I didn't realize that you are actually not too bad-looking" said Lay as he looked at her reflection. 
"Gee, thanks!" she grumpily replied.
"Hey, I need some-one to go to an event tonight wit all the SM artists and Mr.Lee also, would you be interested?" he asked.
"Sorry, I am not dating".
"Yeaahh, neither am I" laughed Lay "but every-one would laugh at me if I didn't bring a +1".
Tiffany thought about it "I could talk to Mr.Lee and get him to give us an audtion" she thought.
"So, what do you think?" asked Lay.
"Yes" she replied.
"Awesome" he said with s big smile "it is actually starting soon, so if you want to go to the dress room just a few doors down and get changed into what ever you like and then go next door and grab a pair of heels, then accross from that room there is a room for every thing else, if you need a hand bag or perfume or just anything, okay?" 
Tiffany nodded. "If any-one asks, reply 'I'm with Lay', alright?" Tiffany nodded.
"I'll be back to get you soon, I am just accross the road from here, I need a shower and stuff and ohh... tell your friend, she can come too" he said as he smiled "I am not blind".
"Thank you so much" said Tiffany as she bowed down.
"In fact, she is probably  waiting in her car, right?" 
Tiffany nodded. "I will go tell her" he said as he walked out. Tiffany breathed out a heavy breathe. "I am going to dress up and look fancy and me and Sica are going to beg Mr.Lee for an audition" she said aloud as she walked out the door.
.....
After 45 minutes of choosing dresses, choosing shoes, choosing handbags and getting make up put on by professionals. Tiffany and Jessica looked at each other. "Wow!! You look amazing!!" the both screamed to eachother.