He's getting married!?

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany walked into the dance studio to see Lay lying on the floor. 
"Are you okay?" she asked expecting to get a quick "of course I am". But to her suprise he didn't move or even attempt to say "yes". Tiffany ran over and kneeled next to him "this isn't funny Lay, get up, or I will seriously start crying" she said as tears welled up in her eyes. 
-FLASHBACK 
"Mum, Mum get up Mum, are you playing a joke on me, it isn't funny, please Mum, please get up!". (Younger) Tiffany burst into tears as she kneeled above her mum. "MUUUUUMM!!" she screamed. 
-FLASHBACK OVER
"Mum" she muttered. Lay opened one of his eyes to see Tiffany silently crying. He sat up and looked at her with a worried expression. "Mum" she repeated as she looked down at her trembling hands.
"Tiffany, sorry, I was just kidding" he said as he reached over to touch her hand. Tiffany moved her hand and then within a second she slapped Lay. His right cheek was stinging "why did you do that for?" he asked as he rubbed his cheek.
"Don't you ever do that to me again, you hear me.. EVER!" she screamed and then she stood up and walked out.
"Sa-sorry" he muttered as the door slammed.
"Playing such a cruel joke on me, on my heart, how could he do such a thing, he knows about my past and how my Mum passed away, how could he joke about such a thing!" she yelled in her head as she stormed down the coridoor. Suddenly she fell onto something, no, not some thing, some-one. She opened her eyes to see a young man underneathe her and, and their lips were touching. "Ahhh!!" she screamed as she got up. But the young man chuckled and slowly got up. 
"Who are you?" she asked as she rubbed her hand on her lips (quite rudely).
"I am Donghae, I am looking for my girl-friend, do you know her, her name is Luna" he asked as he looked at her with fierce eyes.
She quickly looked away "why is he looking at me like he is going to pounce?" she thought as she shook her head in confusion.
"She cheated on me, so I am looking for her, to dump her" he said as his expression grew even more fierce.
"Ahhh....now I get it" she thought as she nodded.
"Can you stop conversating with yourself in your mind and just tell me already, do you know where she is?" asked Donghae.
Tiffany looked at him with shocked eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like that, did I raise my voice?" he asked as he looked at her with a worried expression. "Me sorry" he said cutely while pulling an aegyo face and doing 'buing, buing'.
"Not that" she said sounding annoyed "I don't like guys that do aegyo to just any girl, they annoy me, I looked shocked because it felt like you read my mind before".
"I did" said Donghae "and I can read it now".
Tiffany smiled "sure you can" she said sarcastically.
"Right now your thinking "this guy thinks I'm stupid and will actually fall for his trick, what an idiot" he said with a serious expression.
"What-ever, I was not" said Tiffany as she looked away "damn you, your good!" she thought.
"I know I am" said Donghae with a smile.
Tiffany just shook her head and walked past him.
"Are you going to give me your name?" asked Donghae.
"You read minds right?" questioned Tiffany "figure it out yourself". 
Donghae laughed "fiesty aye, I like 'em like that" he said aloud as he watched her walk away.
"The nerve of that jerk!" shouted Tiffany (in her head of course). "First he bumps into me and then we kiss and he doesn't apologize and then he tried to read my mind and flirt with me when he is on his way to dump his girl-friend, what a complete jerk!"
Tiffany kept walking until she made it outside of the SM building and went to her car as she opened the door she felt some-thing, some-thing strange, like, like some-one was following her. For two weeks now she had been feeling like this, infact it started happening two days after Luhan told her he would leave her alone. "Hmmmm....maybe a crazy Luhan fan?" she questioned outloud. 
"I am not a Luhan fan!" shouted...Sulli as she came out from down an alley way.
"Who the hell are you?" asked Tiffany looking at her with a "your a weirdo" expression.
"Want to know who I am?" she questioned.
"Not really" laughed Tiffany as she went to get into her car. 
The young lady ran around and sat in the passenger's seat "what the heck are you doing?" asked Tiffany.
"Ask who I am!?" she shouted.
"Fine, fine, who are you?" asked Tiffany as she rolled her eyes.
"I am Sulli, a child hood friend of Luhan, I am his fionce" she said as she showed Tiffany her ring.
"Sure, sure you are" laughed Tiffany "crazy girl" she muttered.
"Want proof?" she questioned. Sulli grabbed out her cellphone and pressed play on a media file. 
"Sulli, Sulli it's Luhan.."
"What, that is Luhan" thought Tiffany.
"What is it Honey?"
"I like how you call me Honey, call me it again please".
"That's weird, he sounds like a desperate guy?" thought Tiffany.
"Why did you call Luhan"
"Sulli, I, love, you, I want to marry you". 
Tiffany felt her heart turning to ice as she heard Luhan's voice through this strange girls phone and he was actually sounding quite sincere and Tiffany, well, Tiffany felt broken. 
"So, so that's why.." she said aloud.
"Why what?" questioned Sulli.
"He said he would leave me alone 2 weeks ago and he hasn't spoken to me or seen me since" said Tiffany as she felt her heart cracking even more.
"Now, now you know why, he actually is deeply inlove with me, so unless you want to take away his happiness and his true love, then I think it is best you get over him" said Sulli as she opened the door.
Tiffany looked at her and smiled "you are so lucky, I wish I could have been the girl to break the walls surrounding his heart" she said sounding as if she were on the verge of tears.
"Walls surrounding his heart?" questioned Sulli "yeah, I am lucky" she said as she got out and closed the door. Tiffany burst into tears, she couldn't help it even though Sulli could probably hear her, she didn't care, she was heart broken.
As Sulli walked away an evil grin spread on her face. "I knew cutting up and re-recording that phone call would work, now she won't even go near him" she thought to herself.
-How the phone call actually went
"Sulli, Sulli it's Luhan.."
"What is it Honey?"
"I don't like how you call me Honey, don't call me it again please"
"Why, did you call Luhan?"
"Sulli, I don't love you and I don't want to marry you"
"I know, I know we are not that way Luhan, you are just a good friend, I am trying to talk your parents and my parents out of it, okay?"
"Thanks Sulli, your a good friend".
"So are you".
-End of -ACTUAL- phone call.
"You are so clever Sulli" she thought as she winked to herself.
Tiffany kept crying as she sat behind the wheel of her car. Suddenly some-one knocked on her window. She looked up to see..."that annoying jerk". She opened the door as he quickly stepped back.
"Wow, you almost got me!" he shouted angrily.
"Dam, I wish I had!" she said as she rolled her eyes "what do you want, I don't know this Luna girl, please leave me alone!" She went to go shut the door, but he grabbed it and pulled it open.
"I never leave a pretty lady that's crying alone".
"Please, whoever you are, please leave me".
"Who-ever I am?" questioned Donghae "we just met before, I told you I am Donghae!" he said angrily.
"I don't remember unneccasary things" she said as she wiped away her tears. "Hey, I have stopped crying now, so, now can you leave me alone?" she asked as she smiled (fakely).
"You are faking, you are still really upset, let me buy you a snow cone" he said as he smiled at her, his eyes creasing up into cresents.
"Donghae, please...I, I am not in the mood" she said as she went to shut the door again. He grabbed it and pulled it open. "Donghae!" 
"I have no-one to talk to, I just broke up with my girl-friend of three years and she didn't even shed a tear and she didn't even say she was sorry, my heart is shredded and I have no friends to talk to , please, please can I come with you for a bit?" he asked seriously as his eyes started to well up.
"Donghae, you don't know me" she said angrily "I am not a weak girl who cares about people and I will not, will not under any circumstances let you come with me!"
Ten minutes later..
"I can't believe I let you come with me!" shouted Tiffany.
"Yahhh!" yelled Donghae "Pabo, we could get kicked out of her for screaming and yelling".
"Then would you leave me alone?" questioned Tiffany.
Donghae looked down as he felt hurt by how much she despised him.
"Don't pull a sad puppy dog face on me, it will not work" she said as she looked at his face and didn't show an inkling of sadness, guilt or any other feeling beside hate.
"Ohhh..I'm pulling a sad puppy dog face, I didn't realize, sorry" he said as he looked down at his ice cone.
Tiffany looked at him and realized that he wasn't hitting on her, he was genuinly upset and heart broken.
"I am.." began Tiffany.
Donghae looked at her "you are?"
"I am, I am sorry, Da- Donghae" she said as she quickly looked down.
"It's fine, I mean I know I come off as a flirtascious jerk but, but I ain't, I act like that when I get nervous because nerves are not cool on a guy" he said as he looked down and then sighed.
"I think nerves on a guy is cute" she said with an eye smile "cuter than aegyo"
Donghae smiled "you have a really nice smile".
"So do you" she said quickly
Donghae chuckled and then looked at her "I am sorry about, about bumping into your before" he said nervously "I wasn't really paying attention to what was infront of me".
Tiffany looked away quickly as her cheeks turned pink "it's fine" she said quickly "I didn't mind".
"You, you didn't mind?" questioned Donghae.
"Yahhh!" shouted Tiffany as she hit him on the arm "I did mind, but if it was an accident then I don't mind as much" she said angrily.
Donghae laughed "could I, accidently, bump into you again..some day?" he asked as he looked at the flustered Tiffany.
"No!" she said angrily.
Donghae looked down. "Next time, just say hello" she said as she stood up. "I am a friendly person Donghae, we can be friends if you want and when ever you are down, I will be there for you because friends are there for you, no matter what!" she said as she smiled at Donghae.
Donghae nodded "thankyou" he said with a shy expression "you are..Tiffany, right?"
"Right!" she said as she nodded "I guess you really can read minds" she said as she laughed.
Donghae laughed too. "No, it's just when you opened your wallet and then I told you to shut it, well, I saw your I.D".
Tiffany laughed "cheater" she said as she shook her head.
"No Tiffany, I am human, not a cheater" said Donghae as he laughed.
"What a lame joke" she said as she went to walk away. But something stopped her.
"What's wrong Tiffany?" asked Donghae as he notcied her standing completly still. "What is she..." Donghae looked over at what her eyes were looking at "isn't that Luhan from Low-risk, but who's that chick, I thought he was with Taeyeon?" he thought to himself. He looked at Tiffany who had tears strolling down her cheeks. "Ti-Tiffany" Donghae looked over at Luhan and then at Tiffany and then repeated this action 13x. "I got it, she's heart broken, I better cover her so Luhan don't see her" he thought as he got up from his seat. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind. Tiffany was so out of it, she didn't even notcie. "Ohhh...wait, hugging from behind, he will deffinitly see, whoops".