The truth is out

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany sat with Yunho after 14 hours straight of filming. 
"Wow, that was hard".
"Only cause it got so cold after a few hours" replied Tiffany as she handed him a cup of hot coffee.
"So, where are you off to after this?" asked Yunho.
"Home, got no where else to go"
"It's past lunch time, but should we get a feed?" asked Yunho.
Tiffany sighed "I don't know, I think your fans.."
"Don't worry, I don't have much fans here"
"Are you kidding?" laughed Tiffany "you are bigger than Low-Risk here and trust me they are HUGE!"
Yunho shrugged his shoulders "want to go?"
Tiffany sighed "okay then, I am alittle hungry".
"My car then, I am staaarrrviiing" he moaned as he stood up.
They both got into Yunho's car.
"Nice ride".
"Not bad" replied Yunho as he started it up.
"Where to?" asked Tiffany.
"Noodle canteen, I feel like noodles".
Tiffany nodded and with that he drove out of the car park.
As they drove Tiffany was recalling the scenes in which she just took part in. 
"That felt amazing" she muttered.
"Being in a dramatic MV, first time right?" asked Yunho.
"Very first" she said as she looked at him with worry on her face "I hope I wasn't bad".
"No, you weren't, you were so good, I was finding it hard to keep up with you, not the other way around".
"You are just being nice".
"No, I am not, when you looked at me after I confessed to you at that wedding, your eyes became watery as soon as my sentence ended, your face, the way you moved your hand, it all made you look like you had just, just lost the love of your life, it was..amazing".
"Thank you" replied Tiffany with a sad voice. "At times, I was thinking of my own love life and it helped me to be able to understand this character so well".
Yunho sighed "don't let him hurt you that bad okay?" 
Tiffany nodded "I will try to get over it".
"Why don't you talk to him?" asked Yunho "and sort it out".
"I don't know, he's engaged".
"But he loves you, pretty much every one is engaged these days because of forceful parents, nobody really wants to be".
"What do I do Yunho?" she asked as she looked at him with big hopeful eyes.
"Let's talk after we eat, I am finding it hard to concentrate I am sooo hungry".
Tiffany nodded and then looked at the dash board "I love him, I do, I need to do what I can to get him, I can not let Sulli take him from me, I mean, I know they have known each other for ever and all that but, but I can't let him go and I refuse to loose him without a fight!" she said aloud.
Yunho just sighed "don't worry Tiff, he loves you, there will be no need to fight".
Tiffany looked a bit embarrassed to have said that aloud but simply chuckled as Yunho also laughed.
"I wish you could be my assistant, we could have so much fun!" 
"No, I really do want to be a singer".
"Are you sure?" asked Yunho "your acting on that MV suggested you would rather be an actress".
"No, I love singing and besides, I don't want to be the love interest of any one but Luhan".
"But he is always acting with other girls".
"Don't rub it in!"
Yunho cringed "I hit a nerve didn't I?"
"Well, to be honest, I only did the MV because I saw him on his new MV and he was with a beautiful girl and they looked so inlove".
"Ohh....that MV where he kisses her intensely at the end?"
"He WHAAAT!!?" she shouted causing Yunho to swerve on the road.
"Tiffany, please  don't' shout, I don't want to die early" he replied as he finally gained control over the wheel again.
"Sorry". Tiffnay looked back at the dash board "I didn't see a kiss scene, may be, maybe I didn't watch the whole thing?" 
Luhan sat with Kris in the Sm recording room. "Are you okay?" asked Kris as he looked upon the tired and sad looking Luhan.
"Fine" he replied.
"Go home, get some sleep, go rest".
"I don't want to" he said angrily as he stood up "I can do this".
"You haven't slept or eaten since yesterday, you gotta go home".
Luhan sighed "maybe you are right".
...
Luhan made it home but no body was home so he simply went and sat on his couch, he his T.V to see the news running. He muted it and watched as his eyes filled with tears "such a sad world" he muttered as he saw on T.V the case of a whole entire family being murdered. "Why can't we all just get along". Luhan remembered back to the incident in which Sulli was being badly slapped his heart filled with agony and he leaned forward as his chest felt strained. "Sulli.."
- FLASHBACK
"Sulli, Sulli why are you always blushing over Sehun?"
"Shut-up Luhan, I am not!" squealed Sulli.
"Don't tell me you Looovee him?" laughed Luhan.
"Don't say that!" 
"Sulli Loves Sehun, Sulli loves Sehun" sang Luhan as he ran in circles being chased by Sulli.
"I don't" she said as she then sat down on the floor. 
"Then who do you love?" asked Luhan.
"I do love Sehun but the plan is for him to get married to another".
"How did you hear that?" asked Luhan looking shocked.
"I over heard the parents talking, he is already set to marry as soon as he is old enough" she said with a sad face as she lowered it infront Luhan.
"Don't worry" said Luhan as he held her hand "I will do every thing in my power to get you two together in the future, I will do everything I can".
"Why?" asked Sulli looking confused.
"Because you are my baby sister and I will always protect you and ALWAYS give you what you need to be happy, for ever!" 
"You are so unbelievably mushy!"
Luhan nodded "I believe in happiness, I don't really know what it's like to be inlove but all I know is that you and Sehun would be great together, when you are older of course!" 
Sulli laughed and they both laughed together.
-FLASHBACK OVER
"What the hell?" Luhan stood up "I was filled with faith, love, belief, I was, I was soo different to what I am now, I wish, I wish I never had that accident". Tears streamed down his face "I don't know what to do?" he asked himself as he then sat back on the couch fell into a sleep.
Luhan woke up to see Sulli standing in front of him. He got a fright and fell back off the couch. Sulli laughed and went around and helped him up. 
"Luhan".
"Why are you not in hospital?" he asked as he kept rubbing his head.
"I want to stay here for a while".
"Why!?"
"Because, because you are the only one that cares about me and you are the only one that rescued me and answered my call, Luhan, Luhan I love you".
Luhan opened his eyes and sat up with his hand on his chest trying to catch up with his breath. 
"What the hell?"
Luhan turned around to see Suhun standing at the door. 
"Bad dream bro?"
Luhan got up and looked at Sehun as tears come rolling down his face.
"Wow, was it that bad, what's wrong?" asked Sehun.
"Bro, I think, I think Sulli loves me".
"Ohhhh... but, but isn't that a good thing, I mean you two are engaged aren't you?"
Luhan nodded. 
"So, so what's the problem?" 
"I thought she loved you" 
Sehun stepped back "what, when!?"
"When we were younger, she was always with you and always wanting you marry you and always crying when she heard you were to marry another, but, but I can't remember when exactly she stopped liking you and how exactly she started liking me".
Sehun smiled "I do" he said as he walked over to the couch. "Sit down, I will tell you".
Luhan came and sat with Sehun.
"When she heard of the accident, I remember what happened, she, she stood there in shock and her eyes were wide and her hand was held over her chest and slowly her eyes became puffy and silently tears came out of her eyes, she was in such shock she herself passed out and was taken also to hospital, when she woke up she ran to you and sat with you, I remember telling her to get out cause she wasn't family, she ignored me and held your hand and refused to leave your side, she, she refused".
Luhan took a heavy breathe in and the let it out. 
"She talked with you all day and she made up jokes and slept at your side and even tried to give you water through a straw, she was very sweet and she cared a lot about you".
"But, but maybe she didn't like me in that way?"
"But then, I remember I was siting with you and she had gone out to change and wash up and.."
"And what?"
Sehun stood up "wait here" he said as he then ran out.
"What the hell?"
Sehun came back after a few minutes and passed an envelope to Luhan "here you go, read it".
Luhan opened it and began to read it. 

~Luhan, oh Luhan, I was supposed to go in that car ride and you took my place with a laughing voice you said 'no room, you will have to stay here' and I was so mad I threw stones at the window and cried because I didn't get a chance to go get icecream with the family. I was so angry at you I ran up stairs and into your room and messed it up while laughing thinking 'Yahh, I will get him back' and then I sat on the bed while thinking of you and how you always teased me but at the end of the day always made it up to me by pouring me a drink , reading me poems, singing with me, dancing and laughing away and I thought about all the times you made me smile and laugh and it made me forget about the teasing about the smart mouth you sometimes had and it made my heart lighten up. I felt at peace and I lay back on your bed wanting you to come back home, so I could tell you how amazing you are to me. I was no longer angry I was filled with excitement, I was filled with Joy, thinking Luhan was soon be back probably with a packet of sweets to say sorry and a big smile to make me laugh. When I heard those words, those words from Daddy, I, I felt hurt in my heart, not like for a brother, not like for a friend, but I felt like I was hurt because, because I missed you, because I love you, no, not love you, I am inlove with you and I am only young this I know, but I will be by your side every day in this hospital until you wake up and when you smile at me and hold my hand again I will tell you 'I love you' but for now, I will write it in this letter and hope that as I read it to you every day you will wake up just to tease me. 
Love Sulli.

Luhan felt his eyes becoming watery "why, why does such a man as me keep crying these days?" he asked as his tears hit the crumpled up paper.
Sehun was crying too "Luhan, when you woke up, you turned to her and she smiled at you and you asked, you, you asked..."
"Who are you?"
Luhan and Sehun both stood up and turned around to see Sulli standing at the door way. "Who are you?" she repeated.
Luhan stood up and looked at her she was wearing hospital clothing and holding a bag.
"Where did you come from?" asked Luhan.
"I was worried you wouldn't be sleeping, I was worried about you so I told them to let me go and they did, I took a taxi here".
"Don't worry Sulli, he was out for atleast 5 hours" said Sehun as he went to walk out "I will give you two some space".
Sehun walked out leaving Luhan with Sulli. 
"Come, come sit".
Sulli went and sat on the couch next to him. "Why, why didn't you tell me a long time ago?" he asked as he looked at her with big eyes. "You know I liked you back when I was 16,17,18 why, why didn't you confess?"
"You were so busy with training and you were so scary all the time, I didn't want to distract you from having your dreams come true".
"But, but what about now?" he asked "I, I know this is strange but, I really.."
"I love you" she said to Luhan as she grabbed his hand.
"I, I love Tiffany" he said as he pulled away "I will be there for you every day, any time, but my heart can only belong to, to Tiffany".
"But how!?" she shouted "I am always wanting you, do you know all I have done for you, I helped you become Low-Risk, I have been there for you every day, she only just came to you now!
Suddenly the t.v un-muted. They both looked at it. "K-pop Singer and actor Yunho-Uknow was seen on a date with a mystery girl, many witnesses have said they looked very close and even were exchanging phones and laughing with one another and whispering to each other as they looked lovingly into one another eyes, here is footage of the two". A video clip of Tiffany with Yunho played on the news and Luhan stood up. It switched back to the Reporter "We have reasons to believe that this is also the girl that Kris from Low-Risk spoke of earlier today in an interview, take a look at this".
"There is a trainee in SM in which I have a lot of faith in, her name is Tiffany Hwang, she is not only beautiful and easy on the eyes but I have seen the way she treats her friends and management, she is so respectful, so kind and has a heart of gold".
"So will she be debuting soon?" asked the interviewer.
"Well actually, I was able to get her to make an appearance earlier then she was going to, she will be the love interest in Yunho's new song 'I wish I knew' which is coming out in exactly 2 weeks and 3 days". The interview cut off and it switched back to the reporter. "So, I wonder if she can act, debuting on Yunho's clip, he has only ever had famous actresses on his clip, well seen as they are dating I would think he doesn't mind" laughed the reporter.
Luhan quickly turned off the T.V.
"I would never do that to you Luhan, NEVER!" 
Luhan looked at Sulli "I know you wouldn't". Luhan remembered back to seeing Tiffany in Yunho's closet "maybe, may be they were doing something, may be, may be it's true". Luhan looked at Sulli "she's right, she wouldn't hurt me like this, may be, maybe I should just be with Sulli" he thought to himself.