Good Bye

I have my eyes on a Super Star

"Luhan, Luhan is this you?" questioned Jessica.
"It is, what's up?"
"It's Sica, I need to talk to you about Tiffany"
"What is it?" she questioned.
"I think Donghae really likes her, she has no idea but, but if you don't hurry up, I think he might start dating her".
"I thought that you and him were.."
"No time to explain Luhan, but you have to do something, I am so scared that she might not end up with the one she truly loves".
"And who is that?" asked Luhan.
"You, silly!" 
Luhan sighed "I will sort something out" he said as he then hang up.
"You should get back with Luna tomorrow" said Tiffany as she crashed back on the couch.
"To be honest I feel kind of bad" replied Donghae.
"Why?"
"Because I think I am starting to like you Tiffany" he said quite quickly.
"Do you say that to every girl?" questioned Tiffany.
"You are actually the first" he said as he looked at her. "I am starting to feel love for you in my heart".
Tiffany sat up "are you, are you joking".
Donghae looked at her and then looked down. After a few minutes of silence he looked up and smiled "of course I am!" he laughed. 
Tiffany sighed a sigh of relief "good!" she shouted.
Donghae smiled and then went to kitchen "I will cook us some noddles" he said as he opened the packet. "I, I wish I was kidding".
There was a knock at the door and then a key turned and in walked...Tao. Tiffany (forgetting she had a sore ankle) jumped up and ran to Tao and hugged up. "Oppa Tao!" she squealed.
Donghae ran through "is every thing..". Donghae froze as he laid his eyes on them. "Who, who the hell are you?"
Tao tried to rip Tiffany off him but she was hugging extremely tight. "Pabo, let go!" he said angrily.
Tiffany pulled away. "Tao this is Donghae, Donghae-Tao, my bestest friend since for-ever!" she said with a big smile.
"Yeah, but she ain't my friend" laughed Tao.
"Stop being mean!" she screamed as she pouted.
"Shut-up" said Tao rudely. Suddenly Tiffany fell down. Tao quickly grabbed her before she hit the ground "gosh Tiff, why do you let your legs give out like that!"
"He seems to know her quite well"  thought Donghae. 
Tao carried her to the couch and lay her down. He smiled at her "guess what?"
"Yeah?" she questioned as she looked at him with a big smile.
"I am engaged to be married".
"WHAT!?" screamed Tiffany "but, but you are so young?"
"It's an arranged marriage, the wedding is next month".
"Arranged?" 
"Yeah, as in, my parents are kind of forcing it to happen, but, but it's alright she and I are suitable, her name is Yuri, she is really beautiful and you would like her".
Tiffany nodded and sat up. "That is really good then, I am happy for you".
"Soooo.....who the heck is this?" asked Tao pointing to Donghae.
"I have noooo idea" said Tiffany as she shrugged her shoulders.
Suddenly the door burst open and Luhan stood there at the door. "Luhan, from, from Low-Risk?"
Luhan pushed past Donghae and Tao and hugged Tiffany. "What the.."
"I knew you were pretty but it bothers me that all the other guys know that too.. I wish only I could see you" he said as he hugged her tighter. Tiffany tried to pull away but he grasped at her and pulled her to his chest. 
Tiffany hit him on the arm and then he pulled away. "Why, why are you here?" questioned Tiffany as she looked away from his dazzling eyes.
"To see you of course".
"All of a sudden!" she said angrily "what would your finance think!?"
"She wants us to be together Tiff, the marriage is arranged, we have been trying to figure out how to stop it"
Tao sighed "bro, there is no way out of it, trust me" he said as he shook his head. "I tried every thing but it's either that or your family abandons you".
Luhan sighed and then hugged Tiffany again "I would abandon anything for her". 
Tiffany pushed him "I wouldn't let you do that Luhan" she said angrily. 
Luhan sighed as he saw Donghae. "Why are you here?"
"I have no-where else" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.
"You can some stay with me at my place" he said angrily.
Tiffany stood up and shook her head "and be treated like crap by you!?" she yelled.
"He can come stay with me Tiff" interrupted Tao.
"What, why?"
"You are naive and silly, he might take advantage of you" said Tao "don't blame him any guy would, but I don't like that idea, so he can come stay at my mansion".
Tiffany looked down "he wouldn't do that" she said angrily.
Donghae smiled at Tiffany "Tiff, I actually need to sort things out with Luna so maybe I should go, I don't know what she would think if she heard about this".
Tiffany nodded "okay, but if anything happens, come back, okay?"
Donghae nodded. "Come help me pack my stuff please?" Donghae asked Tao, they both walked out.
Tiffany went to walk away. "Tiffany, please don't give up on me" he said as he cried "I love you, I can't stop, I won't stop, please don't forget me".
"What if I don't!?" she shouted "what if I keep loving you and then you get married?"
Luhan looked at her, her eyes were watery, he couldn't stop himself, he walked up to her, grabbed her and kissed her. His lips were connecting with Tiffany's and he was being passionate and expressing his love with this kiss, of which Tiffany couldn't help but return that same love. This kiss lasted for five minutes and then he pulled away and hugged her "I would die before I let that happen, trust me Tiff, please". 
Tiffany walked off and went through to her room and burst into tears. 
Luhan could hear her crying "so, so this is what he was meaning, every time I get involved she get's upset, I, I can't believe I didn't know". He walked out of the house to see a hooded figure standing at the window with a camera. "Who, who are you?" questioned Luhan.
The person took off the hod and walked over to him. "You love her, don't you?"
"Luna?" he questioned "what are you doing?"
"I followed Donghae to here and wow, did I take a few interesting pictures, this one is the best" she showed him the review of the picture of Tiff and Luhan kissing.
"Erase that!" he shouted.
"No, infact, I might put it in the papers, or I might take it to your mum or even better, Sulli's mum" she said with an evil grin.
"They will leave me, please, please, I will do anything, what do you want?" he asked as he bowed his head down.
"Get Tiffany out of town for atleast a few weeks, so i can get Donghae back to only thinking of me" she said with a smile.
"What do you mean?" questioned Luhan "how could I do that?"
"I don't know, think of something, tell SM boss that Tiffany and Jessica should go do some training in China, think of something, if she is till in town by tomorrow night, I will throw these photos every-where!" she shouted.
"I love Tiff, but I need to convince my parents first, showing them those photos, they will certainly leave me...Luna, leave it to me, I will have her go do training in China, I will convince the boss, can you give me the camera now?"
"No until she is gone" she said as she turned away. "By the way, sorry about having to blackmail you, it's just I love Donghae and I can't help but go this crazy, I know you love Tiffany and I hope in the end it works out but for now, I need her out of my man's life" she said calmly.
Luhan sighed "I love her alot and thanks any-way".
Luna walked away. "I couldn't let my parents know of this yet, especially through those pictures, I have to think of something to get her out of town and besides if Donghae does forget about her, that is good for both of us, I guess, I have no choice". He rang up Mr.Lee "Mr.Lee, I think you should send Tiff and Jessica the two trainees on a trip to America and China, watch performances and get used to travel so that they can be prepared for when they debut, they need experience from other places".
"Excellent idea my boy, I will set the flight up for them and they will head to Holly Wood tomorrow night".
"You agreed to that abit too fast Mr.Lee".
"I trust you completely and I think it is a good idea" he replied.
"Thankyou". Luhan hang up. "Gives me some time to sort out this whole marriage thing with Sulli too, maybe it was a good idea" he thought as he walked over to his car. "I really, really love you Tiffany" he said aloud as he looked back at the house. "Please, don't, don't forget me". He jumped in his car and reversed out. 
...
Tiffany lay back on her bed "I love you Luhan" she muttered.
There was a knock at the door. "Come in" she called out as she wiped her eyes and sat up.
"It's me" said Donghae. "Thanks for everything" he said with a smile.
"No, thank-you" she said as she got up. She walked over to him and held her hand out, but instead he pulled her close to him and hugged her "don't cry for him, be happy, okay?" he said as he shut his eyes.
"I'll try" she said quietly. 
He pulled away "look after Sica too, that warm Princess".
Tiffany smiled "will do" and with that he left. Tiffany lay down "busy day, I wonder what tomorrow will bring?" she thought as she closed her eyes.