Alone in the SM Building

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffand had been waiting by the receptionest desk for over half an hour but no-one was showing up. Suddenly the lights all turned off. Tiffany looked around "heeelloooo" she said in a shaky voice.
Tiffany looked at her phone it was 8pm "Oh...this is when SM building locks up" she said aloud "wait..oh no!" she shouted as she ran towards the door but too late the two autamated doors had locked themselves schedualed to Mr.Lee's command of 8pm.
After five minutes Tiffany gave up trying to open them and began her search for the light switches using her cell phone light.
After feeling the walls all around but getting absolutly no-where she decided to  do some-thing else.
As she walked down the corridoor and took a left she knew she was no-where near the light switches but truth be told she wanted to try on some more of those dresses. "Might as well" she thought to her self as she chuckled and took a left turn. 
She made it to the dress room and opened the door she quickly the light and yes, she had gotten it right. "Yay!!!" she squealed. She went stright to the white dresses section and went for a long gown. "What would I look like in a..." Tiffnay pulled out a beautiful white wedding dress.
"Wow!" she said as she stared at it. "Let's get changed into this".
...
After ten minutes of trying to reach the back zipper Tiffany finally managed to get a hold of it and zipped ip up. She looked into the mirror and smiled "I love this wedding dress" she said as she twirled around like a little girl. "I should curl my hair, it doesn't suit being so straight" she said as she tied her long hair back into a pony tail. She walked out of the dress room and crossed over to what she remembered to be the makeup and hair products room. But when she tried to open the door, she heard foot steps coming towards her, she froze, completly still as she felt her heart pounding.
"Who's there?" asked Tiffany as she tried to not sound shaky and scared "tell me, who is that?" she asked.
The lights and to her shock Luhan was standing there, with his hand on the light switch.
"Are you okay?" he asked "did I scare you?"
Tiffany looked away with a grumpy expression "what ever" she said as she kept trying to open the door.
"The makeup room is always locked after hours" said Luhan as he smiled at the silly Tiffany.
Tiffany turned her back and went to walk away but within a few seconds she felt arms wrapping around her waist "I do" he said into her ear making her heart skip a beat.
"Get off!" she complained "how did you know I was here any-way!" 
Luhan stood back. "Jessica got worried and told Kris and Kris told me, I figured out what would of happened and came down to save you" he said as he smiled at Tiffany biting his bottom lip.
Tiffany sighed "I don't need saving" she said as she looked away.
"Tiffany, you are the most beautiful brode I have ever seen" said Luhan as he looked at her up and down.
"Ohh...shut-up, player!" shouted Tiffany as she went to turn away again.
"Your back is so y" he said as he looked at her back and smiled.
"What the heck, ert!" she shouted as she turned back around again.
"But from the front, just..beautiful" he said as he smiled at her.
Tiffany shook her head "player!" she shouted.
"Jealous of me and Tayeon?" he asked as he walked towards Tiffany "good thing about having Taeyeon is that no one will suspect that I am actually with you" he said as he slowly went to touch her face. 
Tiffany slapped his hand away. "Yahhh, Oppa, why are you being like this, I thought you didn't want me to be near you ever again and now, you come near me!" she shouted.
Luhan smiled "I have been trying to tell myself this is wrong but...I love you Tiffany.Hwang".
Tiffany shook her head "it is wrong, you have a girl-friend".
"Tiffany, me and her are fake, we are going out for publicity but I don't love her at all" he said as he touched her hand "I love some-one else" he said as he shyly smiled down at her hand.
"How do I know you are speaking truth?" she asked as she looked at him evily.
"Because, you trust me" he said as he grabbed her hand. 
"I do not like this player-like Luhan!" she complained as she turned away from him.
"What ever, you do so"
"I don't" said Tiffany seriously as she shook her head.
"I am simply just trying to show you I like you" he said as he looked down embarrassed.
"Who did you get tips from, Justin Bieber?" she asked as she shook her head. 
"No.."
"Just get me out of this building, I am going home!" she complained.
Luhan sighed and then they headed towards the door "I have a key, so let's go".
After an awkward and silent walk to the front doors. Luhan looked at Tiffany and chuckled.
"What!?" she said while shrugging her shoulders.
"It looks like we are going to get married" he said as he loked at her in a long beautiful white gown.
"Ohhhh...I forgot I was wearing this, I have to go get changed back into my clothes" said Tiffany as she went to walk back towards the room.
"Can I have a photo, please?" asked Luhan as she walked away. "Even, just, of your back".
Tiffany shook her head and kept walking. Luhan sighed "beautiful bride" he muttered to himseld as he watched her dissappear around the corner.
Suddenly Luhan's cellphone started ringing Luhan jumped up as it gave him a fright. "Yahhhh!!" he shouted as he pulled his phone from his pocket.
...
Tiffany was in the dressing room, trying to reach the back zip, but she was having absolutly no luck. "How come this isn't working out for me!" she yelled as she kept trying to reach behind her shoulder. 
Tiffany heard the door open "yaahh, get out!" she shouted as she pulled the curtain even more shut.
"Don't worry, I can't see, I was just coming to say that Kris called and he said Jessica's not well, so he wants you to get home as soon as possible" said Luhan seriously as he sat down. 
Tiffany ripped the curtain open "what?" she pulled an upset face which made Luhan's heart melt. "Sica, she's not well".
Luhan shook his head "no, we need to get you home".
Tiffany sighed "I, I am having trouble with.." she pointed at the back zipper.
"Ohhh.." said Luhan as he stood up. "May I?" he asked as his cheeks began to show a shade of red.
"Luhan, please, do it quickly, I need to get back to Sica" begged Tiffany as she turned around.
Luhan held the zip and slowly zipped it down. "Luhan, I said quick!" she shouted.
"I can not wreck these dresses, do you know how much they are worth?" asked Luhan as he continued to zip it down. Tiffany's milky white skin was revealed.
"Wow.." Luhan muttered.
Tiffany turned around and hit him on the arm "ert!" she shouted "that's enough now, I will just lift it over my head" she said angrily as she walked back behind the curtain.
Luhan sighed "farr... all I was doing was complimenting  you soft white skin".
"Go wait by the front door!"
Luhan walked out as Tiffany tried pulling the dress over her head.
....
Luhan waited for what felt like eternity and then Tiffany finaly showed as she walked towards Luhan.
"Any problems?" asked Luhan.
Tiffany shook her head. "Let's just go" she said with a grumpy expression that made Luhan stick his bottom lip out.
"Don't look so sad, let's go" said Tiffany as she pointed at the security system.
Luhan put the number in and then they walked outside.
"I have Sica's car" said Tiffany.
"I got dropped off, so you will have to give me a ride Tiff" said Luhan as he smiled at Tiffany.
"Wow, how convinient!" moaned Tiffany as she opened the car doors "get in then" she said angrily as she glared at Luhan.
When he sat down, Tiffany smiled "I can't believe he and Taeyeon, but, but I still don't want to go out with him while he has a girl, fake or not" she thought.
"You can get in the car now" said Luhan.
Tiffany stopped smiling and got in "player" she muttered.
Luhan felt really upset at how she was treating him "I thought she would be happy about it" he thought as he looked out the window.
Tiffany could see as they were driving that he was upset, she kind of felt bad so she sighed making him turn his attention to her. "Thank you" she said happily.
"Thank you... for what?"
"For, for saving me".
Luhan smiled slightly "oh, you are welcome Mi-Young".
Tiffany and Luhan started laughing. "I realized after that night that you and Lay were obviously faking or, he would of known your real name".
Tiffany looked away and then let out a little chuckle which made Luhan laugh again.
"So you are not as dumb as I thought" said Tiffany as she turned a corner.
"Yaahh!" 
Tiffany laughed "where do you live?" she asked as she drived around looking a little lost.
"Just drop me here please, I actually live no-where near here and Kris actually wanted to do some demos at the SM building" said Luhan as he pointed at the sidewalk.
"Why did you say you needed a...". Tiffany sighed and then pulled over "out you go Luhan".
"I will call you, Sica gave me your number" said Luhan as he sut the door.
"Don't call me Luhan, bye" she said to him as she waved.
Luhan waved and smiled "I will any-way, beautiful.." he muttered as he watched the car drive away.