Party time!! Errr...Maybe not

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany walked into the hall, hiding behind Lay. "Tiffany, be more like your friend and just run on in" said Lay as he tried to step to the right. 
"Please let me hide for a few moments" she shyly said as she looked around anxiously to see if Luhan had attended this party.
"Okay then" he replied.
"Wow, Lay!" Tiffany looked over to see a tall, slender beautiful looking lady coming her way.
"Hello Sooyoung" he said with a smile. 
She hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
"How have you been?" asked Lay awkwardly.
"Ohhh, you know...okay, you?" asked Sooyoung.
"Well, I made a new friend, want to meet her?"
"Ohhh... are you talking about that fresh-looking small girl who's running around the hall" said Sooyoung as she pointed over at Jessica.
Lay laughed "no, not her, a more shy girl" he said as he stepped to the right, reveling the very pretty and cute Tiffany.
"Hi"
Tiffany smiled "annyeong" she said as she bowed down.
"She's very pretty Lay, wow, have you upgraded!" 
"Oii, don't talk about my ex like that" said Lay grumpily "and no, we are not..".
Tiffany felt out of place "I don't want any-one to think of me as a fan who begged Lay to bring me here" she thought. Tiffany tugged at Lay's arm, he looked at her and could see she was scared. 
"You are not??" questioned Sooyoung.
Lay looked down "I know she feels out of place, I kind of feel sorry for her, she reminds me of myself before I trained" he thought to himself.
"Are you going to talk?" asked Sooyoung.
Lay smiled at Tiffany "don't be scared, I'm here for you, okay?" he said with a smile.
"Ahhh! since when are you so kind?" asked Sooyoung looking amazed "you are such a lucky girl!" she said as she looked at Tiffany.
Lay screwed up his face "errrr...well, Miyoung, didn't you want a drink?" he asked Tiffany as he hinted for them to get away from Sooyoung.
Tiffany nodded. "I will leave you two then" said Sooyoung with a big smile.
Lay and Tiffany headed towards the drinks table. "You alright?" asked Lay as they walked through the crowd.
Tiffany sighed.
They made it to the table and Lay started to pour himself a drink. Suddenly a spot light went on the door and everything went dark. 
"Looks like Low-Risk has arrived" said Lay as he sipped on his drink.
"Introducing the most popular solo singer of SMFamily, the most talented and beautiful young artist of our time......Taeyeon!!" 
Tiffany looked as Taeyeon walked through the door wearing a white mini dress that hugged her figure perfectly and her hair was done in a simple pony tail with her bangs waving past her cheeks. 
"Isn't she a stunner" said Lay as he stared at her.
Tiffany nodded.
The spotlight was still on the door.
"And also, the amazing duo team, I welcome to you..Low-Risk".
All the hall filled with cheer and clapping as the Duo group walked in wearing black and white crisp tuxedos.
"I have an announcment to make" said Luhan into his mic.
Every-one went quiet. "As of today, me and Miss Kim. Taeyeon are dating" he said as he waved Taeyeon over to him.
Taeyeon smiled and walked over to him and they hugged.
Tiffany felt her heart collapse inside her chest. 
"I thought we were going to reveal it together" said Taeyeon angrily into Luhan's ear.
"No, Mr.Lee told me to do it now" said Luhan.
"If it wasn't for you and that girl at the hospital we wouldn't have to fake like this" she said into his ear as they continued the long hug.
"Don't remind me how fake this is" said Luhan as he pulled away from her.
Kris started clapping again and every one else started cheering and whistiling.
Tiffany looked down "he is such a lucky one!" complained Lay.
Tiffany looked at Luhan as he walked down the steps holding hands with Taeyeon.
"Two can play at that game" thought Tiffany as she evily looked at them.
Lay shook his head "he is going to come over and laugh at me when he see's I don't have a date and just brang a friend" he said quietly.
Tiffany looked at him and smiled "well, we can...pretend, if you like?"
"What!?" questioned Lay looking shocked.
"Yeah, why not" said Tiffany as she shrugged her shoulders. "You have done favors for me so I should do some thing for you".
"Oh, Okay then, thanks, but remember, it ain't real, kay?" said Lay as he held out his hand.
Tiffany laughed "yeah, I know" she laughed as she grabbed his hand.
"Wait, here they come" said Lay as he smiled at Tiffany.
"So..." began Luhan as him and Taeyeon walked towards Lay. "You actually have a girl" said Luhan as he smiled arrogantly at Lay.
"Wow, I didn't know this side of him" thought Tiffany as she looked at the 'new and improved' Luhan.
Suddenly the lights all turned back on again and Tiffany's eyes met with Luhan's.
"Ti-Tiffany?" questioned Luhan as he looked at her with fear in his eyes.
"No" laughed Lay "this is Mi-Young, my date" he said as looked at Tiffany.
"Mi-Young!" 
Tiffany looked at Lay "yes, yes, I am Mi-young" she said with a smile.
"No, you are not!" shouted Luhan which made every-one in the party go quiet.
"Luhan, you have a lady standing beside you, don't shout like that" said Lay angrily as he looked at Taeyeon.
Taeyeon smiled "what a sweetheart" she thought to herself.
"Well, Tiff..I mean MiYoung, could I have a word with you?" asked Luhan as he pulled her aside.
"What are you doing here?" he asked her sounding angry but yet calm.
"I am on a date with Lay" she lied as she felt her heart starting to burn with jealousy.
"Why!!?" shouted Luhan.
Tiffany shok her head "I need some air, leave me alone" she said as she walked away.
Luhan watched as Tiffany walked out of the hall. He felt anger firing up in himself "I want to kill him" he thought as he remembered they were holding hands. "Did Tiffany forget me that easily?" he asked himself as he clenched his fist.