The Plan

I have my eyes on a Super Star

"Excuse me?" questioned Donghae looking rather confused.
"Donghae Lee". Jessica tilted her head.
"Ja-Jessica?"
"It is you!" she shouted.
Donghae nodded.
"I hate you, you know that aye?"
"I am so sorry for leaving you the way I did, could you forgive me, please?" 
Jessica sighed "I will put up with you, but I won't forgive you". Jessica got up and walked back through to her room. 
"That was awkward espicially how she thinks that you are my friend" said Tiffany with a smile.
"Heeyy!"
"Just joking!" she laughed out loud. "I am just going to see if she is okay" she said as she jumped up from her chair. 
Donghae stood up. 
-Flashback
"Sica, how long have you been for waiting for me?" 
"Ahhhhh..lost track of time" laughed Jessica "come on, walk me home".
Jessica grabbed his hand and they walked along the dusty pathway.
Donghae made it to Jessica's house. "See-yah tommorow!" Jessica kissed him on the cheek.
"Are you okay?" she questioned.
"Jessica, you have never done that before, that's all" he said as he looked down.
"Did it annoy you?"
"It is making this harder for me to say, Sica, I met some one and I have feelings for her and I want to be her boy-friend instead of being yours" he said rather quickly as if it was all just one word.
Jessica tilted her head "Donghae, why, why are you doing this to me?" 
"Because I moved on, little girls like you shouldn't be dating any-way, goodbye"
-Flashback over
"I was so harsh to her, why was I such a jerk!"
He heard a phone ringing. "Must be Tiffany's phone". He grabbed the cellphone that was sitting on the ground. He called out for Tiffany, but she didn't respond.
"Hmmm....it might be work, I better answer it". He pressed accept. "Hello?"
"Who the heck is this!?" shouted the voice on the other end.
Donghae nearly fell over "Do you need to shout?" he questioned.
"It's Luhan, get Tiff now!"
"No" said Donghae in stern voice.
"Who do you think you are?" questioned Luhan.
"Tiffany's friend" he replied "there for her when times are tough, there for her to stop her from being so sad and so stressed and from all the things she said of you, well, letting you talk to her right now when she is so happy, I know that you will just make her upset and she has finaly started smiling".
"What the heck are you talking about?" questioned Luhan.
"How can you be happy making such a good person that upset?"
"How could you even say such a thing?" questioned Luhan "I make her happy, I don't make her upset on purpose"
Donghae sighed "If you knew her, then you would know, you are breaking her heart, just stop it, okay, stop hurting such an innocent person".
Luhan hang up and Donghae sighed. "How come he is such a weirdo?" he questioned aloud.
"He isn't"
Donghae turned around to see Tiffany standing at the door way.
"Ta-Tiffany, how long have you.."
Tiffany smiled "the whole time.."
Donghae stood up "sorry, it's just, you finally started laughing and I.."
"Thank-you" she replied. "Thank you so much for caring about me, no-one ever has...thank-you". Donghae smiled."I just...it just felt like I had an older brother the way you were talking on the phone..it made me feel like I had a protective older brother".
"That's what I can be" he said as he pointed at himself with a big grin. 
Tiffany laughed "I have a brother, just not a caring one".
"Hmmm...sounds like my brother" he said as he laughed a bit.

....
Jessica sat in her bed "I don't know why I am being so over-dramatic" she said outloud. Jessica sighed "any-way I wonder what Kris is doing".
-Day Dream
"Ailee I am so over that little girl Jessica, why don't we be together every-day"
"You have my heart going crazy Kris, I love you so much"
"I love you more"
- END OF DAYDREAM
"What the heck is wrong with me!?" she shouted into her pillow. "I wish I could make him jealous, I am extremly upset but I cant have that effect on him!"
There was a knock on her door "What!?".
"Sica, please can I talk with you?"
Jessica sat up "fine then".
Donghae came in "I really want to say that I care about you Sica and I don't want to put up a front any-more". "When I broke up with you, I acted like a cool guy, like it was easy, but it wasn't easy and maybe that's why I wasn't able to make Luna love me because I wasn't giving her my best because I never could get over how cruel I was to you, it was a feeling of guilt that I could never over-come"
"Donghae, I never knew that you felt that way at all" replied Jessica.
"I never knew either until just now, I am sorry Jessica, I should of been more honset with you, I am sorry, but Sica, I want to tell you that if you ever need help with anything or just need someone to hang out with to make you feel better, I'm here, kay?" he said with a smile.
Jessica sighed "thanks".
"I was expecting you to be happy".
"I couldn't possibly to be happy right now" she said sadly.
"Why?" 
Jessica explained to Donghae the whole Kris story and after half an hour he was left with his jaw hanging.
"Don't look like that" she said folding her arms and looking away.
"It is just so dramatc!" he said as he clapped his hands together.
"What is my life to you, a drama!?" she shouted.
Donghae laughed "if you want to make him jealous, just use me" he said with a smile.
Jessica looked at him and then sighed. "Don't look at me like that!" he shouted.
"I don't know if he would get jealous, you look the 'friends zone' guy".
"I will make him rage with anger" he said as he pumped his fist up. "Get some sleep, wake up and clean yorself up, so we can go to the SM building tommorow and make him angry".
Jessica sighed "hmmm...worth a shot" she said as she remebered him and Ailee.
"Worth a shot, you are so mean Jessica Jung!" 
Jessica laughed "get out, I need some shut-eye" she said as she crashed down on her pillow.
"Farr out, fine" he said as he got up and then walked out of the room. 
Donghae walked through to his room and jumped in bed "good night my new friends".
Tiffany woke up and ran through to the bathroom, she quickly had a shower, got changed and did up her hair. "I have to be ontime today, I have to train hard".
She made Jessia and Donghae some pancakes and put them on the table and ran out the door.
...
Jessica got up and walked through to the kitchen to see her breakfast all ready. "Aww..Tiffany is the coolest!" she said as she sat down at the table. She sighed as she looked at all the empty chairs. "Maybe I should go and wake up Donghae" she said aloud.
"No need". Jessica turned to see Donghae standing there wearing a crisp black and white tuxedo and he was wearing shades. "I woke up ages ago, I saw Tiffany cooking in the kitchen too".
"Ewww..ya !" she shouted.
"Heeyy!!" he shouted.
......
After they finished their breakfast and Jessica got dressed up, they shot out the door. 
"Don't go over board, okay?" said Jessica staernly. 
"Sure" he said with a smile as they jumped into Jessica's car. "Tiffany must of took a cab" said Donghae as he remembered what happened to her car.
"Hmmm.... she told me what happened to the car, I hope she get's it back" said Jessica as she started the car up.
..
They finally got to the SM building and they wakjed through the doors. 
"Just act casual" said Jessica as she made her way to the recording studio. Donghae followed behind her. Jessica knocked on the door. To her suprise Luhan opened the door "hello Jessica, did you want to use the studio?" he asked with a smile.
"Ohhh....I just wanted to show Donghae it".
"Who's Donghae?"
Jessica stepped to the right to reveal Donghae. "Hi, I am Donghae" he said with his hand out.
"That guy that was with Tiffany!?" 
Jessica sighed "he's with me, him and Tiff are just friends, jealous Luhan" said Jessica as she rolled her eyes.
"I am not" he said as he looked relieved to hear he was Jessica's friend and not Tiffany's. "Come in then" said Luhan as he opened up the door for them. They walked in to see Kris lying on the couch quietly smoring. "He has been up all night recording" said Luhan as he tried to poke Kris to wake up.
"Don't worry, I don't need to talk to him" said Jessica "infact me and Hae will go now" she said awkwardlly.
"'Jessica" muttered Kris as he rolled over and then crashed onto the ground. Luhan laughed.
Kris sat up rubbing his head. Jessica's heart was racing at how cute Kris looked. Kris looked up "hello" he said with a smile.
"Look who stopped by Kris" said Luhan with a smile.
"More like look who annoyingly interupted.." laughed Donghae.
"Ohh.. are you Tiffany's new boy-friend?" questioned Kris "the one Luhan was jealously shouting about".
"Was not" said Luhan as he turned away.
Donghae smiled "no, I'm friends with Tiff but Jessica's the one I am close with" said Donghae with a smile.
"Ohh...really?" questioned Kris as he stood up "like friends or something?"
"Yeah" said Donghae with a grin.
"Thats...that's"
Jessica looked down feeling guilty for planning this.
"That's awesome!" shouted Kris "great to meet a friend of Sica's any friend of her's is a friend of mine!" he said with his hand out.
"I knew this would happen, he has 'just friends' writen on his forehead" thought Jessica.
"Yeah, same goes for you" said Donghae with a smile as he shook Kris's hand and leaned forward. "Between you and me, having a friend that is a girl is great" said Donghae quietly to Kris.
"They are kinder and understand you more than guys, aye?"
"Not just that, but you can kiss them when ever you want, can't do that with your guy friends" whispered Donghae. He then stepped back. Kris looked at Jessica with shocked eyes. "What?" she questioned.
"Na-none of my concern" he said as he turned away. He walked out of the room leaving Luhan and Jessica rather confused. 
"Sica, let's go" but before Donghae could make it out the door he was pushed over. Jessica screamed as she saw Kris violently push Donghae over. Kris kicked Donghae over and over causing Donghae to wimper in pain. "KRIS!" screamed Jessica as she pulled him back and they both crashed into the wall.
"Letting this guy take advantage of you Jessica, you are in idiot!" shouted Kris. Donghae slowly got back up. Kris tried to break free but Jessica pushed him back into the wall.
"Well this is a pretty sight" said Donghae with a smile. "Jessica, I think he just beat the crap out of me, but, but I have always deserved a hiding for the way I treated you, so don't worry".
Kris tried to break free again but Jessica pushed him back "please, please" she begged.
Donghae sighed "bro, I was kidding about kissing her".
"You said what!?" questioned Jessica.
"Truth is, I have never kissed her before and don't plan on it, I was just trying to rack you up because you broke her heart and she is a close friend of mine" said Donghae as he wiped his bottom lip with his hankercheif.
"Is, is this true?" questioned Kris to Jessica.
"Of course it is, I have never kissed him before and he is just a friend  but I didn't know he would do that, sorry" she said as she freed Kris "you can beat him if you want".
Kris walked up to Donghae and sighed "sorry bro" he said with his hand out. Donghae shook his hand. 
"You seem protective of my Jessica, I guess you hate me for what I did, I deserved to feel that pain" he said as he looked down. "Jessica" he said as he tuned to her. 
Jessica looked at him and tried to smile. "Ya-yes?"
"This guy made me realize that I couldn't bear the thought of you being with some-one else, so, so could yo be only mine again, please?"
Jessica looked away "I'll think about it" she said as she had her back to him.
"Playing hard to get?" questioned Kris as Jessica walked away. 
Jessica smiled. "Thankyou Donghae" she mumbled.