Brings back memorys

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany nodded "okay".
"A long time ago, I had a girl-friend she wasn't famous and I was keeping her a secret but... but my girl-fans got jealous and..."
"What?"
"And.. she was kidnapped and she hasn't been found since"
Tiffany swallowed. "Ohhhh..."
"Now, you are a fan who won a competition, that is it, my fans will not worry too much, but now that they know that you have been in hospital for me nearly all day, I don't think they will be happy and also..."
"What is it?" she questioned.
"Many of my fans will, will blame you for this accident".
Tiffany started crying "it is my fault, I shouldn't of left you when we were walking out, I should of made sure you were with me".
Luhan held his hand out "Tiffany, they will blame you because, they will reason 'if he wasn't there in the first place, he would never have gotten injured', I do not want you to get hurt, so you have to do some-thing for me".
"Any-thing" she said anxiously.
"You need to follow my security guard out the back door and go home and Tiffany, please, never come near me again".
Tiffany stood up and nodded her head "I understand, you hate me" she cried. 
Luhan got up and walked over to her. 
Tears trickled down her face. "Tiffany, I, I don't hate you" he said as he looked into her eyes. "It's quite the oppisite" he said as he put his hand on her cheek. He leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.
Tiffany had never kissed some-one before.
Luhan pulled back "please Tiffany, leave, before I fall for you, even more" he said as he let tears come from his eyes.
Tiffany went out of his room and the security guard was waiting for her. "This way" he said sternly. 
Tiffany followed behind him. "I miss you already" she muttered.
Luhan got back into his bed "How come my heart races for a girl I barely know" he thought to himself. "Why, why does it feel like I know her so well".
Kris ran in "I saw Tiffany leaving, what did you do?" he asked.
"Kris, I, I think I like her a lot"
"Then, then why is she leaving?"
"I'm a celeb, it can't happen" he said as he let tears freely trickle down his face.
Kris sighed "You know, Luhan, we could quit yah know?"
Luhan looked at him "quit, quit music?" 
Kris nodded "23, was when you wanted to marry, you are 20 now, you need to find love".
Luhan shook his head "No, I can't do that, not to my fans, they wil be crushed".
Kris sighed "what about you Luhan, you look like some-one just tore your heart out".
Luhan shook his head "I only knew her for a while, I will get over it" he said as closed his eyes to rest.
"Luhan"
"Yes.." 
"I know we were sworn to never bring this up again, but..."
Luhan sat up "what?"
"Do you think that maybe, may be you have changed since the accident".
Luhan went to throw his pillow at him but it fell onto the ground.
"Luhan, don't waste your strength" said Kris as he looked worried for his friend.
"What do you mean, changed?" asked Luhan sounding angry.
"Luhan, I know what you said to her" said Kris as he shook his head "why did you lie about having an ex-girl friend and why did you say she got kidnapped?"
Luhan's eyes became watery "I freaked out because I am scared that some thing will happen to her, okay?"
Kris sighed "why are you letting what could be the greatest thing you will ever get, just, just walk away".
"You don't understand Kris".
"Yes, I do, I have girl-fans to yah know, but if I found my true love, I, I would never let her go, not for any-one or anything".
"Kris, life isn't a song, relationships don't last forever, okay?" 
Kris sighed "yah know, this, this is your second major accident".
"Remember the first one was never meant to be mentioned" said Luhan.
"I wish you could remember" said Kris as he looked down.
"What are you talking about? asked Luhan.
"Before that car accident  you were a believer, you were filled with faith".
Luhan sighed hevaily "I can't remember what I was like before the car accident".
"But I can" said Kris "you were, you were different than this". 
Kris walked out and left Luhan feeling stressed, sad and alone. 
Luhan started crying "is it my fault that I can't remember what happened?" he asked him self "is it my fault!" he shouted.
Sehun ran in "calm down Luhan, calm down".
"Sehun, Sehun"
"What?" 
"Can you please tell me about mum and the accident?"
"Luhan, I, I thought you never wanted to talk about that?" asked Sehun.
"Well, I want to now, so please, can you, can you tell me what I was like before it happened?"
Sehun nodded "Okay then, I will" 
Luhan swallowed as he feared hearing what he was like before he lost his memory in that dreadful accident which almost claimed the life of his mother.
"You were so funny and so kind and filled with energy and  life, when you were 10 you saw blonde hairdye at the super market and thought it was so cool that you bought it, you went home and followed the instructions and wow, did Mum go crazy!" laughed Sehun.
Luhan smiled "how long did I have blonde hair for?" he asked.
"Well, Mum didn't want to dye your hair again, just incase it got damaged, so, so it was left like that for a few years".
Luhan laughed "Far, I wish we kept a photo".
Sehun smiled "me too" he replied.
"Sehun, I, I have changed, but I was only a kid back then, isn't it normal to mature?" asked Luhan.
"I guess you are right" said Sehun.
"Luhan, you know Tiffany.Hwang?" 
"Yeaahh.."
"Her mother used to work for Mum, she was her maid".
"What!?" 
Sehun nodded "When I saw her eye smile on stage it brang back the memory of her mum and also her".
"What do you mean, her?" asked Luhan.
"Tiffany used to have to stay at the house for a few hours every day after school" said Sehun "You two got along very well actually".
"But, but how come she was acting like she never knew us".
Sehun looked down "her mother passed away and she blocked out every thing that she could about her mother, because that was the only way she could move forward".
"How old was she when, when that happened?"
"12,13" replied Sehun.
"Oh my gosh, so, so that's why it seems  like I know her already" said Luhan.
"What, it does?"
Luhan nodded "yeah, I felt a connection, I just didn't know what it was".
"Luhan, you realize what this could mean?"
"What?"
"Tiffany may be the only one in the world that could bring your memory back".
Luhan looked down "she blocked us out of her mind for a reason, I don't want her to remember any thing painful" he said as he held back tears from falling.
Sehun sighed "Luhan, what if deep down she wants to remember you?" he asked.
"Even so, I don't want to make this even more diffucult for her" said Luhan "Brother, I need to sleep for a bit, okay?"
Sehun stood up "okay" he said calmly as he headed towards the door. Luhan shut his eyes "I can't believe that Tiffnay may be the one I need to help me remember who I am" he said aloud."I don't want to hurt her, but, but I need to know who I was before the accident". Luhan sighed again and then closed his eyes.