They are so amazing!

I have my eyes on a Super Star
Tiffany shook her head. "Okay, it passes on to Jessica".
Jessica nodded "I remember on that radio station interview you had a few years back, 23yrs old" said Jessica.
"You got it right!" said Luhan with a big smile.
"Damn, I knew that!" thought Tiffany while looking down.
"Next question, who is Kris's celebrity crush?"
Jessica smiled "he really likes Taylor Swift"
"You are right again" he said "Next question, how long have me and Kris been best friends for?"
"Since the year 2001, month June, date 17th"
"Waoh!" said Luhan almost falling back.
"My turn" interupted a familiar voice. Tiffany turned to see a very handsome tall guy in a black tuxedo walking on to the stage. "Kris!?" she blurted out. They all turned and looked and yes indeed it was Kris. Jessica almost had a heart attack.
"Kris, you made it!" shouted Luhan.
"Yeah, I decided to keep my promise and hurry back from that movie premier and I am glad that I made it intime for questions about me and you, so who were we up to?" he asked.
"Jessica" said Luhan as he pointed at Jessica.
Kris smiled at her slightly and then looked cold again with in a second. "Okay" said Kris "who do I admire the most out of all the celebrities?"
"Jackie Chan" almost interupted Jessica.
Kris looked shocked at the fast reply. "Unnie!" squealed Krystal "let me answer now!" she complained.
"Where was our first arena concert?" asked Kris.
"Tokyo dome"
Kris started to feel threatened by how much this girl knew. 
"How old was I when I decided I wanted to become a singer?" he asked (hoping she had not heard that one short interview he had four years ago).
"You were 7" said Jessica "you saw your Dad singing happily in the kitchen while cooking pan cakes, you asked him why he was so happy singing all the time and he said he wished he had become a singer because singing brongs him happiness and then from that moment on you wanted to become a singer so that you could fufill your father's dreams and always be his happiness" said Jessica. Every one in the audience started clapping (even they were impressed by her knowledge of these Low-Risk members).
"Have I ever been inlove before?" asked Kris.
"No" replied Jessica "you tried to force yourself to fall inlove with the girl of whom your parents wanted you to marry but you just couldn't" said Jessica. 
Tiffany looked at Jessica and smiled "I knew she was a dedicated fan but I didn't know she remembered the interviews word by word" she thought.
Kris smiled "You win" he said quietly.
"I do!" sqeualed Jessica as she jumped up and down. 
Luhan shook his head "brother, I was making it so that two could come with us to lunch".
"Oh okay then" said Kris, he pointed at Tiffany "you win too".
Luhan sighed "you can't just choose like that" he said sounding annoyed. Tiffany looked down.
"What, don't you like her the most?" he asked.
"What makes you say that?" asked Luhan.
"Ever since I have been on stage you have been staring at her"said Kris with a straight face.
Every one in the audience started screaming and squealing with jealousy as Tiffany blushed.
"Okay, okay, Tiffany and Jessica you two win and Yoona and Krystal you two get front row tickets to our next concert and a backstage pass" he said as he passed the tickets to Krystal and Yoona. Tiffany felt her heart almost sink "I really love the thought of having lunch with Luhan but I would of loved to have gotten those tickets, so that Tao Oppa wouldn't have to get them for me" she thought to herself. 
"Now, that Kris is here, let's sing a song!" shouted out Luhan to the audience. Tiffany Yoona and Krystal walked off stage but as Jessica went to leave Kris grabbed her wrist and turned her back to face him "stay with me" he said quietly which made Jessica almost faint. He led he over to the chair that was in the middle of the stage and she sat down.
Luhan came back out with a guitar and he passed Kris a microphone.
"I love you all" said Kris into the mic and every one screamed. "Let's start by singing 'I think I fell inlove with you" said Kris.
"But we never even brought that song out" said Luhan.
"I know, do you remember the chords?" asked Kris.
"Yes"
"Well, let's do it then" 
Luhan nodded "1, 2, 1 2 3 4".
As Luhan and Kris filled the hall with their beautiful voices and amazing melodys Tiffany swayed from right to left and held her hands up to her chest "I wish I could sing on stage like that, they are so incredible!" 
"Tiffany" Tiffany turned to see Tao pushing through the crowd to get to Tiffany. 
"Tao" she said as she grabbed her arm and helped through. "Look!" she said as she pointed at Kris and Luhan. "They are so cool aye" she said as she felt herself drifting into dreamland. 
"Naaaaahhh" said Tao as he closed his eyes and shook his head.
Tiffany laughed "okay Tao".
..
After the performance had finished Kris and Luhan bowed down making the hall fill up with aplause. The bell rang and every one started to make their way out of the hall. Tiffany stayed where she was just watching as Luhan and Kris conversated quietly on the stage. As the hall became empty Tiffany found herself still standing in the same spot staring at Luhan. "Ahh...Tiffany?" questioned Luhan.
Tiffany quickly looked down and sighed "I always get caught out" she thought to herself. 
"Your name was Tiffany, right?" questioned Luhan.
Tiffany nodded. 
"It was really fun today" said Luhan to Tiffany.
"Yeah, it was"
"Ummm... do you have class now?" asked Luhan.
"Ohhh...exams are coming up for us seniors so...most of my classes are just free time to do study" she said as she tried to look at him but kept looking down again.
"Those are the most important classes" said Luhan.
Kris burst out into laughter "come on Luhan, you can't exactly say any thing, you were never even in class" he laughed.
Luhan hit Kris in the arm "shut-up" he said sounding annoyed.
Tiffany laughed "okay then"she replied "I will go to class then".
Tiffany turned around and began to walk towards the doors.
"Tiffany..".
"Yahh Luhan" she replied with a smile that made her eyes sparkle.
"I'll see yah tommorow for lunch, meet you and Jessica at The Thai restuaraunt just around the corner from.."
"The Rainbow park.."
"Ohh.. I see you know the place" replied Luhan.
"My friend Tao talks about that place alot" she said with an awkward smile.
"Oh, okay, well, see-yah there at 12, okay?"
Tiffany nodded. "Yeah, don't bring your wallet either" said Kris with a small smile "and tell Jessica not to either".
Tiffany smiled "Okay then" she said as nodded. She quickly ran out of the hall. "I better get to study class" she said as she ran with full force..