In Tears.

I have my eyes on a Super Star


Luhan was going no where fast, he drove all around town and looked every where he knew but couldn't find anything, no trace of her.
"Where could she be!?" he shouted.
Suddenly he remembered the mans mask. 
"I know that mask, that was..Jonghyun". 
He ran and jumped in his car "the abandoned garage, he always hung out there as a kid, they might be there!"
Luhan stepped on the accelerator.
"I am coming!"
When he made it to the garage, he drove right in and then quickly jammed his breaks on when he saw Tiffany tied to a chair.
"Tiffany!" he called. He got out of the car and grabbed her and put her in the back seat.
"Don't worry, I will take you to hospital, you will be just fine".
Tiffany had her eyes closed and murmured under her breathe "Luhan, Luhan".
Luhan quickly drove her to the closest hospital and she was immediately take to the E.R.
Luhan sat down and began crying as his he held his hand over his chest. 
He pulled out his phone and called Tao, also Sehun and Kris and Jessica and they all were anxious to come straight away.
....
After hours of tears and screaming Jessica held onto Kris and they both held eachother as tears uncontrollably came out of their eyes.
Luhan and Sehun were sitting together both thinking about the situation and Tao was standing next to the window, trying to look through to see if she was okay.
"Why did this happen?" asked Luhan.
"I don't know" replied Sehun "why would Jonghyun do such a thing".
"He is Sulli's friend, may be she was the one who.."
Sehun interrupted "she would never!" he shouted.
"Don't be so sure".
Luhan looked up to see Donghae and Yunho standing there. 
"Where did you two come from?" asked Luhan.
"It was on the news, I rushed here to see if she's okay" replied Yunho.
"Me too" said Donghae.
"Her Dad, why isn't he here?" asked Luhan.
"Or her brother" said Donghae looking worried "they might be in a different country right now".
Luhan grunted "it's not fair!" he shouted.
"I spoke with Luna the other day".
"What, about what?" asked Luhan.
"About Sulli, she told me that Sulli is willing to do ANY-THING to get you, even if it means murder, at the time I thought she was kidding, but now I see she was speaking reality".
"What do you mean?" asked Luhan.
"Ever wonder what happened to Taeyeon?"
 Luhan shook his head "I haven't seen her in ages".
"Luna said that she paid some one to kidnap her and hurt her until she promised to never see you again, Luna also said that Sulli has been secretly following Tiffany to make sure that her where abouts were always known".
"So that she could.." Luhan covered his mouth "am I believing this, seriously?"
"It can't be true" said Kris and Sehun "it just can't be".
"Maybe it isn't, maybe Luna was just lying but I think given the situation.." began Donghae.
"Shut up Donghae, you don't know anything!" interupted Luhan.
"You just don't wanna think that I know something to do with Tiffany that you don't!" yelled Donghae.
"Who do you think you are!?" questioned Luhan "she is my girl, not yours!"
"Calm down every one" cried Jessica "let's not worry about how it happened just yet, Tiffany may die, can we not all just, stay pos-positive" she cried as she leaned back on Kris's shoulder.
"Sica's right" said Donghae "let's not think about that, let's get along well and pray for Tiffany".
Luhan sighed and then nodded "I love you Tiffany, don't give up on me" he said as he fell asleep on Sehun's shoulder.
"He must be very tired, it has been a hard time for him lately" said Sehun as he brushed through Luhan's hair with his fingers. 
Donghae and Yunho both sat down and they all hung their heads down low as they prayed to God.
...
Sulli was siting at Luhan's, in his bed. "With Tiffany gone, he will be all mine" she said as she rolled around underneath his sheets. "I am mad for you, I will do whatever it takes".
She flashed back to when she was lying on his bed as a child and she sighed. "I was so happy back then, so filled with love and life, but now, I, I don't know what has become of me".
She reached over and grabbed a picture that sat on his little draw set next to his bed, it was of him and Kris and her when Low-Risk first debuted. "Even back then, I wasn't as evil as I am now, I have a smile that I haven't seen in ages and Luhan, he looks different".
She looked closed at the pic "he is happy".
She lay back on the bed "when we are just friends, he is happy but I am misrable, I guess I let all that stress get to me and turn me into this".
Sulli looked into his top drawer and saw his wallet, she pulled it out and when when opened it four photos fell out. She picked them up. The first one was of him and Sehun, the second of him an Kris, the third of him and his mother and the fourth was a picture of just Tiffany in a ball gown. "Beautiful" she muttered. "Wait, what, what am I doing?"
She felt her heart being pressed inside her chest "I am weighed down with guilt because Luhan, he, he is inlove with Tiffany".
She dropped the wallet and sighed "as his friend I must help him".
She flashed back to when he was talking to her about getting her with Sehun "he was willing to help me, I must do this for him" she said as she got out of bed. 
....
Luhan opened his eyes to see every one sitting beside him fast asleep, except Jessica who was walking back and fourth repeatedly.
"What time is it?" he asked 
"It's 4am".
"Where is she?" asked Luhan.
"She is still being cared to, none of us are aloud in".
Luhan started crying "she will die, she is going to die".
Jessica burst into tears too but Tao came back and bit his bottom lip and stood above Luhan. 
"She is a survivir, she will fight to awaken, but we have to have faith in her, we have to believe!" 
Luhan and Jessica just kept crying but Tao shouted through the operating rooms window. "Tiffany, Tiffany keep fighting!" over and over.
Lay got through the hospital doors also Mr.Lee was with him. 
"Wow, Mr.Lee from SM, how are you tonight?" asked the nurse.
"We want to see Tiffany".
"She is still in critical condition".
"We know, tell us where she is".
They both took the room number from the nurse and went and sat next to the large group of Tiffany's friends. 
"Her family are still not here?" asked Mr.Lee.
"If you, if you pretend to be her dad, you can go in and tell her to get up".
Mr.Lee sighed "what if I don't get away with it?" he asked Luhan.
"Please, for me, please do it".
Mr. Lee didn't need Luhan to beg any further, he went into the operating room. 
"I am her father, how is she?"
"No - one can be in here, it may distract the surgeon" said the nurse beside him.
"It is fine" said the Surgeon "I am not going to lie, she may not live, but I will try every thing I can to fasten the healing process".
"Did you get it out?" asked Mr.Lee.
"Yes, we did, but it caused a large amount of blood loss, with your permission we can do a blood transfusion" said the surgeon.
"No" replied Mr.Lee.
"What?"
"Blood transfusions are risky, usually only poor people with dirty blood donate it in Korea, it could cause a life filled with pain".
"Okay Sir"
"Any other treatment is fine but I know Tiffany and she has spoken to me about medical treatments and she doesn't agree with transfusions".
"Her chances are slim, she was bleeding out for a while before she got here".
"She will live, she is a tough girl" said Mr.Lee and then he walked out.
"How is she?" asked Luhan.
"Not good, infact I think she is practically gone, I am sorry Luhan, all we can do now is pray".
Luhan felt his heart drop inside of his chest. 
"All those things I never got to say to you, all those coffees I never got to make for you, all those songs I didn't get to write for you, all those presents I never got to buy for you, ohh Tiffany, Tiffany I love you" . Every one looked at him "Tiffany, WAKE UP!!" he shouted. His words echoed through the coridoors and echoed into Tiffany's room. "Wow" said the surgeon as he all of a sudden saw her heart rate quicken and her health leavels shift."She, she is healing, but how?" he said as he monitored her progress "she was not even breathing before".
"It's love" said the nurse.
"Have her moved to a bed, she is going to be okay".
The nurse nodded and did just so.
Luhan and every one stood up as her bed was being pushed out from infront of all of them.
They all followed and went into her new room. 
"She is going to be just fine" said the Nurse "all she needed was a boost of encouragment from her friends".
Luhan smiled at Tao "thank you" he said.
Tao sat at her bedside "have a rest my pabo friend, when you wake up, tell me what happened, I will kill who ever taunted you". 
"Every one, sorry but two at a time" said the nurse. 
"I gotta get going any way" said Yunho "tell her I came".
"Sure thing" said Jessica.
Lay, Mr.Lee, Kris, Sehun and Tao all followed out Yunho "we will get you some food and coffee" said Kris as he smiled at Luhan.
Luhan nodded "thank you".
They all left and now it was just Donghae, Jessica and Luhan left.
"Why are you in here?" asked Luhan.
"She is my best friend" said Donghae as he looked at Tiffany's pale face.
"She doesn't care about you" said Luhan angrily.
"I need to be by her side, like she was for me, when I needed a friend" he said as he remembered Tiffany's kind words ~"I will be there for you, that's what friends are for"~.
"Get out Donghae, get out now" demanded Luhan "me and Sica are closer to her, just get out. 
Luhan suddenly remembered what Sehun said about Sulli trying to get into his hospital room. ~You are not family so get out~ he recalled.
"Is this what he done to Sulli, treated her as an out cast as if the person lying on the bed cared little for her?" he thought as he looked at Tiffany's fragile pale fingers. He grabbed her hand "I love you" he said aloud.
Donghae looked away and couldn't help but screw up his face abit.
"What's wrong?" asked Luhan "jealous?" he asked.
"Stop it, both of you, stop!" said Jessica angrily.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. They all looked at the door and then Two cops came in.  "We are looking for Mr.Luhan".
"Yes, I am he".
The policeman walked over to Luhan. 
"You are here by under arrest for the kidnapping and shooting Miss.Hwang".
"WHAT!?" he shouted as hand cuffs were being put around his wrist. 
Jessica shook her head as the Policeman continued speaking with Luhan while arresting him "it can't be" she said aloud as she watched him being taken away. "Tiffany, wake up, wake up please" begged Jessica. 
Donghae watched as they dragged out Luhan "this isn't right" he said as he sat down and looked at Tiffany. 
"Can you hear, Luhan needs your help".
Tiffany didn't move at all. "She had been injected, she must sleep" interupted the nurse.
Jessica could hear Kris screaming and shouting, she ran out into the hall.
"Give him back!" he cried out as the policeman took Luhan away.
Jessica ran over and him, holding him back "don't worry, he'll be okay" she said as she held him tight "we just need to have faith".
-FLASHBACK
"Luhan, guess what!?" shouted the fun filled teenage Kris
Luhan looked at him angrily "what?"
"I love you bro" said Kris with a sweet smile.
"Ewww...don't say that again".
"But I love you, I love you"
"Ahhh...shut-up!" screeched Luhan.
"Just kidding!" laughed Kris.
"Bro"
"Yes" replied Kris seriously.
"Just in case any thing ever happens, I want you to know that I love you too bro" he said with an awkward smile.
"Aww...your so sweet!"  blushed Kris.
"Shut-up!" yelled Luhan.
"If any thing ever happens to you, I will do what I always do".
"And what's that?" asked Luhan.
"Have faith" he replied with a grin.
"Yes, please, always, have faith in me".
-FLASHBACK OVER
Jessica could feel Kris calming down. "It's okay" she said "it's okay".
Donghae was siting with Tiffany and he was holding her hand. 
"I know you love him, I know you do and that is why it hurts me to see something this bad happening to him, because even though he always made you sad, he always made you feel strong emotions and he is the one you are meant to be with".
Tiffany gripped onto Donghae's hand and his heart pounded "can, can you hear me Tiffany?" he asked and then she loosened her grip.
"Luhan is in trouble, he may have to sleep in a cell tonight if you don't wake up, even though I don't mind that, I know you would, you are my friend, I want your happiness more than any thing, so please if you think I should do some thing, like hunt for the real guys who did this, tighten your grip once more".
He looked at his hand but Tiffany did not move it or grip at his hand again. He quickly dropped it. "I guess you don't want me to cause trouble for myself, even though he is the love of your life, you still care about my safety?" he asked as his eyes began to well up. "I am so sorry Tiffany" he cried as he leaned on the side of the bed and cried.