I want to be on an MV too!

I have my eyes on a Super Star

Tiffany walked into the dance practice room in SM. It had been two weeks since she was in California, she hadn't spoken with Luhan since the 'walk in' incident and when she returned back to the hotel room on that night, he had packed his things and was gone, so she ended up staying another week alone.
"Tiffany,Tiffany!"
Tiffany jumped up off the floor "yep, I am practicing" she danced as she looked in the mirror.
"Not that, I have a piece of gossip I found out"
"What is it?" asked Tiffany as she jumped up and down eagerly.
"Kris from Low Risk he's, he's secretly engaged!"
Tiffany shook her head "no, no!" she yelled.
Lay stepped back "don't tell me you are jealous?"
"I'm not" replied Tiffany "though I know the girl he loves and I know they are not engaged".
"Ohhh...that's what makes this gossip juicy, he is engaged to a girl and in love with another!" 
Tiffany stood up "I must go".
Tiffany made her way out of the building and then rang Kris.
"Get to the SM building now!" she demanded and then she hung up.
Tiffany waited five minutes and then Kris pulled up infront of her.
"What's wrong?" he asked as he jumped out of the car.
"Take me away from this building, we need to talk!" 
Kris looked worried and then jumped in the car. 
....
Tiffany and Kris drove out and parked infront of the big screen in the middle of Seoul that usually played adverts and Kpop videos. 
Kris went to open the door but Tiffany shook her head.
"What, seriously, what have I done?"
Tiffany shook her head. "I have never been inlove before?"
Kris looked at her with a puzzled expression.
"True or false, did you say that?" asked Tiffany.
Kris nodded "true"
"Well, how come I hear that you are engaged?"
Kris quickly looked away "not true, just a rumor" he said quietly while looking away.
"Really!?" questioned Tiffany "just, just a rumor?"
Kris sighed "may be I am still engaged" he said sadly "but I am not really".
"What the hell do you mean?" 
"My parents arranged a marriage for me before I was even able to talk, she is from a very wealthy family and her parents really like my parents so they set it up for us, but, but neither of us like each other infact she is in a relationship and has been for three years now!" 
Tiffany still looked disappointed "I can't believe you never said any thing"
"Why should I have?" he questioned "it was arranged and it's quite frankly a load of rubbish".
Tiffany sighed "I am going to tell Sica" she said as she pulled out her cell phone. 
Kris snatched the phone and pleaded "please, please don't".
"She deserves to know!" 
"I will do any thing, any thing just, just please don't tell her".
Tiffany nodded "it will destroy her so, so I will not but, but you have to tell your parents you like Jessica and want to be with her, got it?"
"Got it" said Kris while nodding. "Any thing else I can do?" 
Tiffany just sighed and looked away tapping her chin.
Kris looked at the screen and a smile spread on his face. 
"Look! look!" he shouted.
Tiffany looked and her eyes widened as she saw Luhan on it. They both got out of the car and looked up to watch it.
Luhan was holding hands with a girl and they were both smiling at each other as they walked through a park. 
"This is our new song 'You make it real', hae you heard it?" asked Kris.
Tiffany just stayed staring at the screen watching as Luhan embraced the beautiful young lady in the music video. 
"Tiffany, Tiff-Tiffany?"
Tiffany just stayed in a trance watching it and her fists clenched and unclenched, clenched and unclenched as she watched the couple.
"Uh-oh, she looks jealous" thought Kris as he looked away awkwardly.
"Give me a lead role on an mv" she said as she looked at him seriously.
"Wh-what?" he questioned.
"Give me a lead role on an mv and I will be happy to keep any secret for you".
"Tiffany, the thing is, the thing is that, that you will have to play my love interest, seen as Luhan has already done this mv, the next mv was supposed to be mine".
Tiffany nodded "I get it, I get it, well then I might ask Sica".
Tiffany txt Jessica and she txte back with a quick reply. 'Yah! you will be famous Tiff! Of course you should do it!'
Tiffany smiled "Sica said yes" she said to Kris as she smiled happily. 
"Let's do this!" shouted Kris as he put out his hand and they both shook hands.
...
After a long day at SM training Tiffany finally made it back home to find Jessica lying on her couch.
"Hi Sica"
Jessica opened her eyes "Hi Tiff" she said as she slowly got up.
"Where were you today?" asked Tiffany.
"Not much just had to do some work in Hawaii today"
"Far out Sica!" shouted Tiffany "that is awesome!" 
Jessica smiled and nodded "so tell me about this new music video?" asked Jessica.
"Nothing has been talked about yet.."
Jessica looked down and nodded sadly.
"Uhmmm...Sica, sorry" 
Jessica smiled "it's alright, really, it is"
Tiffany knew she was upset so she let out a sigh and then looked at her. "You are doing the Mv" she said as she put her hand on Jessica's shoulder. "I don't want it, you do it".
Jessica kept protesting but Tiffany eventually forced her to do it so Jessica caved in and nodded "only if he wants me to though".
"He does, I know it" she said as she gave Kris a txt saying Sica will be the lead in the new MV.
Kris txted back 'I will find out a way that you can be on an mv, I promise you that, kay Tiff?'
Tiffany just sighed and threw the phone on the floor. She lay down and started quietly crying. Sica had already put in her ear phones and was mumbling lyrics under her breathe as she lay on the other side of the couch. 
"I, I really wish he would never love any-one but me" she thought as she cried silently.
...
Kris had been walking around the park all day wondering what he was going to say to his parents about Jessica, it was already dark now and he didn't care.
"Excuse me.."
Kris looked up to see a filming crew. "What's going on?" he asked aloud.
"What did you say!?" screamed the arrogant looking girl to the director.
"I told you, that you should act like you are really in love with him, do not look like you don't love him, this is supposed to be a romantic mv".
"You are saying, You are saying I can't ACT!?" she screamed as she put her hands on her hips.
The twinkling lights that were all around shone on her and her face was revealed to be 'Kim Tae Hee' one of the most famous actresses in Korea.
Kris look stunned to see her "Tae Hee?" he said aloud.
"Yah know what, I quit!" she squealed as she threw a piece of paper at the Director and stormed off the set.
Kris watched as she sped off. "Wow, she isn't as nice as she looks" he thought. 
"She quit!" shouted the lead actor.
Kris waved over and smiled as Yunho looked at him and waved. 
"Kris!" he shouted. 
Kris ran over and they hugged each other. 
The Director laughed "looks like we can cast him as your love interest".
Yunho shook his head "guess what just happened"
"What?"
"The lead actress for my MV just quit" 
Kris shook his head "sorry about that, what will you do then?"
"I don't know, this is the only time I will be in Seoul for a long time and I promised my fans I would do the MV here instead of America but, but without an actress.."
Kris put his hand on Yunho's shoulder "I can assure you, that an actress will be here in ten minutes".
"Who?"
"She isn't famous, she is a trainee from my company, you will love her, she is pretty and very aegyo, she would really suit you too".
"What's her name?" asked Yunho.
Kris showed Yunho a picture of Tiffany with Sica and him "that one, next to my girl friend".
Yunho's eyes widened "I, I know her".
"So, So what do you say?" asked Kris eagerly.
"Let's give it a try, call her while I talk with the director" 
Kris jumped up and down "Tiff and Sica will be famous in no time" he said as he dialed the number.
...
Luhan had been lying on his bed all day, this was his first day off in a while and all he wanted to do was rest. 
"I wonder if she has seen the MV?" he thought to himself "that will teach you for hanging out with Yunho in his hotel room!?"
Luhan looked at his cell phone and sighed as he had no new messages , but seven missed calls from Sulli. 
"She has been really annoying lately" he thought as he looked at the missed calls. "I might as well check if she needs my help".
Luhan called her and she answered with in one ring.
"What is it?" he asked.
"Luhan, Luhan!" she cried.
Luhan jumped up "what's the matter?" he asked as he threw on his jacket.
"I have been kidnapped, track my phone and please, please come get.." the call cut out and Luhan started to panic.
"I better go save her!" he said aloud as he put the tracker on and ran out the door. 
Luhan was speeding around corners and picked up the pace as the red light beeped faster and faster on his cell phone. "Nearly there" he said as he turned into a drive way and sped up it. The driveway was rocky and was going on and on. "How come, it is never ending!?" he shouted as he sped even faster.
Once he got to the end, he jumped out and ran into the house that looked old and abandoned. 
"Sulli!?" he screamed out.
"Don't come, don't come up, it's a trap!" shouted Sulli.
Luhan ran up the stair and kicked open the door to see Sulli tied to a chair. 
"Don't come in" said Sulli as she cried.
Luhan took a step closer.
"DON'T!" she screamed, but he ignored her and took another step. Suddenly the door slammed and some body came behind him wearing a mask and tied him tightly with rope.
Luhan tried to get out of it but it wasn't helping. "What are you doing!?" he shouted as he stood there tied up.
The person took the mask off. "Who, who are you!?" questioned Luhan.
"I am your biggest fan" she replied. "I saw you with this girl at a cafe and I had to find out weather or not you and her were dating, so, so I followed her for a long, long time".
Sulli screamed out "you disgusting piece of rubbish!!" but then the girl came over and stood infront of Sulli and out of no where slapped her across the face.
Luhan's eyes were filled with rage as he looked at the girl slapping Sulli over and over. 
"Stop it.." he said quietly, but she kept doing it even past the point that Sulli had fallen while still on the chair.
"And guess what I found out!" screamed the girl as she kept hitting Sulli. "She is your soon-to-be wife!?"
Luhan kept trying to wriggle out of the ropes but it wasn't working.
He sighed "you are such an idiot" he said calmly.
"What!?"
"Sulli and I are going to be on a drama soon, so some times we rehearse lines in real life, may be you heard them and thought it was real but I am serious, she is not engaged to me".
The girl walked over to Luhan and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you, I love you so much, I love you!"
"Let me go and I will show you how much I, I love you" said Luhan with a smirk.
The Girl cut the rope and then he quickly ran over to Sulli and helped her up.
"Are you okay?" he asked as he wiped away her tears.
"My face is stinging so badly" she said as she cried.
"I have informed the police" said Luhan as he turned and looked at the girl "you better start running".
The crazy Saesung fan ran out the door screaming "I WILL GET REVENGE!!"
Luhan untied Sulli and she jumped up into his arms. "I was so scared, I was so scared" she repeated as she kept crying.
"Don't worry, don't worry now, I will not let any one hurt you ever, ever again" he said as he patted her on the back. "I am so sorry for not answering the calls, I promise you I will never ignore your call again".
Sulli hugged him tighter as she cried louder and louder.
....
Tiffany was on set with Yunho and she was doing really at acting as his best friend and love interest. 
"Okay, cut!" called out the director. 
 Tiffany went and watched it over with the director and nodded. "I get it now" she said as she watched it "so me and Yunho are best friends that are secretly inlove with one another, time skips to my wedding and then Yunho comes and tells me he was always inlove with me but it was only after the wedding that he admitted it and I break down saying 'I wish I knew"
The director nodded "wow!you caught up fast, let's do the next scene then!" he shouted as Tiffany ran back to her place.
"I will show you Luhan!" thought Tiffany "not even thinking of me as some one who could act and be on an mv, I have talent too, just you wait and see!" 
...
Luhan had taken Sulli back home and her parents raced her to hospital. Luhan was now sitting in the car park out side the hospital. "Tiffany, ohh...Tiffany, how I wish we could be engaged.." he thought as he looked at pictures of her and him on his phone. "I love you so, so much".
-Flashback
Luhan walked into the sitting room to see younger Tiffany crying on the couch.
"What's wrong?" he asked as he walked over to her.
"I found out that you and Sulli are getting married" she cried. "You promised you and I would get married because we are closer to one another, why, why have you changed your mind.." cried Tiffany. "I want to be able to cook for you, clean for you, do every thing for you..I don't want you to be with Sulli".
Luhan watched as she cried but he smiled and walked over and sat with her. 
"Tiffany I am 15, you are 13, don't worry, we have plenty of time to change my parents minds, I think of you as my bestest friend, I don't want that to ever change, ever!" 
-Flasback ended
Luhan put his hand on his chest as he felt his heart racing "I, I liked her back then too!?" he said as he kept his hand on his chest and breathed heavily.
.....
Sulli lay on the bed after being examined by the Doctors, her parents walked out to sign forms and Sulli just lay there with her eyes shut. "That was the most dangerous situation I have ever been in" she thought as she kept her eyes closed. "I can't believe how much I am willing to take to stay with Luhan, but, but I had to find a way to keep him only caring about, about me!"