The Morning After

Our Hidden Love Story

yeah....

I got no words for this

Beware this might be really short


Suho woke up feeling extremely sore and sleepy. He blinked and looked around the room. He soon realized that it wasn't his room and started to panic. A whole bunch of scenarios started running through his head. He jumped a little as he heard someone snoring softly next to him. He turned his head to look at the source of the noise. He smiled brightly when he saw that it was his boyfriend, who was .............

The memories of last night came back to Suho and he blushed a deep red color, while smiling like no tomorrow.

He kissed his boyfriend on the lips and slwoly got up from the bed. He winced and slowly limped to the bathroom. When Suho got to the bathroom, he had the hugest urge to go back out and suffocate his boyfriend with the pillow. He stared back at the still angry-red mark that was gracing his pale white skin. He sighed at the thought of having to explain this to the make-up noonas later.

The male continued o stare at the marks on his hips and slowly ran his fingers over the spots on his neck. All the love bites that Daehyun gave him last night surrounded around his neck and some on his collarbone.

Suho suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around his thin waist and looked into the mirror, smiling as he put his hands on top of the arms around him. He leaned back and kissed his sleepy boyfriend on the lips.

"Good morining"

"Good morning beautiful"

Suho lightly whacked Daehyun on the chest and pouted playfully.

"I should really kill you for leaving this mark on me. If you wanted to mark me, then do it in a spot that wasn't noticeable"

Daehyun kissed the marks and apologized

"I'm sorry love, but people need to know that you belong to me"

Suho giggled lightly

"Everyone knows that I belong to you silly"

"Good"

"Let's shower now. I still feel sticky from last night"

Daehyun and Suho took a shower together which led to dirty things. Suho ended up whacking Daehyun so hard that it left a bruise on the poor boy. Daehyun had to carry Suho until he could walk again. The two lover lounged on the couch after they dressed and ate. There Suho found out that they were going to be there for a couple of more days.

The couple enjoyed the rest of their vacation away from work and even did some things here and there. They had the best time of their lives and when they got back to their respective dorms, they happier than they ever were in their whole lives.


The hell

*flips a table*

*sobs like an ugly person*