The Beginning

Our Hidden Love Story

December 31

Suho was the guardian angel leader of EXO. He was well loved by everyone, even those of other companies and his sunbaes loved him. He was a very thoughtful person and he also looked out for the well being of the other members.

Suho was normally a very composed person, but at the very moment, he wasn't the most composed person in the world.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Suho ran through the streets of Seoul

The only thought was the letter that he recieved earlier in the evening

Dear Joonmyun,

I know that you're freaking out right now because of the letter that I''m sending you right now, but this is really important. I need you to come to the pool, the one located near the dorms. I know that it's weird asking you to come this late, but this is the only time that we will be able to meet. I hope to see you soon my very hilarious chingu ^^

Your best friend ever,
Jung Daehyun

Suho ran faster with the amazing boost of strength that he had suddenly gained. He rounded a few more corners and ran a few more feet and he was by the pool. He looked around to see if anyone was watching before he started to climb the fence. He looked around for a few minutes until he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Hey there beautiful"

Suho smiled when he heard the voice he grew to love. He turned his head slighly to respond to the person

"Hey the Daehyun"

Daehyun and Suho were the best of friends when they were children. They would always be near each other. There was never a day where you wouldn't see one without the other. They were both pratically inseperable. Until one day, when they were in elementary school something bad happened between the two best friends

"Hey Joonie, there's something that I need to tell you"

"What is it DaeDae????"

Little Daehyun bit his lipp as he thought of a way to gently tell his best friend the horrible news. He took a deep breath and was ready to tell his best friend the fateful news.

"Joonie, I'm moving"

"Oh, where are you moving to? Are you moving somewhere closer"

Daehyun bit his lip

"No, Joon I'm moving somewhere far away"

Little Joonmyun couldn't beieve at what his best friend had just told him.

"No"

Joonmyun began shaking his head in disbelief not believing his best friend

"You're lying"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Joon, I'm not. We leave tomorrow"

Joonmyun widened his eyes at the news

"Tomorrow is my-"

"I know. We leave after that"

Joonmyun let the tears fall down his eyes as he ran into Daehyun's arms.

"I'm going to miss you so much Daehyun"

"I'm going to miss you too Joon, but I promise one day we'll meet again"

"Promise"

"I promise"

Suho felt the pair of arms wrapped around his waist tug at him from behind. Suho opened his eyes in surprise and turned his head slightly and was met with the worried face of the vocalist.

"Joon, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

Daehyun stared at his shorter friend for a while in silence when suddenly everything clicked in his mind.

"You were thinking about when we were younger again right?"

Suho sighed again as he was caught red handed by his friend. There was never a time when Daehyun couldn't read him like a book.

"Yeah I was"

The two friends stood in silence as they bathed in the warmth of the other. Daehyun was fighting an internal battle with himself as he tried to decide how he would tell his biggest secret to his best friend. Daehyun let out an irritated sigh and turned Suho to face him.

Suho blinked confusedly at the other.

"Dae, is something wrong?"

Daehyun bit his bottom lip as he looked at his friend. He felt his face grow hot from the embarrassing thing he was about to do. He looked at his watch and saw that it was almost midnight.

2 minutes actually.......

"Suho, there's something that I need to tell you"

Suho blinked and tilted his head in confusion as he listened to the other before him.

"What's wrong Daehyun? You've never called me by my stage name before. Why only now?"

Daehyun bit his bottom lip more and wrapped his arm around the shorter's neck and closed the distance between them.

Suho felt his eyes widen in shock when he felt the lips of his long time crush on his. He wrapped his arms around the other's neck as the latter brought his arms to his waist. They broke apart for the much needed air as the fireworks around them went off and exploded into a variety of colors.

The two best friends turned lovers stared into each other's eye lovingly.

"Happy New Year Daehyun"

"Happy New Year Joonmyun"

The two were once again embraced in the other's arms as they watched the fireworks signalling the start of a new year as well as the beginning of their relationship as lovers.


Ummm......lol whut happened to this chapter?????

This is a new pairing for me and I'm really loving it.....

Thanks to a certain someone.......(you know who you are)

Well let me know what you think of the story <3

Love you guys and Happy New Year