The Surprise

Our Hidden Love Story

Heller there everyone~

I'm so tired but I don't want to go to sleep because of a certain someone T_Tx

I'm so happy that I will update like crazy right now!!!!!

DOUBLE UPDATE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read chapter 12 before this one if you didn't already


The members of BAP and EXO stared at the company presidents before Suho gained his voice back and voiced out his question.

"I'm sorry sir but could you please repeat what you just said"

The two older gentlemen shared a look with each other before laughing whole heartedly and repeated their earlier statements.

"We said that we thought that it would be easier if BAP and EXO moved in with each other into a huge house so that it would be easier for Daehyun to stay close to Joonmyun in case something happened"

It once again took everyone a while to process the information given to them and soon the two lovers, as well as everyone else, started jmping around and hugging each other. Suho and daehyun had tears running down their faces at the news.

"But!"

The boys quited down and looked between the two men

"The other members of the two groups will serve as protection from the fans when the day comes for Suho to give birth to the baby and the managers will help as well"

then they turned to Suho and Daehyun

"Also that thing that we were tallking about yesterday"

The vocalists both nodded their heads and smiles at their presidents. The two laughed loudly before dismissing the 18 rambunctious boys.

"Well what are you waiting for you need to pack your things from your respective dorms and be moved into your new home"

They all nodded and bowed and thanked the gentlemen before leaving the room and going home to pack their things.

"Do you think that the boys will be able to handle a pregnant 22-year-old?"

"I don't even know because all of their siblings are older than them or are one or two years apart from each other"

"Now the only thing that we need to do is to make sure that the fans don't find out about the pregnancy or something bad is going to happen"

"*sighs* To be honest I already have the feeling that something is going to happen to those boys in the future"

"We just have to believe that they will know how to solve the problem when the time comes"

*~BAP Dorms~*

The members had all finished packing their things and were waiting for the movers to arrive and take it to their new home. They all sat around the living room silently re-living all of the memories that they shared in the dorm.

'

'

'

'

'

'

A knock came at the door and they all got up to see that it was the movers plus the manager. They all moved aside and let the movers do their job and let the manager take them to their new home.

*~EXO Dorm~*

The members had long left with the managers to the new house and the movers had already come to take the things to the house as well. Suho sghed as he looked around the room sadly. so much memories had occured in this one house in a short amount of time and they were already leaving it behind. The two eldest memebers of EXO had already told him that even though they were leaving behind the memories of this house, they could stll make new memories at the new house.

Suho sighed and stood up and walked towards the huge living room window and looked at the view of the busy streets below. He was too occupied with his thoughts hat he didn't notice a pair of arms wrapping around his waist. suho eaned back into the warm chest and smiled.

"Hey"

"Hey yourself"

Suho chuckled and turned to look at his boyfriend

"What's wrong? why are you here?"

"Well the EXO members called our manager and asked if we could pick you up cause you wanted to stay here a but longer"

Suho nodded his head and buried his face in his boyfriend's chest.

"I'm going to miss this place so much....there are so many memories that were made here by the members and I"

Suho whimpered and buried his face deeper into the masculine chest. Daehyun sighed and patted his boyfriend's back and rubbed smoothing circles on it as the said person continued to burry his face into his chest and sob silently.

"Joon, I know that the other members might have told you this already but....even though you're leaving behind the memories that you made at this house...just remember that you'll be making new memories at the new house, ones that you could never forget. Also just remember that the others and I will always be there by your side every step of the way"

Suho looked at his boyfriend and smiled sweetly as he finally stopped crying. Daehyun took his boyfriend's hand and lead him outside.

"Let's go to our new home now"

"Yes"


Wow so it took me almost an hour to write two chapters?????

It's 2:52 right now