Luhan and Himchan!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Our Hidden Love Story

wassup peepz

i wasn't going to update until tomorrow but SOMEONE was rushing me to hurry up and update the story....(you know who you are!!!!!) and i'll do a dedication chapter for my now 300 subies <3

Well, here's chapter 3

TRIPLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

READ CHAPTER 1 AND 2!!!!!!!!


It was a regular day for two K-pop boy bands

They had the day off and were spending it with each other or in their rooms or outdoors with friends and family.

Two people, however, were spending it in their rooms messaging the other and laughing at the occasional funniness of the other person. Two other people, one of each band, were secretly watching their person with odd, suspicious looks.

Let us see what is happening now.......

*~BAP's Dorm~*

Himchan stared at the other vocalist as he once again laughed at his phone for some particular reason. He was trying to catch up with his variety shows when the other occupant started laughing for no reason at his phone. He tried to block out the other but his laughing was getting out of hand now and it was starting to irritate him a bit.

"Yah!!!! JUNG DAEHYUN SHUT UP I CAN'T WATCH MY SHOW"

The said person looked up from his phone and frowned

"Yah!!! Kim Himchan what if I don't feel like being quiet"

Himchan sighed in irritation at his odngsaeng when the said person started laughing at his phone.

"The hell are you doing anyway???"

"It's something called none of your business dongsaeng"

Himchan abruptly stood up from his seat and walked over to the front door and slammed it with all his might as left. Daehyun stared at the door in confusion as the older left.

"I wonder what got him so mad"

Daehyun shrugged and went back to looking at his phone.

Unknown to the vocalist, another similar situation was occuring with the other half he was talking too......

*~EXO's Dorm~*

EXO also had a day off and was spending it in the similar fashion as the other group.

Luhan and Suho were in the living room watching re-runs of shows that they were in and it was hilarious. On more than one occasion the leader would check his phone, smile at it, and go back to watching the shows. Luhan, being the curious person he is, badly wants to know who the Korean leader is talking to right now.

"Hey Suho"

The said person looked up from his phone and stared at his hyung

"What is it hyung?"

"Who are you talking too?"

Suho blushed a deep burgundy and tried to hide his blushing face from the older but it was too late for the older had already seen how his face turned a deep shade of red. Luhan smirked and his curiosity was boosted even higher than how it was before. He needed to know who the leader was talking to and he wanted to know now!!!!!!

"No one"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Positive"

"Yes, hyung I'm sure"

Luhan shrugged his shoulders

"Well the color on your face is giving you away right now"

"It's....You guys don't need to know"

Suho stood up from his chair and ran out of the door and away from his ever curious hyung. Luhan stared at the door where Suho had left just mere seconds ago

"Did I say something just now????"

Luhan shrugged and went back to watching the shows and laughed at them when it got really funny

*~THE NEXT DAY~*

It was now another day full of schedules for both groups and they unknowingly had a similar schedule at the same time on the same day. The groups were about to get the shock of a lifetime.

The leaders of both groups were busy getting the members ready for their performances. They both made it to their destinations and were in their dressing rooms getting ready for their performances.

EXO was the first of the two groups to go out and perform. BAP, who were still getting ready, looked at the screen as the members of EXO performed their song. Daehyun's jaw dropped as he saw members of his boyfriend's group and then pouted when the other didnt tell him that they were going to be here today. Daehyun thinked his thoughts again and it was totally understandable that his boyfriend wouldn't tell him. He was the leader of the group after all. After EXO finished their performance, it was BAP's turn to perform.

The similar situation happened in EXO's dressing room as soon as the leader saw his boyfriend and the rest of his group. Luhan stared at the leader from a distance and was slowly starting to put two and two together. He continued to watch the actions of the leader and his suspicions were confirmed. After BAP's performance, Suho had excused himself to go to the bathroom and Luhan decided to follow him.

*~In The Hallway~*

Suho was looking in every direction as he tried to search for his boyfriend. The other had messaged him saying that he would meet him as soon as he could get away from the rest of his bandmates. Suho had enough of looking and leaned against the wall and pouted. He looked ahead when he heard someone calling his name and smiled brightly.

Daehyun ran up to Suho and picked him up from the ground and spinned him around in circles and eventually put the smaller down. Suho smiled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips.

"Hey there beautiful"

"Hi handsome"

Daehyun pouted

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here today?"

Suho smiled sheepishly and kissed his boyfriend's pout.

"I'm sorry I forgot it's not easy being the leader to a bunch of people who have the personality of 5-year-olds"

Daehyun laughed and kissed Suho on the lips again

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with that"

Suho smiled into the kiss and shook his head

"Don't be it's all worth it at the end of the day"

"You are way too nice Kim Joonmyun"

Suho puffed his cheeks out and whacked his boyfriend on the arm

"You're way too mean Jung Daehyun"

Daehyun stuck his tongue out at the older

"You love me anyway" 

Suho stuck his tongue out at the other in retort

"Whatever"

The two remained in the arms of the other unknown to them of what was to happen next. Two people ran down the hall of where their said person had gone and were met with the people who they were searching for, in the arms of another person.

"Suho"

Suho broke from the hug and turned around to see Luhan standing there in shock

"Daehyun"

The three people present turned around to see another person standing there in shock at what he had just discovered. Daehyun bit his lip in nervousness seeing his hyung there. The two said people were now afraid of what their hyungs were going to say to them.


Well here is chapter 3 and it's 1:30 in the morning here XP

I'm not even supposed to put this chapter up until tomorrow but I did it just for my (luckily) favorite person