Month 4 part 1

Our Hidden Love Story

 

TRIPLE UPDATE IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKE SURE TO READ CHAPTERS 12 AND 3 BEFORE THIS ONE


It's been half a moth since them members of BAP and EXO had moved in with each other. Each and everyday the members of both groups are loving the fact that they got to interact and live with each other. The members were very happy and also very worried at the same time.

Every morning at least 2 or 3 members (including Daehyun) would find the EXO-K leader in the bathroom puking his guts out in the toilet. 

The said leader was currently on the living room couch sleeping with his head on Daehyun's lap, whose head was on Yongguk's shoulder, who had Himchan in his arms, who had Zelo in his arms, who had Kyungsoo in his lap and so forth......The only members awake were the two eldest of EXO.

Later in the afternoon, the two vocalist were called to go training. Suho pouted and buried his face in Daehyun's chest.

"Baby~ I don't want to go to practice"

"I know but you know that we have to darling"

"I know but still"

"Come on Suho I bet that the faster we get there and get eerything done for today then the faster that we can come back home and cuddle with each other right?"

Suho pouted but nodded his head anyway. They bid the others farewell and left to do the training.

*~5 hours later~*

The two boys returned home and were utterly dead tired to the bone. Suho was extremely pissed off and moody while Daehyun was face first on the ground.

"Hey Hyunnie are getting to know the floor better or something"

"Of corfe nof"

"What?"

Daehyun lifted up his head and said

"Of course not"

"Then why are you face first on the floor?"

"Because my legs gave out and I don't think that I have the strength to move anymore"

"Well then what's wrong with Joonie? He looked so mad that when some of the members tried having a conversation with him, he practically glared them down and it was very scary"

Daehyun groaned and reluctantly got up to go and find his moody lover. After 20 minutes of looking, he finally found the moody leader in sitting in a tub with bubbles surrounding him. Daehyun sighed and went to sit next to him.

"Hey there~"

Suho looked at Daehyun the huffed while turning his head in a different direction. Daehyun frowned and leaned on the edge of the tub and stared at his pouty lover.

"Baby~ please tell me what's wrong?"

Suho continued to stay silent until he burst into tears

"I hate everything"

Daehyun looked up at Suho and gaped at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I hate how strict the coaches are being on us, I hate being tired, I hate being judged and I hate being a bother to you guys. It's just so super frustrating and I hate it all"

Daehyun got up and hugged his boyfriend tightly as he cried more.

'How can he have so much tears?'

Suho continued crying for a full hour and was still crying even after that and it was amazing to Daehyun how he could have cried that much in that amount of time. He grabbed Suho's face in his hands and made him look him in the face.

"Joon you dont ever have to feel upset about anything just remmber that you have 16 other people besides me who you can rely on or to even have a simple little chat. I know that the choreographer was rough on you but I had a thing or two to say to him and it ended with me getting all of your dancing parts and left you with none..and about the burden part you are never  burden and will never be one we all love you too much to actually hate you. So don't say that you're a burden to us cause you aren't and mostly because I said so"

Suh looked towards his boyfriend and smiled as he nodded his head with a clearer and happier mind and never again would he ever feel the way how most people have been treating him.


Oh my god what have I done to the ending it doesn't even make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curse you lack of sleep....and to the fact that I couldn't sleep

It's now 5:01am..........damn it