You Scared Us

Our Hidden Love Story

Just by looking at the title you can guess right?????


It has been a month since Daehyun and Suho had their first intimate time with each other. The couple had been happier than they ever were and the group members were happy for the couple. Although they never stop talking about it and asking the two the most embarrassing questions, the couple was happy nonetheless. It has also been a month when Suho started to feel ill, but has never shown or said anything about it to the other members.

The EXO members were at a schedule on a tv show and they had to show off their skills that had to deal with balancing. There was a pole above the stage and a big, cushioned pillow was placed under the pole. Each individual member had to walk along the pole and get to the other side without falling. So far, none of the members were falling and it was almost Suho's turn. The other members were concerned for the leader especially after the morning's incident where he would not stop puking for majority of the morning. The members were concerned and it didn't help when Suho flashed them his famous smile and said that he was alright. The others kept a close eye on him since and were scared for him.

Suho stood on top of the platform that was over-looking the stage and the audience. He nervously walked towards the edge and placed his arms out to the side of his body. He took the first steps and walked out to the middle of the pole. Halfway through his walk, his vision started to get blurry and he was also feeling sick to his stomach. Suho suddenly felt a sharp pain going through his body and he hunched over and clutched his stomach and he was soon falling off of the pole.

Suho felt himself land on something soft as the pain increased and his vision was quickly fading. The last thing that he heard before he completely out was that the members were talking to him and he completely out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The other EXO members were on the side talking about their leader and watching him as he walked along the pole. The members' breath caught in their throats everytime that he would sway to the side. Kyungsoo was biting on his lips as he watched Suho almost loose his balance.

"Guys, I'm worried about Suho" A frantic Kyungsoo said

"I know and I'm even more worried especially after this mornings incident" Baekhyun commented after

The other members nodded their head at the comments of the lead vocalist and turned back to the screen when they heard screaming coming from the staff.

They saw that their leader was falling towards the cushion below the pole and stood up and ran over to check on his condition.

Kris started to yell at the staff to hurry up and to call an ambulance. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Xiumin, and Luhan ran to where Suho was at and tried to get him to stay awake.

Suho stared at the other members while blinking repeatedly at the members and finally passing out the ambulance arrived and took Suho away to get help. The other members went to their van and called the BAP members letting them know what had happened to Suho.

The BAP members arrived at the hospital and went straight to the room where the EXO members were crowding around the still unconscious Suho. Daehyun quickly went to Suho's side and grasped his hand tightly while looking at the EXO members. Kyungsoo looked at him and shook his head.

"We still don't know what happened to him the doctors are still trying to figure that out but they would let us know when they find something"

Daehyun didn't say anything but just nodded his head as he sat on the chair by Suho's bed that was previously occupied by Kris. The members of both bands sat silently in the room while looking at the sickly pale leader on the bed. Everyone was so into their thoughts that they hadn't noticed that the doctor came into the room. Everyone looked at the doctor and waited for him to say something. The doctor looked at Suho and went over to him as he started to press down on random spots on his abdomen. Suho groaned in his sleep as his eyes fluttered open.

Suho looked around confusedly until his eyes landed on his lover.

"Daehyunnie what happened? Where am I?" Suho asked with a slight cracked voice

Daehyun teared up and kissed his lover on the cheek. "You're in the hospital baby"

Suho perked up when he heard that he was in the hospital. "Wait, Why am I in the hospital?"

Daehyun sighed. "Don't you remember baby, you fainted while you were on a tv show with your group"

Suho tried to recall the memories of what happened and finally remembered what his boyfriend was talking about just now.

"I remember now"

The doctor who was on the side finally stepped up and started talking to Suho.

"Joonmyun-sshi my name is Dr. Jung and I was the person placed in your care. We had to run some test to see what the problem was but we found nothing wrong but we would like to run some further test, would that be ok with you?"

Suho looked uneasy as he bit his bottom lip and nodded his head. The doctor smiled and told them that a nurse would be in shortly. Suho looked nervous as the doctor left but Daehyun assured him that he wasn't going to leave him and that he would stay by his side no matter what. A few minutes later, a nurse came into the room and asked everyone to leave but Suho begged the nurse to let Daehyun stay with him and she agreed. The nurse took samples of Suho's blood and by the time that the test was over. Suho was dizzier than he had ever felt in his life.

The doctor came in and had a huge smile on his face. The young couple looked at him expectantly and the doctor's smile broke out even bigger.

"Congratulations Joonmyun-sshi you're 3 and a half months pregnant"

The young couple stared at the doctor as they both tried to process what they were just told. Daehyun smiled and picked Suho up off of the bed and spun him around. The vocalist then showered the leader with kisses all over his face.

"Baby~ I'm so happy"

Suho smiled as well as he kissed his boyfriend back as the tears of happiness rolled down his face. The couple broke from the kiss and stared at each other lovingly. The doctor coughed to get their attention and the couple blushed in embarrassment and quickly apologized.

"Ok Joonmyun-sshi....here is what you need to do to maintain a healthy pregnancy"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The couple walked out of the room with huge smiles on their faces while walking down the hall hand in hand. The members OF EXO and BAP immediately stood up and jogged to meet the couple with worry sketched onto their faces. Daehyun and Suho looked at each other and nodded.

"Guys we have something to tell you" Daehyun started

"What?!?!?!?!" Everyone had screamed at the same time

"I'm pregnant we're going to be parents" Suho said excitedly

The others just stood in their spot frozen like statues. Kyungsoo snapped out of it frst and bounced his way towards the couple and glomped them into a huge hug.

"Congrats you two. I promise to help you get through this Umma~" Kyungsoo said as he happily kissed Suho on the cheek, which earned him a stare from a jealous boyfriend named Daehyun.

One by one the members broke out into huge smiles and congratulated the young couple with promises to help them along the way. They all made their way to the EXO dorm, since there was more room, for the night.

The couple was situated in the leader's room while the vocalist was his lover's still flat stomach.

"Baby~ I still can't believe that we're going to have a baby"

"I know" Suho replied as he stared at the ceiling and what awaited him during this pregnancy. Suho let out a yawn and cuddled into Daehyun's side. The aid vocalist just chuckled and brought the blankets further up their bodies.

"Let's sleep it's been a long day"

Suho responded by letting out a yawn and cuddling further into his boyfriend's side. Daehyun kissed Suho on the cheek and wished him a good night with Suho doing the same. The day ended with happiness going through the minds of both bands. With a baby on the way, things will most likely become more exciting for both bands as well as for the expectant parents


OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry everyone~

I have been severely busy with school with only 2 months left and then I am done with high school \(O___O)/

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there is college

Anyway I hope to have the next chapter up soon since I am on Spring Break finally

Well see you next time