Ta-dah!!!!

Our Hidden Love Story

Hey guys~!!!!!

So.....the deal is that the story will be speeded up a bit..instead of the months being split into 2 parts, it will just be 1 chapter

I hope that you guys don't mind it

(btw....did you guys see how much rpr changed????? ohmahgawd)


Joonmyun huffed in annoyance while rubbing his stomach. He was ready to turn in for the night until his baby decided that he was going to have a midnight snack before going to bed. He left the room and slowly waddled down the stairs to avoid making noises (cause for some reason even though the house was really, really, REALLY new...the stairs creaked like no one was living in it for decades)...

As he reached the bottom, he was shocked to see that everyone was still up, even though the house was dead quiet before he came down (a/n: bwoh??? 17 PEOPLE were QUIET?!?!?!?!?!)

Everyone turned their head and nearly peed their pants when they saw Suho standing there looking at them in shock. Daehyun stood up and went to his beloved boyfriend.

"What's wrong sweetie??" (a/n: eww >< seriouly its been too long since I wrote a chapter in this story)

Suho looked up to his younger boyfriend and shook his head

"It's just so strange...that everyone is so quiet...we're 18 people living in a single house. It's just so odd seeing everyone this quiet" (a/n: for some reason I wrote the sentence with the voice of Rukia in my head)

Daehyun laughed.....hard......which ultimately resulted in Suho elbowing him in the ribs

"Joonie~~ I'm sorry that I laughed but that was too cute~ we all thought that you were asleep cause you were so pale looking all day and you even stayed in the room for majority of the day, so we stayed quiet so that you could get your rest"

Suho looked irritated and annoyed but after listening to his boyfriend's words his expression softened into one of gratitude and thanks. He mouthed a quiet 'thank you' to everyone, which was returned with smiles, before making his way to the kitchen and making a snack and going back to the room.

He laid down on his, stangely, soft anf fluffy bed and hugging his boyfriend's pillow before once again falling into a deep sleep.


hahahaha

this chapter feels so damned lame...... -_-

i also apologize for so much author notes and for how short the chapter is....the updates will make up for that I hope ^_^