Telling The Other Members

Our Hidden Love Story

STORY TIME!!!!!!


The time had seemed to stop around the four people standing in the hallway. The eerie silence was silently eating at the consciousness of the four men. The short red-haired male started to breathe heavily as the guilt had started to eat at him. The tall blonde holding onto him looked at the boy in his arms in worry. The blonde took his free hand and the smaller's cheek to calm him down to avoid getting a panic attack. The blonde looked at the two people that were surrounding him and the shorter male. The brown-haired male in front of him took a few steps foreword and grabbed the smaller away from the blonde. The other taller blonde boy grabbed the other and pulled him away. The two lovers were shocked at the actions of the older boys and started to struggle against them.

"Daehyun!!!!". Suho screamed as tried to reach out for his boyfriend

"Joonmyun!!!!!" Daehyun also screamed as he tried to struggle against Himchan's strong grip on his wrist.

Suho continued to struggle against Luhan's grip but the latter didn't plan on letting him go anytime soon. Suho had almost gotten free from Luhan, but the other suddenly picked him up and threw him over his shoulders. Suho silently let his hyung do whatever since he was in shock.

'Since when was Luhan-hyung this strong??????'

Daehyun was shocked when he saw his boyfriend being thrown over his hyung's shoulders. He also froze in his spot at how strong his boyfriend's hyung was, so he resorted to the only thing he thought was reasonable for both hyungs to listen too.

"Stop!!!! Leave me and my boyfriend alone!!!!!!"

Himchan and Luhan froze when they both heard Daehyun scream that one sentence. Luhan's hold on Suho loosened a bit and the younger slid off his shoulder and ran to his boyfriend. Himchan's hold on Daehyun's wrist also loosened and he too ran to his boyfriend. As soon as they reached each other, Suho buried his face into his boyfriend's chest and cried his eyes out. Daehyun smiled sweetly and ran his hands up and down his boyfriend's back comfortingly while whispering sweet words to him.

Slowly, but surely. Suho's crying had died down to mere hiccups here and there with the occasional sniffles. He looked up at Daehyun and smiled his famous angelic smile to the younger. Daehyun smiled back and wiped his tears away with his thumbs and sweetly kissed the shorter male in front of him.

The older two people in the room turned around and were now in shock seeing their vocalist kissing the other. They both walked towards the couple. Daehyun looked up and saw the two hyungs walking towards them. He broke the kiss with Suho and went up against the wall with the shorter hiding behind him and peeking out from behind his arm. The two hyungs stopped in front of their vocalist and both looked ready to explode. Daehyun shut his eyes to be prepared for the impact but none came, instead he felt two pairs of arms wrap around him and his boyfriend.

Daehyun and Suho looked at each other in the eyes questioning the other on what just happened. Both of the boys shrugged and turned their attentions towards their hyungs. The said hyungs were awfully quiet right now and then they heard a sobbing noise coming from Luhan with shaking shoulders. The same thing was happening to Himchan and both of the boys are now trying to get their hyungs to stop crying before their managers or ,worse, fangirls would come.

"Joonmyun, I'm so proud of you"

"Huh?"

Suho tilted his head in confusion and stared at this crying hyung. Daehyun looked at Suho and he swore he felt his heart skip a beat, when he saw his boyfriend acting cute unconsciously. Daehyun turned his attention back towards his hyung in his arms and looked at him in utter confusion.

"Hyung, what's wrong with you?"

Himchan looked up at the vocalist with tears streaming down his face and put his head back onto the vocalist's shoulder.

"I'm so proud of you Daehyun"

"What?"

Both Daehyun and Suho were confused with the words of their hyungs and glanced at each other. They both, once again, shrugged at turned their attentions back to their hyungs. Luhan and Himchan looked up at the faces of their dongsaengs and yelled out.

"WE'RE SO PROUD THAT YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE"

Suho and Daehyun's jaws dropped in that moment and both boys felt their knees turn into jelly. Luckily, Himchan and Luhan caught them before they hit the ground and sat them against the wall. The young couple had tears of happiness streaming down their faces.

"Ha-ha. Luhan-hyung I'm so happy that you accept the both of us. Thank you so much"

Luhan smiled at Suho and kissed him on the forehead

"You're very welcome Joonmyun-ah"

Luhan and Suho turned their attention towards Daehyun and Himchan.

"Thank you so much hyung"

Himchan smiled sweetly at Daehyun and hugged him tightly

"You're welcome"

Suho leaned his head on Daehyun's shoulder while the younger wrapped his arms around the smaller male in happiness. The happiness wasn't much lived until both hyungs broke the happy atmosphere.

"You both do know that you have to tell the rest of the group right???"

Suho visibly paled at the thought of letting the other EXO and BAP members know about their relationship. Himchan smiled at Suho and pat his shoulder comfortingly.

"If it'll help we'll both be there to help in case the others get out of hand"

Suho looked at Himchan and smiled

"Thank you hyung"

Himchan smiled back

"You're welcome. Now, let's go"

The four boys stood up and made their way to the dressing rooms where the two groups were staying at. Himchan and Daehyun went to their dressing room and gathered the other members of BAP. The two blondes exited the room with the other 4 members of BAP in tow. Daehyun and Suho took the lead and walked ahead of the 6 people behind them. When they got to EXO's dressing room, Suho turned and looked at Luhan and Himchan.

"Guys, I'm scared"

Luhan smiled at the younger and walked up to him and cupped his face in his hands and the adorable cheeks of the leader.

"It's going to be ok Suho. Just remember that you have us and Daehyun with you"

Suho smiled and nodded and thanked the elder. Luhan smiled and pecked the younger's forehead earning a giggle from the small male. Suho turned towards the door and slowly opened it only to have the door fly open and someone grabbing his wrist and pulling him inside the room and against their chest. Suho as well as Luhan and the BAP members blinked in shock. They looked into the room and saw the other 10 members of EXO squeezing the living daylights out of the small male. Luhan smiled gently and went into the room only to be pulled into their huge group hug. Suho smiled and let the others hug him until he couldn't breathe anymore. The BAP members looked at the EXO members and thought that it was such a sweet sight. They turned towards their lead vocalist and the boy had a nostalgic look on his face. He cleared his throat to get the attention of the rowdy boys.

Everyone turned towards the boys and Suho wiggled his way out from the group hug and gestured the BAP members into the room. They all sat on the floor while Suho asked the EXO members to have a seat. Daehyun stood next to Suho and intertwined their hands together and hid them in the back of each other. Suho glanced at everyone present in the room and looked at his boyfriend, who nodded at him. Suho took a deep breathe and spoke up to the other boys.

"Guys, we have something to tell you"

The members of both groups looked at their vocalist and waited for them to continue. Daehyun and Suho raised their intertwined hands and Suho continued.

"Daehyun and I are dating"

The silence from both bands were their responses. Suho bit his bottom lip nervously and he felt the tears gathering in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but his voice had suddenly left him. The tears were now running down his face in a fast pace and he had finally found his voice again and spoke with a cracked and hurt voice.

"I know that you guys might be against this but please understand that I really love Daehyun. We were friends in our childhood years, but then Daehyun left and I was alone. We finally found each other after 16 years and we confessed our love fore each other and-"

Suho broke down in that instant and crouched to the ground with his head in his knees. Daehyun knelt behind him and put his arms around his sobbing boyfriend. The other members looked at Suho in shock and stood up to pat his back. After the EXO leader calmed down, the members of both groups spoke up.

"Daehyun, Joonmyun do you guys really love each other?" Kris questioned

"We do honestly" Suho answered, his voice cracking a bit

The BAP and EXO members looked at each other and smiled widely. They turned towards their vocalist and proudly announced

"WE APPROVE OF YOU GUYS A LOT!!!!!!!!"

Daehyun and Suho smiled brightly and thanked their members for approving them. Chanyeol stared at the two lovers for a while until Baekhyun noticed his staring.

"Yah!!! Yeollie, what's with you?"

Everyone turned their attentions towards the happy virus and saw that he had a serious look on his face.

"I just want to know something"

Suho looked at Chanyeol and asked: "Know what Yeollie???"

"When did you guys get together????"

There was silence in the room as everyone had that same question their minds. The members turned towards the couple and saw Daehyun smirking at Suho while the latter's face was a deep shade of red.

"We got together on New Years Day"

The members of both groups squealed loudly and hugged the both of them.

"Aigoo~ that is so cute"

"It is"

Daehyun and Suho smiled and the rest of the groups chatted with each other and got to know each other better. The time came when they had to leave to go home. The members packed up and the lovers walked hand in hand towards their vans. Before they got out though, they both gave each other a loving kiss good-bye, earning a bunch of 'awww's from the other members. The two vocalist fell asleep that day with smiles on their faces knowing that their members accepted their love for each other.


Well here is the next chapter!!!!!

Enjoy the fluff of DaeHo