The Little Meeting~

Our Hidden Love Story

Heller there everyone~

It is currently 1:50 in the morning where I'm at and here I am updating this story and I have school in a couple of hours....so sad the life

Well on a totally different topic...I promise that in 18 days I will be able to update as much as I want to....I'm also graduating from high school soon anyway so it makes it a lot more easier for me after that........

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy enjoy the chapter~


Daehyun woke up the next morning to someone shaking him, but him being the ultimate lover of sleep just swatted the hand away and turned his body in the opposite direction and fell back asleep. The next thing he knew he felt a hand connect with the back of his head and a shout that sounded like.

"Daehyun if you do not get up right now I will forbid you from seeing Joonmyun for a week"

Daehyun immediately woke up and looked to see his leader looking at him very seriously. The vocalist pouted and lied back down on the comfy pile of blankets and whined.

"It's too early to get up though"

"Ok then I'll just tell Joonmyun that you don't want to have breakfast with him"

Daehyun peeked an eye open and looked at the rapper.

"You wouldn't dare"

"Try me"

Cue the diva Daehyun mode

"Fine"

Daehyun got up from the fluffy mountain of blankets and stomped his way towards the bathroom. Meanwhile, Suho had just poked his head from the question to watch his boyfriend stomp his way to the bathroom.

"Thanks for getting him up hyung ^^"

The other leader turned towards the younger and smiled at him.

"You're welcome"

Suho skipped back into the kitchen and finished making breakfast for everyone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once everyone had gathered at the table and sat down to have their breakfast, they al began talking about the meeting that they were called in for this early in the morning.

"What do yuo think is going to happen?"

"Is it going to be about Suho and daehyun and their child?"

"What if they try to keep us apart?"

The members of both bands got quiet after that question was made. They all turned and saw the tears falling from the EXO leader and quickly went to wipe his tears away.

"We're sorry Suho-hyun we'll never say that again and who knows maybe they will keep us here all together so that it's easier for both bands to accomodate the situation."

Suho nodded his head and quickly wiped his tears away

The rest of the breakfast was spent in silence and even the mood makers didn't attempt to make the situation any better. One by one the members stood up and went to their rooms to change into their clothing for the day.

they all went to their respected vans and made their way to the SM Building. They all reached there in a matter of time and silenty got out of the vans and made their way inside the building to the main meeting room. The leaders stepped up to the door and knocked on the door.

"EXO leader Kim Joonmyun present with the other 11 members of EXO"

"BAP leader Bang Yongguk present with the other 5 members of BAP"

A soft 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door and Suho opened it and was immediately shocked to see the president of TS Entertainment sitting with the SM Entertainment president. Suho walked into the room and cleared his throat and saw that the two elder gentlemen were looking at him and waiting to continue.

"With all due respect sirs but why have we, the members of EXO and BAP, been called to this emergency meeting this early in the day"

The two gentlemen looked at each other and gestured to the 18 young men to have a seat before proceeding with the meeting.

"You all were called here on the fact that one member of each group have been dating and are now expecting a child. We, the presidents of both companies, have come to the conclusion that the members of both groups should move in with each other so that it would be easier for Daehyun to be near Joonmyun in case something happened to him"

The members just stared blankly at the two men.


 

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished the next chapter