First Anniversary (part 1)

Our Hidden Love Story

Really??????

My chapter titles are so lame!!!!!!!


Today is March 1st

It's been 3 months, 9 weeks, 63 days, 1512 hours, 90720 minutes, 5443200 seconds; since Daehyun asked Suh to be his boyfriend. Today, they are going to celebrate their 3 month anniversary together..........Let's rephrase that shall we????

Daehyun wants to celebrate his 3 month anniversary with Suho, but has no idea what to do. The other BAP members looked at their lead vocalist and sighed at him.

Yongguk, being the oldest, decided to give the EXO members a call to help the poor boy out.

*~Phone Conversation (Yongguk's p.o.v)~*

I picked up my phone and decided to call the EXO members to help Daehyun to plan a special anniversary surprise for Suho. I looked at Daehyun again and sighed as he looked a little pathetic right now. I decided to call Luhan

"Hello???"

"Luhan????"

"Nae~"

"It's Yongguk of BAP"

"I know that silly~ Anyway, is there something wrong???"

"Well you could say that"

I looked at Daehyun and cringed. I turned away from him before I hit him for being too stupid.

"What's wrong?"

He sounds really worried. I should just hurry up and tell him

"It's about Daehyun"

I really should learn how to speak my words because he almost blasted out my hearing

"WHAT?????? WHAT HAPPENED? IS HE OK? IS HE HURT? OH MY GOD DO I NEED TO TELL SUHO???"

"No Luhan~ You don't need to tell Suho anything. Daehyun is fine, there's nothing wrong with him"

He huffs and sounds irritated now.

"Why did you call me then?"

"Daehyun needs help planning an anniversary surprise for Suho since it's their 3rd month together"

"Ooh~ I'll let the others know and be right over"

"Ok~ see you soon"

"Bye"

We hung up and I turned around to look at Daehyun again. I sighed heavily. I walked over to him and grabbed a pillow from the chair and threw it at him. He got shocked and fell off the couch. I had to hide my laughter but I was failing miserably.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!! HYUNG WAE????????????"

"You were being pathetic jut sulking like that so I helped you"

He rubbed the spot on his head where he landed

"Throwing a pillow at me doesn't help"

I rolled my eyes at him

"No pabo I called the EXO members and they're coming here right now"

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and I heard Zelo screaming 'I GOT IT' when he ran past us and opened the door. The maknae was excited to see the other EXO hyungs. They all came into the room and I did a mental head count. Xiumin-hyung looked at me and answered my question.

"We had Sehun stay behind in case Suho came home from his meeting early and wouldn't come here crying to Daehyun that we were all gone, only to find us here"

"Oh

"Well let's start planning"

*~EXO's Dorm (Sehun's p.o.v)~*

I sighed for the hundreth time since the others left to go to the BAP dorm. I kicked my feet around waiting for Suho-hyung to come home. I was left here because Suho-hyung would have freaked out if no one was home. I rolled around on the ground thinking of what I should do, but I thought of nothing.

I heard the main door open and close. I think that Suho was home now. I was proven correct when the leader walkied into the room. I felt my eyes go as big as Kyungsoo-hyung's. I continued to stare at Suho and I didn't want to say anything to him.

The poor leader looked half dead and he looked like one of Tao's many panda dolls. He came into the living room and saw me on the couch.  He dropped his stuff on the floor and padded his way to me and threw himself on my lap, instantly curling up and falling asleep. I could only watch in shock as the leader slept in my lap. The only thing I could do was pet his head as he slept and watch yet another drama as we waited for the others to come home.

*~BAP's dorm (Author's p.o.v)~*

"So does everyone understand????"

"Right"

The EXO and BAP members had just finished helping Daehyun plan the anniversary surprise for Suho. Everyone had bright smiles on their faces. The plan was bound to go well. There was nothing that was going to ruin this plan. Daehyun looked at the clock on the wall and stood up.

"I'm going to go get ready"

"Ok. Remember be at the EXO dorm by 7"

"Ok"

The EXO members left after saying their good-byes. Daehyun walked to the bathroom with a smile on his face.

'Nothing can wrong tonight'


Here is the next chapter

It feels weird XP