The First Date

Our Hidden Love Story

So, this is the second chapter~ <3

I hope that you guys enjoyed the first chapter

What do you guys think of the pairing?????

Let me know in the comments below

DOUBLE UPDATE ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read chapter 1 before this~


Suho lay in his bed staring at the ceiling of the mornings events. He still had not gotten over the fact that his best friends/ crush confessed to him last night.

Suho smiled lightly as he brought his hand up to his lips to touch the spot. He escaped his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrate. He looked at the message and smiled.

To: My Cute Wifey
From: Hubby <3

Hey there cutie <3......I miss you so much

Suho giggled at how cheesy Daehyun got all of a sudden after confessing this morning. He quickly replied and sent the message with a smile on his face.

To: Hubby<3
From: My Cute Wifey

Hi there handsome~ I miss you too~
*giggles*
When did you get so cheesy?????

A message was sent back minutes after

To: My Cute Wifey
From: Hubby <3

I only got cheesy for you baby <3
*stares at your message*
What about you?????
When did you start giggling????

Suho blushed a deep burgundy when he read the message. He was turning into a girl who has had her first crush or something. He threw his pillow over his face and groaned loudly. He grabbed his phone and quickly replied to the other

To: Hubby <3
From: My Cute Wifey

Whatever!!!!!!!!
*tears up*
You're so mean to your wife
*pouts sadly*

Suho stared at his phone in disbelief. He did not just send that message to his boyfriend. Sadly, reality was a harsh thing and he, in fact, did send that message to his boyfriend. Suho's eye twitched in surprise and groaned even louder into the pillow. He looked up from the pillow when he heard a knock on his door.

"Yes?"

The door opened a little and revealed the vocalist of the group with a worried look plastered on his face.

"What is it Lulu-hyung???"

"We wanted to know if you were all right because we heard you groaning twice and this last one was really loud that it made Tao almost cry....So are you ok????"

Suho mentally cursed himself (and his boyfriend) for making the other members worry. He smiled his famouse angelic smile and reassured the singer that he was alright.

"I'm fine Hyung. There's nothing to worry about"

Luhan eyed the leader suspiciously and knew that he was hiding something, but he wasn't going to force it out of him. He will have to wait until he gathered more information or wait until the leader came clean about it.

"Well if you're sure then come downstairs for lunch"

Suho smiled at Luhan and nodded

"Okie"

Suho felt his phone vibrate again and looked at it and smiled

To: My Cute Wifey
From: Hubby <3

*jaw drops in shock*
*starts to panic seeing your tears*
Baby, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm a pabo please don't cry anymore
I'll make it up to you I promise

Suho was about to burst out laughing when he remembered about the conversation he just had with Luhan and had to refrain himself from laughing at the way his boyfriend acted.

To: Hubby <3
From: My Cute Wifey

*wipes my tears*
*looks up at you*
How do you plan to make it up to me???

Suho sent the message and was about to head out his door when his phone vibrated again.

To: My Cute Wifey
From: Hubby <3

*looks at you and thinks*
I know....How about I take you out for a date tonight???
I'll take you anywhere you want ^^

Suho smiled at the text and was about to reply when he heard a very angry Kyungsoo calling him

"YAH!!!!!! KIM JOONMYUN YOU BETTER GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW AND EAT LUNCH!!!!!! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE AND DRAG YOU DOWN HERE!!!!!!!"

Suho winced when he heard the threat coming from the small vocalist he quickly replied and padded his way down the stairs to avoid death by Kyungsoo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Suho waited outside the restaurant nervously as he waited for his boyfriend. The leader didn't know what he should wear so he decided on a black checkered shirt, black leather pants, and his black converse.....Suho looked at himself and groaned in frustration. It looked like he was going to a funeral for God's sake.........Suho jumped slightly when he felt a pair of arms aorund his waist. He visibly relaxed when he felt that familiar warmth from the arms and leaned back onto the body behind him.

"You really have to learn to not do that Daehyun, you scared me. I thought that you were a fan about to kidnap me or something"

Suho heard Daehyun chuckle and lean his chin on his head

"I'm sorry my love. I just love doing this to you"

Suho smiled and leaned away from the younger and stuck his hand out.

"Come on let's go"

Daehyun smiled and took his boyfriend's hand walked with him inside of the restaurant 

"Arraso Wifey~"

The two lovers enjoyed a nice dinner that was full of laughs and jokes. The other people around them smiled as they heard the two lovers laughing to their hearts content. There were even couples who were silently cheering them on for a good, long, and happy relationship. When they were about to pay for their meal, the waiter rejected their money and told them that it was already paid for. The two looked at each other and asked who paid for them. The waiter smiled and gestured his arms to the whole restaurant and said that everyone had pitched in to help pay for their meal. The two were shocked at what they were told and turned around and bowed to everyone in the restaurant. On that cue, everyone in the place started to cheer for the young couple and started to wish them a good relationship. Suho, through the tears in his eyes, bowed deeply to everyone and sincerely thanked everyone for their kindness. The couple left the restaurant in absolute happiness and went home with smiles on their faces.


Here is chapter 2~

.........when did i get so cheesy??????

Well remembers the question that was asked in the beginning???? Don't for get to answer it please~

Well, I love you all and see you next time