Telling The Company

Our Hidden Love Story

Here is the next update

Enjoy


"I think that we should tell the managers first"

"Why the managers?"

"If the managers knew then they would help us with telling the presidents"

"Our managers may be cool but what if they turn out to be really mean"

"That's true"

"How about we tell the other groups as well so that they can help us"

"You guys are a big company so it's easy for you guys but we're still a small company"

"He's right the only groups we have are Secret, Seventeen and Us....That's about it. So the favors would be with you guys more than us"

"Plus, what if the company is good on Joonmyun but not the rest of us"

"He's our leader they would let us stop and Daehyun is your vocalist so yeah"

"You have Kris and we have Jongup and Youngjae"

"Dammit this is going to be harder than we thought"

"See, I told you so"

"Whatever"

"Instead of getting piss at each other let's calm down and figure out"

"They're right"

"Why are the leaders always right?"

"Who knows"

Currently the memebers of BAP and EXO, minus Suho and Daehyun, were having a meeting to decide on how they were going to tell their company presidents about Suho's sudden pregnancy. The said person was hiding behind the door and listening to the entire conversation.

Daehyun peeked out of Suho's bedroom door and saw his lover rubbing his stomach while looking down sadly. He was about to go out when he suddenly heard everyone yelling at each other.

"I JUST ING SAID THAT IT WASN'T GOING TO WORK YOU EYELINER DIVA "

"YOU IT WILL WORK"

"HAS ANYTHING YOU EVER DONE WORKED OUT?!?!!?"

Daehyun heard everyone gasp and then heard some glass breaking, all while staring at his pregnant boyfriend. Daehyun rushed out when he saw Suho crying and clutching his hands to his ears. He turned the corner and saw the members of BAP and EXO fighting with each other. He hugged Suho to his chest as he walked out to attempt to stop the fight.

"HEY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????"

 The fighting suddenly stopped and everyone turned towards the couple and saaw Suho sobbing on his much taller boyfriend's chest. The EXO members tried going closer to Suho but the boy didn't want anyone near him right now. They all froze when they heard the broken whisper coming from the leader's mouth.

"I'm so sorry this is all my fault"

Daehyun glared at everyone before carrying Suho back to their bedroom. The vocalist spent most of the morning trying to calm his boyfriend down only to have him fall asleep. Daehyun thought that it was better for him to have fallen back asleep anyway. The vocalist stood up from the bed and kissed his boyfriend's forehead before leaving the room.

He walked towards the living room and saw the other's still sitting there with their heads down. Daehyun huffed and cleared his throat. Everyone looked up and looked away.

"So anyone want to tell me what that was about anyway?"

"Well........."

"We were thinking of a way to tell the company presidents about Suho's pregnancy"

"It started really great"

"But then it got out of hand"

"One person said something"

"Another person responded"

"Then it happened"

Daehyun sighed as he listened to everyone explain to him about what happened and sighed again.

"Did it ever occur to anyone that Suho might have been listening?"

Everyone fell silent

"Instead of talking amongst yourselves you need to console us about it. This is about me and Joonmyun. Not EXO and BAP"

Daehyun turned away and walked back towards his shared room with Suho and lay on the bed next to his sleeping angel and soon fell into a deep sleep with his arms wrapped around Suho.

The remaining member sat in silence and stared at each other

"We never thought that Daehyun could actually be so serious about one thing besides singing"

"Joonmyun has changed him for the better"

"Weren't they childhood friends?"

"That's what Daehyun said"

"Heh. He made it out of the friendzone"

"Praise the lord for that boy"

"*sighs* Maybe Daehyun is right though"

"About what?"

"We should let them tell the presidents on their own this is about them and not us"

"Yeah"

"So we should go do something as a band bonding"

"Ok let's go"

The members left a note saying that they would be back.

A while after Daehyun and Suho woke up and went to the living room to find that the members weren't there and had gone out. The couple looked at each other and smiled.

"We should go now"

The couple smiled at each other before pecking each other on the lips and heading towards their room to change and leave for the day.

*~A few hours later~*

"OH MY GOD WHERE ARE THEY???????"

"WEREN'T THEY THERE WHEN WE LEFT"

"YES"

"THEN WHERE ARE THEY???"

"I DON'T KNOW AND IF I DID I WOULDN'T BE SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF"

"EVERYONE LOOK FOR THEM IN THIS WHOLE DORM NOW!!!!!!!!!!"

The members came home and saw that the couple was missing without a trace and were now currently searching the whole dorm for them.

"WE CAN'T FIND THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT IF A FAN TOOK THEM?????"

"WHAT IF THEY WERE KIDNAPPED???"

"WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO  JOONMYUN????"

"WHAT IF THEY'RE----"

They didn't dare finish that sentence before ALL of the members broke down crying. They were hugging each other, as well as some furniture, when the main door opened to reveal the missing couple. The two boys looked at everyone confusedly before going around the room to the memebers.

"Guys, what happened?"

"Why're you crying?"

"Please don't cry"

"It's ugly seeing you people cry"

"Daehyun be nice"

"Mian baby~"

"Aigoo"

The members jumped up and hugged the couple as they all started crying again.

"What????"

"WE ALL THOUGHT THAT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU"

"Why?"

"WE CAME HOME AND YOU GYS WEREN'T IN THE ROOM"

"We left you a note though"

"WHERE???"

"We wrote it under the note you guys left us"

Everyone blinked as the scrambeled to stand up and go towards the kitchen where the innocent piece of paper was lying. They read the note and smiled sheepishly.

"See"

"Where did you go anyway?"

"We went to see the company presidents and told them about the prenancy" The couple said at the same time as the members of both bands stared at them with an 'are-you-serious-right-now?' look and the couple just smiled at them.

"WHAT DID THEY SAY?!?!?!?!?"

"The members of both bands can have some time off until we were both ready to start work"

Everyone cheered at the happy news until....

"But there's a condition and that it's for both bands to do a collaboration song together"

Everyone stopped cheering and looked at them like they were crazy.

They looked at each other and shrugged before going to the couple and hugging them like crazy. That night EXO and BAP slept over in the EXO dorm with the soon-to-be parents in the middle of them all. Each an every person had a smile on their face as they thought about the upcoming baby, collaboration song, as well as the very much earned vacation.


Ha!!!!!!!

Double update~

Please comment, upvote, and suscribe

SHOW DAEHO THAT YOU LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!