Chapter 9

I'm Lonely Without You
"Aahh, my head ........" bom holding head painful and heavy. Then she got up and sat, her eyes looked around her.

"you're awake?" bom turned and was surprised to see Ji Yong got up and sat beside her, and even more make bom surprised is ji yong not wearing clothes, bom reflexes checking her body .........

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ............" ,

"Hey stop bom, you making my ears hurt" ji yong said, closing his ears with his hands.

"M-masterrrrrrr ............." Ji Yong looked at bom super stares confusion ,

" you dont remember?" asked Ji yong, bom silent trying to think but in vain, and she was back at ji yong.

"mmmm, last night we drank wine ........... and after that .......... ... after that ............. " ji yong difficulty explaining what happened last night because all happen without any intention and plans. As understand what he meant, so bom down and started crying.

"B-Bom-a ........" ji yong panic after seeing bom cry.

"Young master ............ that's the first time, made me hu hu hu hu hu ............." Ji yong embrace then hugged and soft her hair.

"Mianhae bom-a" ji yong said ruefully.

"hu hu hu hu ........ Should I do it with my husband ....... ...... I've never even had a boyfriend ......... but wae wae ........ ........ hu hu hu hu hu ..... .. " said bomb between her sobs.

"bom-a mianhae" jiyong said again and he lifted her chin making bom looked at him.

"I will be in charge" said Ji Yong and wiped tears from bom's cheeks.

"Y-young master" ,

"ne bom-a, mianhae I've ruined your future. Starting now I will be liable to you "Ji Yong said again and hugged bom again.

° ° ° ° °

Since that night, park bom and ji yong relationship becomes closer and sometimes they do it again, definitely it with full awareness ^ ^

° ° ° ° °

"young master, are you dont get tired of being here alone?" asked bom when they're sitting staring at beautiful star.

"why be bored? I have you here" said Ji Yong makes bom blush.

"ani, I mean. you dont go to work?" asked bom back.

"mmmmm, dont know I never thought about it " ji yong replied make bom nodded understood, of course ji yong dont have to worry about work because he is a young master.

"Bom-a, why do you suddenly ask that to me?" Ji Yong asked,

"ah no master. only yesterday I watched the television drama with hye sun unnie and gummy, in the television drama that a namja go to work wearing neat suits make him look very cool" ,

"so ..... .. you want me to like them? " Ji Yong asked.

" ani I just ....." ,

"alright" ,

"eh?" ,

"I would say to my parents that I would be back to work in the family company" said Ji Yong smiled at bom.

"young master, if you dont like you cant fo ........." ,

"It's alright bom-a, I guess its time I've also re-worked" ji yong said again.

° ° ° ° °

"oemma, appa" calling ji yong greet his parents who were sitting relaxed as their family room.

"ji yongie " call those who were surprised to see Ji Yong came over to them, after 2 years, this is the first time ji yong out of his room and now sit with them in family room.

"Appa, oemma I want to go back to work in the office" said Ji Yong makes his parents looked at surprised not believe.

"ji yongie , you serious?" asked mrs.kwon to clarify her hearing.

"I'm serious oemma" ,

"good, when you start working?" asked mr.kwon.

"tomorrow"

° ° ° ° ° °

(at ji yong's parents bedroom) ,

"park bom was really great yes, she used to create ji yong like this" said mrs.kwon praised bom.

"I think park bom has made ji yong fell in love with her"guess mr.kwon.

" mwo? Impossible "said mrs.kwon not believe her husband's speech.

"do you not likely? If ji yong is not love her then what is the reason ji yong could change drastically?" asked mr.kwon.

"but it is very ........ ji yong love lee chae rin and because he love her so much then ji yong could slumped so badly.

" said mrs.kwon.

"time can make a person's heart changed, yeobo -a if it is true ji yong love park bom.

What Did You'll split them right? Just as you detach ji yong and chae rin? " asked mr.kwon. ************************